Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 (16202 Views)

HAMAS Rocket Just Hit A Residential Building In Tel Aviv / Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake / Death Toll Crosses 5,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by Suspect33(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you. Or don't you understand my questions?

what did you highlight in my previous post? is it consistent with the above?

what is the digression? can you kindly point it out from the following?

There are 1.5m Pakistanis in England/Wales

1.8m Indians in England/Wales

270,000 nigerians in England/Wales.

how do nigerians bring more relatives than these guys to the UK?
read the article, therein lies your answer. I won't spoon-feed you with information
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by lexy2014: 2:15pm On May 25, 2023
Suspect33:
read the article, therein lies your answer. I won't spoon-feed you with information

1. That's not what I asked you. Or don't you understand my questions?

2. what did you highlight in my previous post? is it consistent with the above?

3. what is the digression? can you kindly point it out from the following?

There are 1.5m Pakistanis in England/Wales

1.8m Indians in England/Wales

270,000 nigerians in England/Wales.

4. how do nigerians bring more relatives than these guys to the UK?
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by Temi231(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2023
Uk is just shouting up and down. What about asylum from Ukrainian, Afghanistan, and all other countries they took in? Those ones came in without any cost value to the government purse and they used tax payer money to uplift them o. They should keep quiet biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
They would surely regret it

Brits are lazy

They are lazy and they built a first world country? shocked cool

Your hardworking Nigerians could not build even a 2nd World country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by lexy2014: 2:17pm On May 25, 2023
Suspect33:

But if you can't spoon feed yourself, how were you thinking of spoon feeding some others?
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by Felix6: 2:19pm On May 25, 2023
Suspect33:
Few days to the Inauguration of the drug Baron and the UK issue visa restrictions for dependants of Nigerian students.. connect the dots, that tiamiyu guy was just the scape goat. The UK knew all along that what Nigerians are about to go through in the coming administration would be a catalyst for mass emigration from Nigeria, and the UK would suffer the heavy influx
what suffering are you talking about? Do you think Migrants gets easy life in the UK? Forget the noise those guys are fully the beneficiary either way, they won't survive a year without foreigners in that country. Those that made UK great are all gone these present ones are bunch of lazy ass leaving strictly on benefits derived from hard working Migrants sweat through various fees and taxation.

3 Likes

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2023
zieraw2005:
It's going. No forgetting the billions of pounds they have earned from these number of immigrants.

Over 406B pounds no bi small money making too.

Action =Re-action

Were did u get this amount from?

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2023
onuman:

It's devilish thought about having Rwanda ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ผ, or any African country, as place to keep illegal immigrants to GB.
Slave trade and colonialism should have made anyone from GB not harbour the idea of Africa for settlement of illegal immigrants to the UK.
India or Pakistan should have been ideal for repatriation of illegal immigrants to the UK, not Africa.

Sighs..as if you would last one week in India or Pakistan cool
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2023
IMASTEX:

Not until after necessary taxes, deductions or payments for their upkeep are made from their service rendered in exchange for salary. In all, the UK benefit more. Those guys are too smart & structured not to prioritize their interest above all.

Leave plenty talk.

It's more beneficial to Nigerians and the immigrants.

Why did Nigerians chase away Ghanaians with all the benefits we had from them?

2 Likes

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by Suspect33(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2023
Felix6:
what suffering are you talking about? Do you think Migrants gets easy life in the UK? Forget the noise those guys are fully the beneficiary either way, they won't survive a year without foreigners in that country. Those that made UK great are all gone these present ones are bunch of lazy ass leaving strictly on benefits derived from hard working Migrants sweat through various fees and taxation.
Foreigners will still emigrate to the UK, but this time they won't be able to exploit the system i.e if the foreigner is moving to the UK on a student visa (The route used by most Nigerians), they would not be able to bring their dependants along..

And who said the Brits are lazy? Lol, they are lazy and they built of 1st world country, while the hardworking Nigerians are scrambling to leave their hellhole of a country grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2023
Felix6:

Says there stats office

That's how you guys spread false info.

Last time I check Whites are still the highest working population in UK.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/demographics/working-age-population/latest#:~:text=80.7%25%20(30.2%20million)%20of%20working%20age%20people%20were%20white,from%20the%20'other'%20ethnic%20group

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by Suspect33(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2023
blueAgent:

Says there stats office

That's how you guys spread false info.

Last time I check Whites are still the highest working population in UK.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/demographics/working-age-population/latest#:~:text=80.7%25%20(30.2%20million)%20of%20working%20age%20people%20were%20white,from%20the%20'other'%20ethnic%20group

lol, Nigerians don't fact check, they just drop every information they pick from the streets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2023
sonature1:

Rest! The laws cannot allow you destroy the country. The UK is not like a Nigeria where laws don't work.

Story.

Wait when Nigerians,Africans and others become a majority and watch that country become a 3rd World nation. cool

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by lonelydora: 2:31pm On May 25, 2023
Airlord2030:
so we be the same... I too dey make my money from Nigeria ...

