Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home (487 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home by MindHacker9009(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2023
Someone called an elder in MaxInDHouse's organisation to learn about their gospel and this happened

Transcript
0:00
hello
0:03
yeah
0:04
please oh hello my name is Robert
0:06
Roberts Robert Skinner
0:09
um I'm reading enjoy life forever your
0:11
your book
0:13
yeah Robert Skinner okay so I've asked
0:15
you to um previously now if you call me
0:19
again I'll be passing your number please
0:23
don't call view but I'm asking but
0:26
you're the designated contact for
0:28
Wolverhampton sorry I I've asked you not
0:31
to call me
0:32
before so please don't call me again
0:34
otherwise I'll be passing this on to the
0:36
police is that clear but how can I
0:39
understand J-e-h-o-v-a-h'-$ W-i-t-n-e-$-$- Doctrine is
0:41
that clear but I want to understand the
0:43
Bible I want to understand scripture No
0:45
you don't I've had this discussion with
0:47
you previously you don't so please don't
0:50
call me again otherwise I view this is
0:52
harassment is that clear
0:55
is that clear
0:58
no you have a duty to share the gospel
1:02
with people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AANDvHmbQDA
Re: Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2023
You're a real clown! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home by Aemmyjah(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You're a real clown! smiley

This guy is a fool. He wants to direct undue attention to YouTube channels to make money or create lies about us.
Re: Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

This guy is a fool. He wants to direct undue attention to YouTube channels to make money or create lies about us.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa he asked me to list our rules so he can compare with his Jewish rules but i told him it's results that matters and if he wants to learn about us he should welcome a free home Bible study with JWs.
That's what gave birth to the two threads he tagged my name to! wink
Re: Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home by MindHacker9009(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

This Aemmyjah is a fool. He wants to direct undue attention to YouTube channels to make money or create lies about us.

Aemmyjah same as MaxInDHouse

You have resorted to calling yourself a BIG FOOL just because you cannot bear to hear the truth about your organisation.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home by SeniorMan715(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2023
First, go and hear the truth about yourself. cheesy
Re: Maxindhouse Org. Can Call On You At Home, But If You Call On Them At Home by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Aemmyjah same as MaxInDHouse
You have resorted to calling yourself a BIG FOOL just because you cannot bear to hear the truth about your organisation.

Go and ask APC about LP or study the party LP to know more about the party!

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Has A Suicide Problem / Christians Must Not Be Intimidated / Seventy Weeks Of Daniel, Video Recommended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.