Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. (44718 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Elxandre(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2023
NoToPile:
Loool.

I am so indifferent about this matter.

What I do find very surprising is people thinking it's this guy's interview that made the UK revise their immigration policy, what kind of reasoning is that? We all know the truth.
I wonder if they're serious or just trolling.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by BigDawsNet: 10:13am On May 25, 2023
Pearlwhite:
you will go far in life. That last statement "We are one" said it all

Amen
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by sharpwriter(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Let us stop insulting Yoruba people...this guy messed up! Doesn't mean all yoruba are the same like him...

My Uncle his a US based yoruba man and he has assisted over dozen of people to move to the states either by studies or reunification visa... so pls.. let stop abusing this innocent trib...

When igbo are making headlines on nairaland every week about drug related issue doesn't mean all igbo are drug dealer or addict... pls... we are One
So you are Yoruba and you have swallowed the poison of deception formed and told us by governing powers and colonial master? While I give thumbs up to your uncle, your last statement is an anomaly. angry

That we are one? Eh? No, not in another hundred years would we be one. This Nigeria is a taboo that shouldn't have existed. It was meant to suck us dry and keep us in subjugation and until we realize it, we would continue to applaud the colonial masters.

This emdee guy is just an ignorant fellow with the common attitude of inferiority complex amongst most Nigerians anytime they are with oyinbo people. For him eye, hin dey do good guy and earning oyinbo trust by throwing away common sense; not knowing those fellows view us all the same way.

Those he's granting interview to yarning rubbish are the same set of people responsible for the foundation of commotion in Nigeria and one of the reasons he has to flee his native African land for "better life" abroad.

And for you again my guy: WE ARE NOT ONE IN NIGERIA.

Let this truth stick to your consciousness and also spread this unconscious truth.

PS: I am a Yoruba guy too.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by unclejb2(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2023
Thank you Emdee Tiamiyu for helping stop the brain drain.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Porksupplyib: 10:21am On May 25, 2023
Zack44:
This is the African problem. Someone "commits an offence" and instead of dealing with him as an individual, we tribalize issues. I thought it was a Ghanaian problem but following some discussions, I realize it's an African problem
Oh! You have the same nonsense going on in Ghana. It well with Africa grin
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Porksupplyib: 10:22am On May 25, 2023
staga:
The new policy has nothing to do with this fellow.

Rishi Sunak and his Interior Minister (Home Affairs Secretary), both children of Indian migrants, have been nursing this for a long time. So people should take a chill pill.

Nigeria is not the only country affected. You think the UK does not know what people come there for? This is the main reason for Brexit: to stop Eastern Europeans and Africans from coming to the UK and taking over all the jobs and opportunities.

God bless you jare. Nigerians are just looking for who to pour their frustrations on. Nothing the guy said in anyway affected the decision UK made. Do you guys think they are fools or they didn't know what has been happening?

The only problem I see is that the guy de-marketed Nigeria as a country. He spilled facts (that we all know in house to be true on international TV. )That was his only fault.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by wowo2: 10:24am On May 25, 2023
Haba, which border did he close? It was after uk govt made the decision to change the dependent rules that bbc was going around to interview for the story. Not before.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Unperturbedpota: 10:26am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:
eye service. Pls o, you guys should like my Nairaland DP

Done

You sre very beautiful
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 25, 2023
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Unperturbedpota: 10:37am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:

Thanks boo.

The pleasure is all women
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2023
Lol the guy no get sense.

it's always the ones that are traveling out for the 1st time in their lives that talk too much garbage and give irrelevant advice on the social media.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Tzar(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2023
The guy has diarrhea of the mouth!
Just because of cheap popularity!
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by zinaunreal(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2023
See em big nose
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by zinaunreal(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2023
Porksupplyib:

God bless you jare. Nigerians are just looking for who to pour their frustrations on. Nothing the guy said in anyway affected the decision UK made. Do you guys think they are fools or they didn't know what has been happening?

The only problem I see is that the guy de-marketed Nigeria as a country. He spilled facts (that we all know in house to be true on international TV. )That was his only fault.

You're just another potential saboteur. Fool
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by diplomat058(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm a yorubaman and I believe this 100%. Do you know what we call igbos in my dialect? ISHOKAN DIRAN meaning, oneness is legendary or forever united people. Many people didn't know why I supported Peter Obi in the February's elections, even sponsoring him with my money. They always thought I was ibo with their gullible mindset. Why do you think that word YORUBA RONU meaning Yorubas, think, comes from? Except we change our mindset, if ibos splits today, we will really suffer because we're never united. The tinubu of a guy they were supporting won't do anything to assist you except you belong to his clique. Is that a good leader? Awo didn't behave this way. Ibos won't do that to their people. An igbo man would rent a room and pack his people in-there. Only a few yorubas would do this. Once you say Keedu, that settles it. A yorubaman would return your greetings with English even when it's obvious he's a yorubaman with tribal marks. But let it be an igbo or hausa trying to seek favour from among themselves. The oga would even be the one who would carry your file and move it to the next level. It's hereditary, it's in the blood. Late Hubert Ogunde once sang that song of yoruba ronu back in Awolowo days. We need to really change and any yoruba reading this piece should rather ponder on this. They say hausas and ibos have flooded Fed ministeries but they don't know why. We hate ourselves to the teeth.