I be think say you be one of those wey dey sell their properties to travel go whiteman land and do menial jobs cheesy

I no fit try am, nna!

In fact, I help buy property of those travelling. If you see anyone relocating, let me know so I buy their property.

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2023
Suspect33:
Foreigners will still emigrate to the UK, but this time they won't be able to exploit the system i.e if the foreigner is moving to the UK on a student visa (The route used by most Nigerians), they would not be able to bring their dependants along..

And who said the Brits are lazy? Lol, they are lazy and they built of 1st world country, while the hardworking Nigerians are scrambling to leave their hellholve of a country grin

Abeg ask that clown.

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2023
RaptorX:
The average Briton hate this mass migration passionately, it is only the government and big business that are in favor of this open borders and flooding the UK with low skilled workers.

True.

It's part of the globalist and NWO agenda.

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by onuman: 2:49pm On May 25, 2023
blueAgent:

Sighs..as if you would last one week in India or Pakistan cool

What? Are humans not living in India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ and Pakistan ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ?
Why can't illegal immigrants to the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง be rehoused in India or Pakistan?
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by OChimex: 3:18pm On May 25, 2023
IMASTEX:

Not until after necessary taxes, deductions or payments for their upkeep are made from their service rendered in exchange for salary. In all, the UK benefit more. Those guys are too smart & structured not to prioritize their interest above all.

Guy just go to sleep. Donโ€™t say what you donโ€™t know please. The deductions are for the services they render you, security, good roads, sewage, dustbins, social security, which is like, if you are unemployed, they will continue to pay you until you get a job. And many more, these are the deductions. Itโ€™s not some sort of they take your money to pay themselves.
In my state here in US I do 140 to 160 kilometer an hour forever driving. Because the roads are so damn good and are maintained. Constructions always on the roads to keep them good. You wash food debris in the sink and flush them down to sewage that you donโ€™t see. You will be happy to pay for these comforts. The roads and streets are beautified to appeal to the eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by bizhop01: 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
UK will not have peace, after they introduced force marriage to Nigeria in 1900

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2023
onuman:

What? Are humans not living in India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ and Pakistan ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ?
Why can't illegal immigrants to the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง be rehoused in India or Pakistan?

What's the logic?

Do you think those countries would be willingly to accept or accommodate such plan or migrants?besides they are 3rd world countries.

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by daygee12: 3:41pm On May 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
To everybody that voted for Tinubu but still want to Japa, just know that you are wasting your time.
You are going to stay here with the Tinubu you voted for.

Na Obi supporters dey Japa, we Baptist dey here gidigba
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by IMASTEX: 4:34pm On May 25, 2023
OChimex:

Guy just go to sleep. Donโ€™t say what you donโ€™t know please. The deductions are for the services they render you, security, good roads, sewage, dustbins, social security, which is like, if you are unemployed, they will continue to pay you until you get a job. And many more, these are the deductions. Itโ€™s not some sort of they take your money to pay themselves.
In my state here in US I do 140 to 160 kilometer an hour forever driving. Because the roads are so damn good and are maintained. Constructions always on the roads to keep them good. You wash food debris in the sink and flush them down to sewage that you donโ€™t see. You will be happy to pay for these comforts. The roads and streets are beautified to appeal to the eyes.
Nigerians! Next time read slowly and repeatedly until understanding is achieved. Who says anyone should enjoy great services available abroad without adequate payment in
the form of deductions.
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by OChimex: 5:07pm On May 25, 2023
IMASTEX:

Nigerians! Next time read slowly and repeatedly until understanding is achieved. Who says anyone should enjoy great services available abroad without adequate payment in
the form of deductions.

Sorry. You were correct dude. My bad
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by Airlord2030: 7:12pm On May 25, 2023
lonelydora:

I no fit try am, nna!

In fact, I help buy property of those travelling. If you see anyone relocating, let me know so I buy their property.
grin grin grin
Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by onuman: 7:29pm On May 25, 2023
blueAgent:

What's the logic?

Do you think those countries would be willingly to accept or accommodate such plan or migrants?besides they are 3rd world countries.

If India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ and Pakistan ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ would not accept dumping illegal immigrants to UK on Indian and Pakistani soils, why would Rwanda accept? India, Pakistan and Rwanda ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ผ are all 3rd World countries.

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2023
onuman:

If India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ and Pakistan ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ would not accept dumping illegal immigrants to UK on Indian and Pakistani soils, why would Rwanda accept? India, Pakistan and Rwanda ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ผ are all 3rd World countries.

So why shift the burden to Pakistan and India,is Rawanda not Ideal?

There are monetary incentives attached ,which Rwanda would gain.

1 Like

Re: Migration To The UK Hit A 'record' 606,000 In 2022 by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2023
sexysunnyb:
Country that came to kidnap somebody's great grand parents should expect the grand children to come look for there great grand parents

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PanamaPapers: Jose Manuel Soria Resigns After Links 2 Offshore Deals / France Celebrates First Gay Marriage / US House Of Reps Vote To Condemn Trump's Racist Comments Against Congresswomen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.