Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Please I Need A Car To Drive On Uber/bolt For A Weekly Remittance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Car To Drive On Uber/bolt For A Weekly Remittance (140 Views)

Banks Alert Customers To EMTL, Commence Remittance January 31 / Lagos Cab Drivers Set To Ditch Uber, Bolt For Indigenous App Companies / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Car To Drive On Uber/bolt For A Weekly Remittance by Shenky(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2023
Hello everyone, please I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber/Bolt Platform in Abuja to remit 25k weekly. I am a registered Uber/Bolt driver with three (3) years experience and am ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in Abuja, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I am very keen on car maintenance and also hardworking. I promise you will have a good return on your investment if you decide to partner with me.

You can reach me on 08162737552

Location is Abuja
Thanks and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Buy High Quality Nigerian Brick Wall Tiles (not South African Bricks Wall Tile) / Luno Wallet / Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.