Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,006 members, 7,852,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) (5188 Views)

Nigerian Man Kills Wife, Wife's Mom, Kills Himself In USA / Nigerian Man Kills Wife, Wife's Mom, Kills Himself In USA. / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by farem: 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum and Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (Video)
By National Waves -May 24, 20230

The Nigerian man and the wife’s mum, sister that he impregnated

A Nigerian man, (names witheld) who was arrested by the United Kingdom (UK) police for impregnating his wife, his wife’s mum and wife’s younger sister has said he did it to set record.

This much was revealed in a viral video sourced online by NATIONAL WAVES.

In the said video, the man was said to have allegedly impregnated his wife, his wife’s mother and youger sister at the same time.

The incident reportedly happened in the United Kingdom.

See the Video from the link

https://www.nationalwaves-ng.com/i-impregnated-my-wife-wifes-mum-and-sister-to-set-record-says-nigerian-man-video/

Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by Baronthecelebri: 10:03pm On May 24, 2023
He's our hero

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by OloyeVIII: 10:17pm On May 24, 2023
Johnbull my son..

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by kokoA(m): 4:41am On May 25, 2023
You have achieved your dream indeed.. Hope Guinness world record people are watching this closely. No be only chef Baci wan break record.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2023
farem:
I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum and Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (Video)
By National Waves -May 24, 20230

The Nigerian man and the wife’s mum, sister that he impregnated

A Nigerian man, (names witheld) who was arrested by the United Kingdom (UK) police for impregnating his wife, his wife’s mum and wife’s younger sister has said he did it to set record.

This much was revealed in a viral video sourced online by NATIONAL WAVES.

In the said video, the man was said to have allegedly impregnated his wife, his wife’s mother and youger sister at the same time.

The incident reportedly happened in the United Kingdom.

See the Video from the link

https://www.nationalwaves-ng.com/i-impregnated-my-wife-wifes-mum-and-sister-to-set-record-says-nigerian-man-video/

What d hell loose family.. I dont blame the guy, he had a goal [so no moral talk on this] but I blamed wife, wife's mum and Sis been used as Specimen for the Practical. Lastly I blame the guy's mum, who didn't give birth a guy with ambition to be a Doctor or pilot n bn known for the World. Remember the guy is BLAMES-FREE!
Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2023
Bloggers ! Where's the video where he said all that? Video or i don't believe it.

Kindly check my signature for goodies

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by skyo78(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2023
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by Togoxpress(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2023
What the heck!!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by RoadMozart(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2023
The man is a goal oriented fellow.
Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by etrange: 12:31pm On May 25, 2023
Nigerian parents have failed our boys.
Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by wrongman665(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2023
You have set a world Guiness record. grin
Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by Femuel(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2023
This one pass Guiness world record.
Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by Caramia2020(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2023
The women except the wife should be arrested also, because they are also culprits.
Re: I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) by TsbAfrica: 11:51am On May 26, 2023
Who cares .. your personal problem.

After all you don't need to pay a dime as the UK government will raise the kids for you

(1) (Reply)

Saddest Photos On The Internet . / Insane Snake Attacks (WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES) / Reaction As A Nigeria Man Traveled To Zimbabwe To Sell Off His Toes - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.