Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Four Shot Dead At A Football Viewing Center In Lagos (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Shot Dead At A Football Viewing Center In Lagos (video) (3526 Views)

Father Of Four Shot Dead In Front Of His House In Choba, Rivers State / Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Shot Dead At A Football Viewing Center In Lagos (video) by Neddstark: 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
Oyinmiebiagric:
All the guys killed including the girl are all innocent.

They are external guys that were not familiar wit the area,they did not know anyone so they shot those that challenged them or some they felt were cultist. Killer squad wey go out without map.

I pity my small friend they killed,May his soul rest in peace.

This is serious. Kill 4 innocent people just like that?
Re: Four Shot Dead At A Football Viewing Center In Lagos (video) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2023
damosky12:

Lol... Calm down!
U reason am na.
Lagos own don toomuch.
Re: Four Shot Dead At A Football Viewing Center In Lagos (video) by damosky12(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:

U reason am na.
Lagos own don toomuch.

Cultists no reach 1 percent for Lagos young boys...
Re: Four Shot Dead At A Football Viewing Center In Lagos (video) by Ceenachi: 3:54am On May 25, 2023
tonywonder:

Cultism is a death sentence! Cultism is a tool the Devil uses to entrap the youths!!
#StayOffCultism Nigerian Youths! There's no gain in it

Oga rest
The matter no resemble cult matter
Assuming m among those they killed, that's how you people would just label me CULTIST undecided

Oyinmiebiagric:
All the guys killed including the girl are all innocent.

They are external guys that were not familiar wit the area,they did not know anyone so they shot those that challenged them or some they felt were cultist. Killer squad wey go out without map.

I pity my small friend they killed,May his soul rest in peace.

Nobody challenged them but they're killer squad without map

Rip to Jerry, Chima, Manager brother and the other guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Crazy Thing Dis Lady Did 2 Her Boyfriend Things 4cheating On Her (photos) / Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... / Woman Alleges Passenger Sexually Assaulted Her While She Was Sleeping On Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.