Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu (39410 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / FG To Declare State Of Emergency In Education Sector In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by BABYBULLETIN: 4:59am On May 26, 2023
This is what we call,BANANNA REPUBLIC
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by gloryman91: 5:08am On May 26, 2023
Finance, security and others will soon confess too.

Useless Government from head to toe.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by naturefellow(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
We are hopeful that; Tinubu will get things right.
A thief would never get it right!
Don't hope for good out of an evil enterprise. Don't be foolish!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by dlinglos(f): 5:35am On May 26, 2023
And we think the country will grow? Giant of Africa indeed! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by XY23: 5:37am On May 26, 2023
Danny1974:
This is why the Country almost collapse.
Tinubu please do the right thing as a learned man to save this country

Lol. I can imagine how disappointed you would be if he doesn't. In the end, the corrupt system wins, and the masses are not any better. Maybe the next generation will be politically wiser, this one has failed like their parents'.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by simmydare82(m): 5:38am On May 26, 2023
No wonder, that was why education in Nigeria enter reverse gear with the longest ASUU strike.

When you give your car to a driver who doesn't no road, you must certainly experience a slow motion.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Qoko: 5:43am On May 26, 2023
Lah illah illah Lah, so one of our most sensitive Ministries was headed by herder, no wonder this ministry was crashed, it’s a shame, Nepotism over competency
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by NairaMaster1(m): 6:08am On May 26, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Many revelations toward the end of Buhari's Presidential Era

But when Buhari decided to make me Minister of education, I called some people to assist me work on policy document on education because I was novice in the sector.

Competency should be the main criteria for appointments, for it has direct effect and implications.

Buhari himself have also confessed that; he couldn't perform under pressure.

Meanwhile; Presidential Office come with so much pressure.

We are hopeful that; Tinubu will get things right.

May God guide our leaders right and help our youth truth to know.

The will still you he chose based on competence.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Shawl001(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2023
Obviously!!!
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Reference(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2023
And the same people who were cocksure about that regime are equally adamant about this new one knowing not that democracy does not work that way. That it is not a launch and forget system.

Nothing works well automatically in this business. Without a detailed knowledge of it's inner workings and an unflinching advocacy to drive it along the path of performance real results will just be a mirage.

The kind of pressure citizens of other nations out on their leaders and governments to do what is right and best we here can only dream of despite the fact that they have been in democracy for much longer and have well defined institutional paths towards progress, they know the human mind will not do what is right always and everytime so they remain eternally vigilant.

From May 29.5 Nigerians had better put serious pressure on the incoming government, demanding the details of it's activities and watching out for every misstep if they want to see or say anything positive of their experiences come May 29, 2027.

Sai Babarism, the excessive praise singing of public servants caused all this. It erodes the responsibility of proper citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by F117nighthawk: 6:21am On May 26, 2023
No wonder u are a complete failure under the ministry,it can only happen under Buhari who rewards loyalty ahead of brilliance and results.
Shebi una 8yrs of failure don kuku end now,
Bye bye to bad government
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2023
Obviously you were not even educated
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by VTJN(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2023
PepeXKermit:
In this country, igbos are the most pragmatic when it comes to choosing national leaders. Go and die if my comment offends you.
Lol
They had the worst governors in their region. Only Eboyin state governor is fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Reference(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2023
simmydare82:
No wonder, that was why education in Nigeria enter reverse gear with the longest ASUU strike.

When you give your car to a driver who doesn't no road, you must certainly experience a slow motion.

But he was vetted and passed fit by the Legislature, your supposed social safety and protection device/system as a bonafide citizen.

So what happened. Can we see what institutions are meant for. That you can elect a 'good' president but he will still mess up, but democracy has safety features to catch out post election errors. That is if those institutions are allowed to work.

But it is our fellow citizens that advocate and support a 'dependent' legislature instead of an independent one saying naively that 'cooperation' is better than confrontation. See the results.

The last Assembly was just passing as fit every rubbish that came their way. So what are we planning for the next assembly....same ol, same ol. Then we sit down and complain.

A rubber stamp legislature is like a car without fuel or oil filters. The end is costly repairs and tales of woe.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by telleyway: 6:33am On May 26, 2023
spy24:
8 good years wasted on experiment....

8 solid years of cluelessness..

This is what you get when you vote based on propaganda instead of looking at the obvious

It was very evident even as little as I was as far back in 2015 that Jonathan was better than this man. But ona say na lie

Well time has proved us right...

