Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Testimony - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony (605 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / My Testimony,from Heavenly Currency To American Dollars / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony by FRANCISTOWN: 6:29pm On May 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You might be useful to me but unless I want you and accept you, you will remain unuseful to me, whether you are semi powerfull or all powerfull or kind or not.

So, even if you are the president of Nigeria and I hate you and want nothing from you, you are useless to me.

And we have Buhari is who is powerful enough to stop police brutality and injustice and banditry, yet he sits back chewing his chewing stick.

It is your right to decide to help people when you want to, how you want to and in what proportion you want to or even never at all.

And you have done all of these things.

But surely, you have never helped your enemy or never helped them much.

Thus, God's action is very very understandable, if you are capable of good Judgement.
I get the point. Lemme not lie, your response carried an intellectual reasoning.

But I've got few questions.

1. If God's omnibenevolence, should he still not be useful to his enemies? By the way, Buhari is not an Omnibenevolent and Omnipotent being.

2. Can humans ever be God's enemy?
I mean, the god of the whole world who is sufficient in himself would be bothered that some really don't care much about him and therefore makes them his enemies?
Humans can really be the enemies of the god of the whole world? If there was god, I don't think humans stand a chance.

3. What about people who are desperate for that help yet they still haven't seen his usefulness?
Re: My Testimony by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18pm On May 26, 2023
I appreciate you for being reasonable and truthfull.

FRANCISTOWN:

But I've got few questions.
1. If God's omnibenevolence, should he still not be useful to his enemies?

Life and living has already shown that even if you give everything to a person who does not like you, such person will always say that the Giver is useless.

Therefore, even if God has been good to His enemies, they will never admit it or see it as such.

FRANCISTOWN:

2. Can humans ever be God's enemy?

Sure!
James 4:4; Romans 5:10: job 13:24; Psalm 92:9

FRANCISTOWN:

3. What about people who are desperate for that help yet they still haven't seen his usefulness?

Depends
1) are they those who have been casted out by God under Proverbs 1:24-31? Or

2) are they those caught under John 9:31/ Isaiah 59:1/2?

Or are they like the children born in Psalm 58:3? etc.

I remember one yoruba proverb which our lecturer told us which says "a child who intends to be lifted opens his arms"!
Re: My Testimony by Myer(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
It's still quite difficult for me to process though.

I was praying regularly for pressplay411 not knowing I was actually praying for Myer. (Although I've also prayed for Myer a few times).

I was sincerely concerned about Myer, not knowing I was actually being concerned about pressplay411.

Thank God for bringing you back oh. Everything else is secondary to that.

That said, I am not comfortable about how harsh I was with Myer, despite not knowing it was the same pressplay411 who I considered a dear brother here.

So please kindly forgive me for that. I hope to learn from this eye-opening incident going forward.

Welcome back bro.

May God perfect the good work He's done in you and make it permanent. In Jesus name.
Amen.
It is an eye-opener in deed.
There's nothing to forgive sir. You did what needed to be done. If there is anything to forgive, I completely forgive you brother.

God help us all in this walk of faith.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2023
Myer:

Amen.
It is an eye-opener in deed.
There's nothing to forgive sir. You did what needed to be done. If there is anything to forgive, I completely forgive you brother.

God help us all in this walk of faith.
Amen. Thanks.
Re: My Testimony by atheistconverta: 8:31am On May 28, 2023
Hmmm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Create Man In Our Own Image, Who Was God Referring To? / Things I Saw Makes Me Question My Faith And Reality Itself / Abuzola Beware Of Stomach Ulcer While Observing Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.