Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote (25550 Views)

Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote / Nigerian Economy Will Blossom, Says Dangote / Obasanjo Made Telecoms Business Thrive, Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Believeintruth: 4:28pm On May 22, 2023
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
The startup and commission has commenced and it will take about that time frame before the right quality of product starts coming out. Petroleum Refining is not a single throughput process, the feed and the product would be recycled/refluxed several times before success is achieved.

So why then commission something that is not ready yet?
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Lanre1st(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2023
Good to hear,
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by mhmsadyq(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2023
Why Nigeria government carry Dangote matter for head like gala?

Something isn't well in all these.
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Kingbuhari(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2023
Jinah:
Our Dangote is the Luckiest Nigerian Businessman alive
I will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/XkgS46AhG16AQM4u7
mugu while u never design dangote logo...
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by clems88(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
For how much grin
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by NaijaphiliaBlog: 4:36pm On May 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

The table you have there was extant for January 2021. Prices have gone up since then...especially the landing cost.

As at March 2023, it was N315. In September 2022, it was N502

You are absolutely correct.

I used the 2021 template to illustrate my post because I've not yet been able to lay my hands on the current complete template.
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2023
No wonder there is Massive Heat in Lagos.

The Flaring and Refining has begun.

Imagine Lagos Extreme OverPopuation plus this Refinery.
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Creeper: 4:42pm On May 22, 2023
aieromon:
Dangote Refinery First Product To Hit Market July Ending - Dangote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS7r5BnWEns

Please, what’s the ownership breakdown of the refinery especially the percentage that belongs to the LASG?
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Wande22(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2023
manitoba:
The Refinery is far from being ready at least from what I see on ground. But what was done today is partial commissioning and Partial production can start too while the production. capacity will be improved upon as other units get ready. The road that is an integral part of the project is still undergoing construction between Okunraiye and Eleko Junction.

For me, I'm expecting the government to invest at least over $500m in transportation infrastructures to support the huge industrial outlay in that axis.

Way too far from starting

Also, You forgot to extend the road from Ajah axis to Eleko Outside to the Refinery/Port
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On May 22, 2023
arsenal33:
sooner or later it will start. Private investors do not throw away money. Be happy Nigeria is moving forward

I am not against the refinery, I am against Buhari trying to undeservedly claim the glory, Buhari is the reason the Refinery is 7 years behind schedule

1 Like

Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Papito(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2023
Waiting
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by simfrost90210: 5:38pm On May 22, 2023
smiley This is what i can call "good development"
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by ufotunang: 5:43pm On May 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:
I told y'all the refinery wasn't ready and that Buhari just put pressure on this man to do fake Launch so he can claim it as part of his failed administration achievement...I doubt the refinery can even start working in July , it's takes month to test the distillators and I don't think any of them have even been fired up yet ...Let Buhari and APC keep deceiving themselves
..,...so Buhari and Dangote were just deceiving nigerians or what
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2023
abhosts:
So why not launch with incoming President when it is ready?

Cos bubu knew he will not take the seat
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by DenreleDave(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2023
jamesversion:
Fake refinery that won't be functional till 2024.

Uchenna say good thing na.. Why be say na bad news full una moutj
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2023
He couldn't build one working refinary in 8years as the President and Petroleum Minister. Today, he is in Lagos to commission a refinary that was singlehandedly built by one man.

What a shame!
Shame! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by DenreleDave(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Cos bubu knew he will not take the seat

Yes. Pandora Obizoo giringory will take the seat in awka amongst Ip0bs gunmen grin grin grin
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by kelvindj98: 6:11pm On May 22, 2023
Yadid:

Privatisation in Nigeria! I laugh. Who are those who will purchase the assets? Are they all not government cronies and the corrupt folks we already know? Corruption will just fester. You are trusting too much in this Dangote's refinery, wait until we see its positive impact on the economy and the populace. Dangote built his refinery to make money, not necessarily to better the life of Nigerians. He's a businessman, he's not government.
Of course the purpose of Privatization is for profit. Why will Dangote do it for charity. The point is when capable business men are given access to our economic sectors they will maximize its potential. That is something Government can't do.
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes. Pandora Obizoo giringory will take the seat in awka amongst Ip0bs gunmen grin grin grin

Efulefu...

