Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) (18395 Views)

Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Digital Photo Studio? How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) by upengineer: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
Good-day

I intends starting up digital photo printing laboratory where photographers can develop their negatives and print directly from memory cards, flash drives, their cameras e.t.c

I want to know the projected cost of starting up laboratory,
advantages and disadvantages associated with such ventures and any other important info needed for such business.
Honest and sincere responses will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) by manny4life(m): 2:14am On Sep 28, 2011
You want to start-up in Nigeria?

The projected cost depends on what type of machinery and sofware you'll be using. In addition to that, you have to look at other stuff like websites, inventory etc. This is somewhat capital intensive, take a look at Kodak Picture Kiosk and the Noritsu Mini-lab, they are quite pricey, although you can start with these different equipment. These minilabs print 4x6, 5x7, photo books, etc. To be honest, to setup a Digital Retail Kiosk System will cost you about $15,000 for the equipment, supplies et al NOT inluded. So budget your total investment to $20,000 but it's well worth it, you can recoup your investment in a 2years and STILL MAKE PROFITS, Kodak, for instance offers amazing products and services that you cn perform ANYTHING with their system, easy to fix, easy servicing, very friendly as well, Good luck on your investment.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download / Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.