Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

We Recharge individual & Company Staff Phones With Mtn and Etisalat Vtu - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Recharge individual & Company Staff Phones With Mtn and Etisalat Vtu (1296 Views)

Get The Cheapest Prices for Data / TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Recharge individual & Company Staff Phones With Mtn and Etisalat Vtu by ediddy02(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
MTN VTU Company Bills

We recharge individual and Company Staff phones with MTN VTU and Etisalat Top Up Daily and Monthly

We can send MTN recharge cards electronically to all members of staff for companies who recharge their staff's phones as part of the employment and welfare package.For company staff office or field staff to who need to make calls a lot we have a special package where we can submit our invoice and receipt for Loading MTN Recharge direct to your phones
No Scratch Cards
No Paper Voucher
We load and you Pay
Interested companies or individuals call 08035423316 for more information

We also load your postpaid lines and also renew your internet bundle subscription either on your ipad or your internet dungle/modem

We do all the networks.MTN,ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTEL

You can also register your sims and buy top quality phones like Nokia,Samsung,Tecno and Blackberry Phones

Visit us at our showroom on No 16 Ebony Road,Orazi Portharcourt

Our website is www.comcenturymobile.com

You can visit our facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/mtnvtumembershipclub
Re: We Recharge individual & Company Staff Phones With Mtn and Etisalat Vtu by ediddy02(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: We Recharge individual & Company Staff Phones With Mtn and Etisalat Vtu by DualCore1: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
I need to ask you a few questions. Do you have a yahoo chat ID, gtalk or skype that you wan chat with?
Re: We Recharge individual & Company Staff Phones With Mtn and Etisalat Vtu by ediddy02(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2011
@Dual Core you can call me up or text me with your questions and i will answer

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Old White Blackberry Torch 9800 For Sale / Buying Laptop From Abroad. / The Hp Slate 500 Now Available (the I Pad Fiercest Rival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.