Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S (538 Views)

THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / How To Fix Android On-screen Flickering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by solomonbanky: 1:09pm On May 22, 2023
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S runs on MIUI, which is based on the latest version of Android. MIUI offers a user-friendly interface and a range of customization options, allowing you to tailor the device to your preferences.

With MIUI, you'll have access to a wide range of features, including a built-in theme store that lets you personalize your device's appearance with different wallpapers, icon packs, and themes. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to find the settings and apps you need.

Xiaomi is also known for providing regular software updates, which include security patches, bug fixes, and new features. This ensures that your device remains up to date and secure.

Additionally, MIUI offers various optimization features to enhance performance and improve battery life. You can take advantage of features like App Lock, Dual Apps, and Game Turbo, which optimize the device's resources and provide a smoother and more efficient experience.
Re: MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by solomonbanky: 3:38pm On May 23, 2023
let the questions roll in.
Re: MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by mcwizz: 11:46am On May 24, 2023
This is an interesting features
Re: MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by Brannarch: 9:08am On May 25, 2023
i just hope this OS will be lasting not like the epic failure of the OS samsung tried to develop
Re: MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by solomonbanky: 9:33am On May 25, 2023
my boss, great seeing you here. Thank you.
mcwizz:
This is an interesting features
Re: MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by solomonbanky: 9:34am On May 25, 2023
definitely not, the MIUI is very stable with zero to little bugs
Brannarch:
i just hope this OS will be lasting not like the epic failure of the OS samsung tried to develop
Re: MIUI And Android On The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S by okunwaye(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2023
Brannarch:
Miui isn't an operating system (os),
it's a customized android skin just like
xos - infinix
One ui - Samsung
Hios - tecno
Colour os - oppo
Amingo - gionee
E.t.c

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pop 8 / Any Available Bb Torch (70k) / Blackberry Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.