I've learnt a lot from this amazing tribe called ibo. Till today, my most loyal friend is an iboman. Many even call me ibo cos of the way I do business. If I'm earning 10 naira profit from a product where I'm expecting 20 naira for instance, I don't mind. Whereas, my fellow yoruba businessman would tie down a similar product forever because he's expecting profit of 20 naira . He won't sell until a customer who's willing to pay that price comes. Meanwhile, I go don sell 30 times more in a short time.

The Emdee idiot of a guy must be taught a lesson anytime he steps his useless feet on our soil. Not by being physically assaulted but paraded in the media and shamed. Eleriibu. Had someome blocked my way the way he's doing, maybe I'd have been selling ice scream today on the streets. Werey ęda. That BBC show of shame was so disgusting. Na im papa get UK?

See you the way you vomit trash about Yorùbá everytime, it's no surprise that you've been brainwashed and have become a gullible ipob minion. Your elevation of easterners to a spotless ethnicity is fuun

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by ComeToJesus: 10:46am On May 25, 2023
I won't be surprised if you say that he's Obi's illegitimate son.

If you don't find a way to weave Peter Obi into any negative narrative, your BP may just shoot..

This hate is morbid. Find peace bro..
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by SolomonGrundy: 10:47am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:
Why? Who u epp
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by zinaunreal(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2023
Yoruba people can never close their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Whada: 10:51am On May 25, 2023
Kingosytex:

That's the same thing that happens when an Igbo man is caught with drugs. Many will resort to insulting the whole tribe and by that gesture, also condemn those who've never done drugs or involved in any form of criminality.

They are stupid people bereft of insight and basic understanding. They should turn the whole world to their less than 100 million tribesmen since that's the only thing that can make them rest. They don't understand the importance of diversity, they are animals in human clothing. Imagine if all colours were white or all air nitrogen, or all cars Mercedes Benz that's how they want all tribes to be their own. They are not tolerant of anything that isn't what they identify with. Meanwhile all tribes have good and bad people, sensible and senseless ppl, Wise and foolish ppl, but they won't see that. If they don't bring tribe into their discussion and insult other tribes they can't rest. They don't know it's a sign of their own stupidity and lack of tolerance in a global world that cant survive without diversity.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by IamAsiri: 10:54am On May 25, 2023
NoToPile:
Loool.

I am so indifferent about this matter.

What I do find very surprising is people thinking it's this guy's interview that made the UK revise their immigration policy, what kind of reasoning is that? We all know the truth.

They only used his utterances to justify their revision of which he was prepped to utter, or why would you think someone who just got into the country less than a year got hand-picked for an interview by BBC. Of course, they preyed on his stupidity as it wasn't a random interview - it was pre-planned.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by kizxaxa: 10:55am On May 25, 2023
bushman, he went to UK to show off, it backfired. Clout chasing fool,You don't see enlightened ppl behave like this, just these bush idiots. go to Europe just two months, they'll post video on YouTube..how I got to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by FanOfMyself: 10:56am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:
So you survive on how many likes your picture garners from total strangers on the internet? That's even if you are not a man with two hairy balls dangling sideways in between.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by SaLongs1(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2023
May karma pay him back.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by masseratti: 10:57am On May 25, 2023
My own take is that the guy is one of those people that are obsessed with taking pictures, videos of themselves anyhow... They talk too much
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Hellonearth: 10:59am On May 25, 2023
This is a typical Yoruba man's character.
They hate others only love themselves.

Saboteurs
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Elliotg: 11:01am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
Where was all this anger when Ekweremadu and his wife messed up Nigeria in the uk

So these people fit vex like this

Are you sure this isn’t Tribal hate

Not supporting anyone though
You are a mad man
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2023
With or without this talkative UK govt will at some point stop the influx of migration to their country.

It is sad that he made himself the scape goat. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by impeccablephili: 11:02am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:
Done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Elliotg: 11:04am On May 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Let us stop insulting Yoruba people...this guy messed up! Doesn't mean all yoruba are the same like him...

My Uncle his a US based yoruba man and he has assisted over dozen of people to move to the states either by studies or reunification visa... so pls.. let stop abusing this innocent trib...

When igbo are making headlines on nairaland every week about drug related issue doesn't mean all igbo are drug dealer or addict... pls... we are One
If it were an igbo man, would you have been thus lenient? We sabi how the hypocrisy dey roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Goodman2023: 11:06am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
Where was all this anger when Ekweremadu and his wife messed up Nigeria in the uk

So these people fit vex like this

Are you sure this isn’t Tribal hate

Not supporting anyone though

Ekweremadu's case was an individual case...he didn't tell the UK government that all Nigerians exploit people to get kidneys, it was between four to five people....what this guy did has affected more people than just a community...stop comparing rubbish ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) / Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.