Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations (51755 Views)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass Africa countries think they can compete with us

We are the real niggarz of Africa
Anybody can compete. It's a free world. Besides, we are one Africa. Show some love
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by simfrost90210: 4:44pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

When hilda dey carry her big yansh dey break another person record....una dey hail am...

E reach another person turn... una enter vawulence mode say this woman get fat waist ... and u be woman ooo....

..., big nyash
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by FireUpNow(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
Hilda is young and energetic, I wonder how your legs will sustain standing for such hours, hmm, your fat waist.....ok ooooo
If she can do it pls let her go ahead. No need of discouraging her.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Emyogalanya: 4:50pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
Hilda is young and energetic, I wonder how your legs will sustain standing for such hours, hmm, your fat waist.....ok ooooo
where the waist? Anyways legend has spoken. Who am I to argue with you? What elders sees while sitting, a child cannot see even if he climb tree. Back to topic she never start she don dey look for funds
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Quebec91(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2023
cheesy
Benjaniblinks:
When other continent dey break scientific records Africa Na big nyrsh and food record dem dey break angry.
Na who do us
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Morphinne: 4:54pm On May 23, 2023
onthehill:
A renowned Kenyan chef, Maliha Mohammed who is set to break the longest cooking record by an individual recently set by Nigeria's Hilda Baci has appealed for donations in cash or kind ahead of her trial cook-a-thon scheduled for May 26, 2023, IGBERETV reports.

The 40-year-old mother of two recently announced her intention to break two Guinness World Records, including the one set by Hilda Baci.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWENDENexI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_lin

"I will be training hard from May all the way to July as I prepare to break these records," she said.

The Kenyan chef had broken the same record in 2017 and 2019 consecutively within a shorter time frame.

Maliha broke the record by cooking for 72 hours; in 2019, she cooked non-stop for 75 hours. Unfortunately, she claimed that her efforts were never officially recognised by the Guinness World Records.
Africans grin grin My Africa
Why can’t people just get creative and come up with new ideas and unique niche?
I’ve noticed that almost everything a Nigerian does, all these small small igberiko african countries would want to do and surpass it. Makes me remember when Ghanaians tried to do their own big brother in a room and parlor sefcon apartment that year grin
Records are meant to be broken but let’s not make this a competition miss chef; she’s one of us, let her enjoy her fame biko

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by sonssyo: 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
Break your record in peace and stop disturbing us with begging, hungry record breaker
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Successlane: 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
NA BY FORCE
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Bfly: 5:04pm On May 23, 2023
Nigeria don cast am
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by folake4u(f): 5:04pm On May 23, 2023
Rostikol:

Light skin in your colonised eyes is always “pretty”. Mumu people.

Na you nor be mumu? See how you showed your retarded self. Dey play. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by GodSon1900: 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
ImoleNaija:
After breaking the record twice, she still looks up to people for fund raising.

GWR doesn't seem to have much value.

I think there is value o
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Mimicle101: 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
Humans are always in competition for everything.

Thanks to The most High that at the end DEATH makes us all equal. Weather rich, poor. What ever you are you can never bribe it.

I belong to Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by advanceDNA: 5:07pm On May 23, 2023
Adjovi:

Holder had to hit the gym to reduce weight and get prepared. This woman needs to do the same if she wants to break the record. That's what she was saying

U are just spitting fallacy and a truckload of bullockss...how did u come about that conclusion that she cant break hilda's record unless she does texactly what hilda did... Una go just dey cap anyhow...
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by respect80(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2023
I been wan insult this woman but as I see her fine face, I nearly said hi to her picture. grin
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Cantonese: 5:14pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:

Absolutely agreed with you. The physical energy of a 27 year old cannot be compared with that of a 45 year old, by any means. Sports people at 45 have long retired. Those is wrestling and weight lifting do not have the same energy as they did at 27.

The Kenyan chef should be commended for what she intends to do, but I think she may be putting her health at great risk. If she is hypertensive, diabetic or having some other dangerous underlying disease, then she may be at greater risk.

Aside from trying to break that record, can she not attempt to cook more at a shorter time, for example?

By the way, what happened to the Liberian chef? Did he surpass the record or fail?
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Sleekfingers: 5:17pm On May 23, 2023
Seun:
Dang. She could have done more hours if she knew.

That's why Nigerians should be reading. Especially those youths , too lazy to read. You went into world record race , without reading their rules properly

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by advanceDNA: 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

..., big nyash

Na wah for you ooo...u be teacher?? Or u just like to do over sabi?? You dey compete how to spell pidgin english ?? as if pigin english na standard language with established spelling and rules of engagement.... dey play ooo...
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Sleekfingers: 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
Adjovi:

Holder had to hit the gym to reduce weight and get prepared. This woman needs to do the same if she wants to break the record. That's what she was saying

What has weight reduction got to do with it.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by simfrost90210: 5:20pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na wah for you ooo...u be teacher?? Or u just like to do over sabi?? You dey compete how to spell pidgin english ?? as if pigin english na standard language with established spelling and rules of engagement.... dey play ooo...

Just messing with you..
I'm very sorry i quoted you..
Didn't mean to.. No vex abeg
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by advanceDNA: 5:24pm On May 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

Just messing with you..
I'm very sorry i quoted you..
Didn't mean to.. No vex abeg

Which one be apology..??
Vawulence is allowed ooooo....
We fit insult each other, and still smile about it...no hard feelings man...
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by 007Marvel(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2023
One local chimp from thick forest for Kenya dey call herself "renowned"😂 Inferiority complex don show many people shege for this life shar o
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Styluss: 5:25pm On May 23, 2023
What happend to women supporting women, what do you gain from bodyshaming
midehi2:

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by batistutajulio: 5:26pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass Africa countries think they can compete with us

We are the real niggarz of Africa

You're retarded.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by idonhammer: 5:27pm On May 23, 2023
Donation kee you there.... idiot
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by simfrost90210: 5:29pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Which one be apology..??
Vawulence is allowed ooooo....
We fit insult each other, and still smile about it...no hard feelings man...

I'm really struggling to blend in ...
The insults curses and tagging along thing😅
It's really a thing for me but i try my best..

OneLove👍❤️

Vawulence.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
U guys are funny ooo
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by TheSuperX(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
Just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by DAVIDELUXED: 5:40pm On May 23, 2023
Well dressed beautiful woman. I bet her food will taste so good.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Solofresh2: 6:01pm On May 23, 2023
sukkot:
Hilda Baci broke someone's record so her record must be broken too but it's too early sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 23, 2023
Easy to break Hilda record. I go just boil water for one week.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by HayB100(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

When hilda dey carry her big yansh dey break another person record....una dey hail am...

E reach another person turn... una enter vawulence mode say this woman get fat waist ... and u be woman ooo....
As in, the way we Nigerians dey think and behave ehn, we just no dey shame at all. Records are meant to be broken, make them leave the woman alone. Anyways, e no surprise me again since Kenayo of all people fit go online to show his level of foolishness
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by jeff1607(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:

How many sincere naija caterers or chef have you seen slim
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by EnterpriseMan: 6:18pm On May 23, 2023
All these Kenyan people self were fit use leg run around earth grin grin grin grin This one na thirty days straight she go cook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.