Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Windows Internet Connection Sharing Suts Down - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows Internet Connection Sharing Suts Down (850 Views)

Stop Sharing USB Flash Drives - Right Now / I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows Internet Connection Sharing Suts Down by everyday: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
I trued sharing my internet connection with other computers with my default connection on the properties advanced tab which says allow other computers to connect through this network but after some minutes i discover that it just stops working.Any help will be appreciated
Re: Windows Internet Connection Sharing Suts Down by Ndexondeck: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2011
The reason for this problem can be determined by answering these two questions
1. What type of modem do you use?
2. How many systems use the internet sharing?
Your reply determines my answer
Re: Windows Internet Connection Sharing Suts Down by everyday: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2011
I use starcomms Izap with 5 Computers.
Re: Windows Internet Connection Sharing Suts Down by Scallogger(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
sharing the internet connection on windows is simple and just clicks away. I use a software to that, the software is ---click here to read more---
Re: Windows Internet Connection Sharing Suts Down by Ndexondeck: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
Actually systems , 5 systems isn't too much.  But since you modem is starcom izap try the following.
-Set up your network
-Connect the modem to the internet on the system acting as your server
-After the connection has being established share the modem as normal from the Network connections window  while the modem is connected.
-This will cause a pop up window to display that settings will not take effect until you reconnect click yes.
-Then try to connect from your clients
-This should work
If it doesn't, then reach me on 07062578879 for live help.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Protect Your Laptop From Theft / Need To Recover My Multilinks Evdo Number / How Do I Create A PDF File?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.