U know the meaning?
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Ventura1: 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
Have you research the cost of production for a litre of petrol?
Nazgul:
From the hundreds of thousands of barrels of PMS that would be refined per day in this refinery, are we still going to be purchasing PMS for over N700 if subsidy is eventually removed?

Cos subsidy (according to the government) is the fee paid to independent marketers to reduce the price of refined petroleum products for consumers (Nigerians), since Dangote would be operating from Nigeria is it safe to say that we're going to experience a reduction in the price of fuel since subsidy would no longer be paid?

Would the refinery have a direct impact in the prices of fuel and Diesel?

Would it cushion the effect of the fuel subsidy removal on we the masses?
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by DenreleDave(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Efulefu...

U know the meaning?

Ask ur unknown gunmen grin

Mobs cheesy grin
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

Ask ur unknown gunmen grin

Mobs cheesy grin

E pain am
LMAO
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by DenreleDave(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

E pain am
LMAO
Lo grin

This one is looking for a way bail out, Ẹ dey shout ẹ pain am.

Mob, listen, me don pass level...

Ur boss the fraud giringory the ibo project will never rule..

Try another format again boy. U r new to nairaland, novice cheesy grin
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Skyehigher1: 6:39pm On May 22, 2023
God bless aliko dangote ... God bless asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu.... God bless president Muhammadu buhari.... God bless me and my families.... God bless Nigeria.... But why can't you wait till the July before commissioning it ... But it to use the pre - commissioning to Mr President Muhammadu buhari
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Skyehigher1: 6:40pm On May 22, 2023
To honour president Muhammadu buhari that's good though
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by johnjose68: 6:40pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Faposky95: 6:42pm On May 22, 2023
abhosts:
So why not launch with incoming President when it is ready?

What did they really launch...?
You will hear tsunami or avalanche happen for NAIJA.....
See how dem dey cash out for our head....?!
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Mantilla(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2023
Finally some good news.. Nigeria will be great again
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by winnah(f): 6:43pm On May 22, 2023
About the same time Dangote refinery was approved.. several other refineries was also given an approval. Akwa Ibom, Imo state, Delta and in rivers state.
when you folks talk about monopoly i wonder how.... Dangote is a visionary entrepreneur when you notice a problem, utilized it to your best advantage... BUA group also got license to build a refinery in Akwa Ibom, till date... Nothing has been done... so federal Government should do what for you....
we should stop this sense of entitlement, if you know how to get something from the government do it... it's not anybody's fault that you don't know how to play your card... Dangote, understand the game and he's playing it... he has paid his dues...

Phantom233:
Since it's only one man that the government had given monopoly right, the next line of investment he should enter is electricity. It doesn't take more than 5yrs to fix this country if he have d right people in place.
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2023
...before the end of July, in the beginning of August...

Which one please o, cos we need it
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by Yadid(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2023
kelvindj98:

Of course the purpose of Privatization is for profit. Why will Dangote do it for charity. The point is when capable business men are given access to our economic sectors they will maximize its potential. That is something Government can't do.

I very much understand your point. I'm just trying to say that privatisation in a corrupt country like ours where even the rule of law is skewed may not change much in my opinion. You talked about capable business men up there, hmmmnnnnn. Most of our national assets are actually being auctioned off to incapable politicians and wannabe businessmen who are their cronies. The privatisation is not reflecting as much as it should.
Re: Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote by bonnyhope: 8:21pm On May 22, 2023
mortalincarnate:
So nice to hear

Where did these fake news mongers get the news that the refinery won’t start production until 2027?

You guys can easily be deceived

The guy want to import and sell while he complete his refinery.

That thing cannot even produce in the next one year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) / Why Naira Depreciated By 23% In 4 Days — Currency Dealers, Analysts / Lagos Amputee Hawker: "Sometimes Pipo Dey Carry My Money Waka" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.