Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m (14069 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.5m / Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by jayAjoku(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2023
very interesting development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by emmabest2000(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2023
Every time the same line of story
Expecting one package or parcel or one expensive gift

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by beerfraud: 8:40am On May 23, 2023
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Medihause: 8:40am On May 23, 2023
Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. Health is life, book an appointment with us today at www.medihause.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Praktikals1000: 8:41am On May 23, 2023
Before I click, I don know say na dem. That tribe and crime be like siamese twins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by backtovillage: 8:41am On May 23, 2023
Our brother doing hustling for their daily bread.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Flangelo12: 8:43am On May 23, 2023
I even knew his name would be Gozie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by lolu2019: 8:44am On May 23, 2023
I hope he is not igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by lolu2019: 8:45am On May 23, 2023
Praktikals1000:
Before I click, I don know say na dem. That tribe and crime be like siamese twins
my guess too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by TheGift: 8:47am On May 23, 2023
Ever8090:
Boy....I am not been tribalistic but truth be told, Igbos are really doing shit with the Nigerian image abroad...

And HushPuppy from another "major tribe", single handedly did what a thousand of the others couldn't do to put us on the global scamming map, with the aide of His dear friend Kyari, from the 3rd major tribe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by FireUpNow(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2023
danvon:
Why always India? Why not Canada or America or even Britain

It's either India is allowing the worst Nigerians to enter their country and preventing the best from entering.

or

They are framing some innocent Nigerians there.
To be honest I hate and detest the bad name some useless Nigerians are giving to other Nigerians outside this country. But have you asked yourself about the wicked atrocities Indians, Chinese and Arabs are into in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Sunshine34(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2023
Make we loud am?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by TheGift: 8:49am On May 23, 2023
lolu2019:
I hope he is not igbo

Hahahaha, the tribalism or tribal references recently on Nairaland has been upsetting and exhausting, but this one made me laugh. 😂

Keep hoping bro, keep hoping.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Ingocof(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by malware: 8:52am On May 23, 2023
Ever8090:
Boy....I am not been tribalistic but truth be told, Igbos are really doing shit with the Nigerian image abroad...

And ironically they think they're the only ones who have the magic wand to turn Nigeria around for the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Nobody: 8:53am On May 23, 2023
emmabest2000:
Every time the same line of story
Expecting one package or parcel or one expensive gift

The funny thing is that you might think the format has cast but someone will still fall for it even in the next 10 years. You will always catch client if you bomb long enough.

Dating wey dem say don cast. Boys are still using it to collect till tomorrow. Same with bitcoin scams. There must always be a mugu if you search long enough

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by lolu2019: 8:54am On May 23, 2023
FireUpNow:

To be honest I hate and detest the bad name some useless Nigerians are giving to Nigerians outside this country. But have you asked yourself about the wicked atrocities Indians and Arabs are into in Nigeria?
nor be lie.those guys are enslaving Nigerians here.And the government is not doing anything about it.the youths are not speaking up.we need to go against Lebanese and indians.we need to get them out of here.they pay Nigerians peanuts while their brothers collect fat salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by motih35295(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2023
Not good
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Orpe7(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2023
We know the tribe
Developing India and Asia by all means

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by thatigboman: 8:58am On May 23, 2023
Ever8090:
yoruba people nko? U need receipts?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Sablexxxtoons: 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Introduce death penalty and destruction of properties for those caught. Scrap the cars and break down the houses /hotels they build.. irrespective of tribe

Drug/scam money is blood money

See his demented face .. he's still happy because he knows will be eating their free food in jail.

This is when a human being because of evil becomes worse than an animal
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by simultaneousboi(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2023
Ever8090:
Then allow them to go and get their own independence so as to put to stop to that kind of character.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by aspabay(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2023
Without even checking, you know it has to be the developers. Always giving us a bad name abroad.

Children of hate and badluck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by DrMuzungu(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2023
Is this one @b0k1? Noooooooooo!!!!
Is he Afonjaaaaaaaaaa? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So can you answer what he is?
I KNOW! I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a DEVELOPER, that is what he is!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by omohayek: 9:12am On May 23, 2023
TheGift:

And HushPuppy from another "major tribe", single handedly did what a thousand of the others couldn't do to put us on the global scamming map, with the aide of His dear friend Kyari, from the 3rd major tribe.
Hushypuppi was a weak imitation of Obinwanne Okeke, aka "Invictus Obi", who can be seen here boasting about the fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ltje1Td38

But the real OG of international fraud is Emmanuel Nwude, who stole $242 million from Brazil's Banco Noroeste

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Nwude

I guess this is the point at which the likes of you start shouting "Amaka" up and down in praise of your peculiar prowess.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Chucks13: 9:14am On May 23, 2023
Pls keep him in your prison over there Mr Inda just help us by keeping him and his Co criminals destroying Nigeria name.

They are miscreants that want obi their Lord to rule Nigeria so they can commit more crimes and get away with it.

Few days ag one of obidient die hard miscreant was busted by NDLEA with a whoopng N500m worth of cracks and he was among those who sponsored the abracadabra obi 10k votes win in Lagos and staunch singer Lagos is no man's land but God exposed him and disgraced him.

Pls Mr India keep that bitch in your prison as long as you want biko.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by Babathanks(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2023
I know fit count how many times my visas always get rejected because of all this rubbish 😭😭😭. God why am I a citizen of this country?🙏

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by xpiranza88: 9:15am On May 23, 2023
The guy they smile self...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by MrBroke(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2023
Berrylite:
Ohh....I was of the opinion that Indians are smart

Every country, tribe or group of people gat the smart and foolish ones. The Nigeria who did the fraud is not smart but foolish, reason he was caught and also reason he went into fraud
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by xpiranza88: 9:17am On May 23, 2023
Hmmmmmm......i no fit count how many times companies refuse me Hussle because of Nigeria factor na person way this thing never affect no go understand the effect of the rubbish Nigerians do abroad way they affect ligit hussle.....(quote author=Babathanks post=123311413]I know fit count how many times my visas always get rejected because of all this rubbish 😭😭😭. God why am I a citizen of this country?🙏[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by wink2015(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2023
BAD NAME DEVELOPER.

Keep developing Mr DEVELOPER !

Developing our image to a bad name.

MR DEVELOPER !
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m by ipobarecriminals: 9:22am On May 23, 2023
grin Slice the bEAST head and donate his vital organs to the needy.🐷 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murder: PDP Candidate, 36 Others Detained In Ebonyi / Police Should Not Stop Your Car Asking For Tinted Permit / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.