Weather you agree with me or not, the reality on ground is that, the opportunity to see this country work even a little in our life time has reduced by 8 years.

You can't keep repeating the same thing and expect a different result. Nigeria cannot change until we the electorate change our voting pattern.

The circle/suffering continues.

The square pegs in the square holes as Buhari called them when he assembled these sets of good for nothing as Ministers. Not surprised though, first time in the history of our country for an important sector like education been headed by a Mallam.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35am On May 26, 2023
I didn’t know anything about education sector when I was appointed Minister

And he didn't care to get an assistant who has knowledge on how education.
Just imagine, now I see the main reason why they never care about our school, strikes upandon, removing history.

For Buhari, there was no one in the country who has knowledge on how education should be run in a country all these just because he wants his fellow Mallam to just be there sha, now I see the reason for education downturn since Buhari assumed office giving private schools edge to be adding money upandon
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by LookinguntoGod: 6:42am On May 26, 2023
No wonder you people were toying with educational lives of innocent students. I don't blame him but PMB.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Phantom233: 6:44am On May 26, 2023
99% of Buhari's appointments were like this even Buhari himself knew nothing about civilian rule. May God deliver us from successive regressional governments courtesy of ethnicity.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Dicado: 6:44am On May 26, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Allisgud: 6:46am On May 26, 2023
Buhari is big idiot,the man just dey appoint based on tribe,how can u carry this kind person without checking his cv
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Kukutenla: 6:49am On May 26, 2023
Reference:
And the same people who were cocksure about that regime are equally adamant about this new one knowing not that democracy does not work that way. That it is not a launch and forget system.

Nothing works well automatically in this business. Without a detailed knowledge of it's inner workings and an unflinching advocacy to drive it along the path of performance real results will just be a mirage.

The kind of pressure citizens of other nations out on their leaders and governments to do what is right and best we here can only dream of despite the fact that they have been in democracy for much longer and have well defined institutional paths towards progress, they know the human mind will not do what is right always and everytime so they remain eternally vigilant.

From May 29.5 Nigerians had better put serious pressure on the incoming government, demanding the details of it's activities and watching out for every misstep if they want to see or say anything positive of their experiences come May 29, 2027.

Sai Babarism, the excessive praise singing of public servants caused all this. It erodes the responsibility of proper citizenship.

On point!! Those are the biggest culprits in all this. Unfortunate trolls like manna-whatever who kept on gaslighting every criticism as hate and bitterness. They are the ones most responsible for the failure of this admin.
Unfortunately, a new set of sycophants, more rabid than the sai barbarians are getting ready to replace them. They think a strong and virile country is built by personal nuances of the leaders. God help Nigeria.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Allisgud: 6:49am On May 26, 2023
That nepotism has started again with tinubu,see how they pack Yoruba artist to perform at the renew hope
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Poisonousman: 6:51am On May 26, 2023
Leodaking done run
Heilnus dey ban if not him for talk trash
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by ObiDatti85(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2023
Una open eyes voted for him for two tenures you guys are complaining. E never end oh the same people voted tinubu. Complain never start una don dey complain. Nigerians are funny people
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by TheGift: 6:59am On May 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://dailytrust.com/adamu-i-didnt-know-anything-about-education-sector-when-buhari-appointed-me/
Square peg in a round hole. No wonder Nigerian University students spent endless months at home.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by drololaaof: 7:04am On May 26, 2023
No wonder ASUU strike did not make sense to you, you careless. But worst are those that were supposed to act like Ngige ,VP ,NASS etc may God forgive your inadequacy for time and life of our children that were wasted during the strike.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Osemawe4life: 7:06am On May 26, 2023
One thing for sure history and posterity would never forget Buhari
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by juman(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2023
It was okay what buhari did.
Ministers are to supervise the ministries activities.
There are civil servants there that help the ministers.
Anybody can lead any ministry.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Lobotomy02: 7:09am On May 26, 2023
No wonder you failed woefully

You and fu..c.king idio..t who appointed you failed the country in ways unimaginable and unquantifiable.

Bastar...ds!
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by juman(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2023
Check what they do in advanced country, particularly in countries where they do parliamentary system.
Anybody can become even finance minister, etc.
We have seen young inexperienced women leading the major ministries because their party won election.
Many countries o.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by coputa(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2023
All Buharis appointees are square pegs in round holes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.