Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) (51895 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard Killed By My Brother This Morning In Our Back Yard / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
In Warri, we don't look at people's faces o! If boys are hungry, boys roast any damn moving creature! Including snakes and cats sef! grin cool

23 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by delishpot: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bon appetit

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by ibkgab001: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hunnmmm this is what Lala Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
See the bush rats...cool

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
ibkgab001:
Hunnmmm this is what Lala Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by kingofchess(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
una get liver ooo...u guys aint scared of EBOLA... abi una get anti-ebola 4 blood?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
delishpot:
Bon appetit
Sure, u know wink

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by delishpot: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Sure, u know wink

The bush rat make sense pass. How does the lizard taste?

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by donbenedict(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Am sure lalasticlala likes to eat this cheesy

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Shey i no go download dead snake picture for google put am use do topic. Surest way to frontpage

36 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Obas101(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Front page is inevitable.. grin grin.. I miss eating bush meat

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by MrNigeriaPMB: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
meeeeen dis s serious!!!
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by missKiffy(f): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Awon oni je ku je oshi embarassed

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
delishpot:

The bush rat make sense pass. How does the lizard taste?
Tastes like pork meat! It is not advisable to eat the head sha! That forked tongue grin

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
una get liver ooo...u guys aint scared of EBOLA... abi una get anti-ebola 4 blood?
Don't be scammed by ebola. U are missing a lot! cool

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by delishpot: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Tastes like pork meat! It is not advisable to eat the head sha! That forked tongue grin

Wow. I love crocodile meat was thinking this one would be close to it. This one wey taste like pork no impress me O. That bush rat go make sense for egwusi soup or better dry stew with plenty pepper cool

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
missKiffy:
Awon oni je ku je oshi embarassed
Can u translate it to English?

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
delishpot:

Wow. I love crocodile meat was thinking this one would be close to it. This one wey taste like pork no impress me O. That bush tat go make sense for egwusi soup or better dry stew with plenty pepper cool
The best way to eat bush rat is by making it a barbeque! Just add enough pepper and spice it up! cheesy wink

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by PhilBliss(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
E b lik say U don get cure 4 lasser fever o. Anyways enjoy cool

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by kingofchess(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Don't be scammed by ebola. U are missing a lot! cool
so u think Ebola is not real right? I pity u.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obas101:
Front page is inevitable.. grin grin.. I miss eating bush meat
If u are really missing it, u know what to do. Pick up ur cutlass and go hunting! grin

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Rapmoney(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
so u think Ebola is not real right? I pity u.
Don't allow them fool u! I did not say ebola doesn't exist. What am saying in essence is that it is over hyped; we have been living with these creatures and eating them since time immemorial.

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by rawtouch: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Well done there

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by rattlesnake(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Eat eat country

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Flashh: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
These people can eat anything. I mean anything. embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
end time meal

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by MrPresident1: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
rattlesnake:
Eat eat country
Guy you better run comot from here before them catch you, you sef na meat grin

25 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by thefakestan: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
@. OP no be Warri na Hunger.
HungerBad can relate

ThefakeStan

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by timilehin007(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
King lizard..
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by bright007(f): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
pukes!.....thats disgusting

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
R.I.p to the departed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Socketbet: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
What more can I say

Naija Continental Dishes / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back?