Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs (30597 Views)

SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison / Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu / Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2023
Igbos do drug,

Yoruba do fraud,

Hausa do terrorism,

Edo do trafficking,

EoD

5 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Ajisebioyolaari: 5:42pm On May 25, 2023
aklid:
Very shameful how almost every 3 in 10 arrests of drug related cases abroad are Nigerians πŸ’”πŸ™„πŸ˜¬
3 in 10? Almost 6 in 10. I watch a lot of these guys videos.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by porthouse7(f): 5:43pm On May 25, 2023
Werey still go wear my club jersey
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by 404lemon(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2023
You be fool
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2023
TINUBU AGAIN
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by diogo23: 5:47pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Igbo no be drug nau

In Nigeria Igbo na Kwenu!!

I can never touch or stand a feet close to this people's luggage at the airport

I padlock my luggage and boldly write my name with maker

In fact I monitor my bag on the baggage carousel make these people no act funny

Their named also BABA?

7 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Bigkoko: 5:47pm On May 25, 2023
Destroy the DEMAND, the Supply; no longer economically feasible, simply fades out... If not, arrest all Tinubu jnr barons, they will be replaced by indigenous recruits. This i tell you is worse

By the way, i consider Drug peddling worse crime against humans during peace time & should carry the most hefty penalty

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Moh247: 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Igbos do drug,

Yoruba do fraud,

Hausa do terrorism,

Edo do trafficking,

EoD

Hausa do banditry

Kanuri do terrorism

Fulani do Cattle rustling, Farm killings and land grabbing

No be everyone for north be Hausa

5 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by IVORY2009(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
After selling drugs and succeed, they will come and contest for election grin grin cheesy

Drug barons like the selected one, would be ruling over us temporarily, until the certificate will be taken away from him, Nigeria can not be ruled by a drug baron

3 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by diogo23: 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
I won’t want to mention tribe to avoid d usual cry cry babies

But 90% of those calling themselves billionaires n claiming to develop everywhere are criminals

The most annoying thing is that the criminals n worldwide drug dealers are d first to call Tinubu to any case

The same tribe that each family have a representative in India prison
Awe and baba is igbo names?

5 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Moh247: 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
diogo23:

Their named also BABA?

Baba Shinedu

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by treatise: 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
After selling drugs and succeed, they will come and contest for election grin grin cheesy
Like who? grin
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by HacheNoire: 5:49pm On May 25, 2023
I follow this investigation on TikTok, you will be disappointed in Nigerians watching it.

Seems we control the drug trade in South Africa
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Lukuluku69(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
The police said South African youths steal televisions, phones and other gadgets and give to the Nigerians in exchange for the value of drugs

And the Nigerians Ship those Gadgets back home to sell.

The SA Youths get their Drugs, and the Nigerians get their money.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2023
ayourbamie:

"awe" is an English word, not Awe.

baba can be Babachir.

Awe means friend in Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by onuman: 5:52pm On May 25, 2023
Supremos:
Name checkers please which tribe is 'Awe' & 'Baba'.?.

Apparently they didn't meet baba at home

I came to see name checkers.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
I won’t want to mention tribe to avoid d usual cry cry babies

But 90% of those calling themselves billionaires n claiming to develop everywhere are criminals

The most annoying thing is that the criminals n worldwide drug dealers are d first to call Tinubu to any case

The same tribe that each family have a representative in India prison
A drug baron and addict is Nigeria's president select.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Unperturbedpota: 5:53pm On May 25, 2023
ayourbamie:

baba can be Babachir.

Are you sure you are normal ?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by onuman: 5:54pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Baba Shinedu

Yeah. We must blackmail Igbos to submit to our wishlist for the type of one Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ we want. A Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to be driven by Islamic sharia criminal laws.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Moh247: 5:55pm On May 25, 2023
onuman:

Yeah. We must blackmail Igbos to submit to our wishlist for the type of one Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ we want. A Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to be driven by Islamic sharia criminal laws.

Did Buhari implement shari'a law with all the noise from you guys

Nobody is blackmailing Ibos... We just have to be honest with you guys
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2023
ayourbamie:

baba can be Babachir.

Ayobami... Why all this Shalaye?!! Egbon, relax! tongue

Las las, all the bigotry and Tribalism ends online... Foreign Police no wan know which tribe in Nigeria!

A bloody Nigerian, is a bloody Nigerian!!!

UK didn't seek out tribes to ban or blacklist... Neither did UAE! They simply slammed the whole nation!

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by 00FFT00(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Igbo no be drug nau

In Nigeria Igbo na Kwenu!!

I can never touch or stand a feet close to this people's luggage at the airport

I padlock my luggage and boldly write my name with maker

In fact I monitor my bag on the baggage carousel make these people no act funny

Taah!
You wey be say na only Ibadan - Oshogbo you dey travel. Abi (h)aiport don germinate for Oshogbo?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Moh247: 5:59pm On May 25, 2023
00FFT00:

Taah!
You wey be say na only Ibadan - Oshogbo you dey travel.

E go shock you where I don reach you comiunity richest man never visit am

Dey play
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by obembet(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2023
ayourbamie:

baba can be Babachir.

Must u reply that fool?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by 00FFT00(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

E go shock you where I don reach you comiunity richest man never visit am

Dey play

You sef for allow me finish my question na
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Moh247: 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
00FFT00:

You sef for allow me finish my question na

Wetin Ipob youth one talk for Nairaland wey we no Sabi

Jokers
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by 00FFT00(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Wetin Ipob youth one talk for Nairaland wey we no Sabi

Jokers

No be only youth. See your head.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by levi22(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
Dammed!! You Guys are so tribalistic on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2023
Please lock them away
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by sisisioge: 6:17pm On May 25, 2023
This is so annoying! These boys keep going outside the countries to embarrass us. Why is it so hard to struggle honestly like the rest of us? They just want fast money now now! It is well jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout / 3 Homosexuals, Others Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) / Mile 12 Crisis: Police Arrests 48 Suspects, Adopt 24-hr Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.