Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,280 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal (38078 Views)

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt / 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building / The Commissioning Of The Ilaje Bariga Ferry Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by 3pointsagree: 5:22am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Please don't dissipate your energy replying that lazy and frustrated soul. Instead of channeling that same energy to get a skill or search for a job like his co-travellers, he should be waiting for the government to spoonfeed him.

The duty of every government in any part of the world is to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive and the successive government of Akwa Ibom State has lived up to expectation.

How many industries has the federal government created in Nigeria, even in Lagos, Rivers and other states, it is the private sector that is creating jobs for the people.

Akwa Ibom is in Nigeria and can never do beyond what she is doing because of the inefficient system that we are running. For instance, the proceeds of oil and gas from Akwa Ibom that should have been deployed to cater for Akwa Ibom citizens are being shared to some of the non-productive and parasitic Nigeria states, coupled with the stolen ones.

ALSCON in Ikot Abasi, one of the steel industries in Nigeria is capable of providing jobs to Akwa Ibom citizens, but has been left moribund as we speak, because of the wickedness, selfishness and foolishness of the Nigerian leaders.

Abeg make una cut Akwa Ibom some slack and blame the animals who created the parasitic system that we practise in Nigeria.

Mbok Fly ibom air force
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by 3pointsagree: 5:26am On May 27, 2023
123yes:
obi is better than you entire generation. Mumu!

I have seen many narratives, back and forth akwa Abassey Ibom State is the greatest state with no federal government presence just state government projects

If am wrong quote me

But the state is not heaven, a village state in 1994 when I visited first now has the latest infrastructure in the world with a functional airline that's a miracle compare it to Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers State government.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by EyenIbibio1: 5:58am On May 27, 2023
Mikekan30:

As an ignorant fool that you are, you only know politicians who are rich but you never know Akwa Ibomites who are well to do eñterpreneurs in and outside of the state, do you know the owner of Autochek Nigeria is he a politician? The owner of vandrezzer football club, is he a politician, mounty suites LTD is he a politician, crane oil with offices in Denmark, London and Lagos is he a politician? The owner of capital luxury that Etim ekpo guy who singlehandedly brought tu-face, ruggedman,kcee, I go save, Gandoki to Etim ekpo local govt and lodge them for 2days for his mothers burial was he also a politician? The owner of Topfaith group of schools is he also a politician?

I know about approximately 20 something millionaires from Akwa Ibom heritage who resides in Woji, GRA & Abacha road all in Port Harcourt with no media buzz or noise, what of Lagos, and Abuja, Dickson ukpe is one the richest man in Abuja who owns top notch Hotels in Abuja, Uyo & Lagos but you're foolishly unaware of him...

You claim that in the whole 31 LGAs no one could afford to fly abroad, or use the international services, I wonder if you were the one paying for those who travel out for vacation or business...
I have anties and uncle who are abroad with export companies all from the Akwa Ibom extraction..

As a very foolish and myopic human being that you are, I could see you are victim of mentality damage, so you feel since your family is poor, so every other persons are poor, you are fool, Ade ata' Useme'...
The guy who constructed the road that was commissioned today in Akwa Ibom is a young guy of 20-something years with his company U&K construction limited , he is an Akwa Ibomite and a millionaire..

You have a long way to go, many people are changing their trajectory,their mentality and making stride changes in their field of specialization but an Idiot is still thinking like a local Fool that you are!

Mumu boy!

I don't want to trade words with you Mr Rich Wise man, you are such a spoilt brat! Useme, unam ikot
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by saintkeppy(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2023
Princeton92:

I've seen the stadium at Eket still ongoing last I was there and that 3-star hotel Attah built for the amusement park was the first but Akpabio put it on pause I dunno why and those 2 hotels you've poste hee aren't skycrapers sha!

You are living in the past Bros, Eket Stadium have since been Commissioned for use last year, the remodelled Uyo township stadium which has an ultra modern swimming pool was also commissioned on Wednesday this week.

Attah never built 3star hotel, but a 5-Star Le meridian Hotel with an 18 hole Golf course & Marina Club of international standard.
Akpabio started the Tropicana hotel & amusement park but left uncompleted, its only the Shopping mall & the cenimas that was completed, both the 4point Sheraton&Tropicana Hotel are skyscrapers, 15storey or more.

The Victor Attah International Airport Terminal Building is the hub of Ibom Air, more large aircrafts are expected to arrive the state soon to commence International&West African Regional flight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by omoluka: 7:27am On May 27, 2023
Binancian:

https://fb.watch/kMucEm4hNW/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Source Akwa Ibom State Govt Facebook
This Akwa Ibom look like a very nice place for me to build a decent country home . What is the security situation in Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by OVB123: 7:45am On May 27, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
A state with 54% unemployment rate Good roads leading to mud houses? A state with the richest men being politicians How many Akwa Ibomite can afford to fly or use the airport? Someone would tell me about the IGR how does that benefit the masses
Abeg, Akwa Ibom only fine for news
You know Akwa Ibom very well.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by OVB123: 7:45am On May 27, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
A state with 54% unemployment rate Good roads leading to mud houses? A state with the richest men being politicians How many Akwa Ibomite can afford to fly or use the airport? Someone would tell me about the IGR how does that benefit the masses
Abeg, Akwa Ibom only fine for news
You know Akwa Ibom very well.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by eroticecstasy: 9:42am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
ataha Ikoh Ikong ekpo. Ke ika ikeyem utom inam, yak ada bet government adi no enye utom.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by Nobody: 10:08am On May 27, 2023
omoluka:

This Akwa Ibom look like a very nice place for me to build a decent country home . What is the security situation in Akwa Ibom?

its generally safe - few cult fights in school areas the only bad news that u will hear once in a while in Uyo
but security network in the state is safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by Snapdrag0n: 2:25pm On May 27, 2023
EyenIbibio1:

I don't want to trade words with you Mr Rich Wise man, you are such a spoilt brat! Useme, unam ikot
It's true Ibibio imaha idem

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by BreezyRita(f): 3:29pm On May 27, 2023
MrKings1:
weldon sir.

nigeria needs ppl like u.

even if u eat but work for ur ppl.

not cross River state.
Don't be deceived. He isn't doing jack.
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by Mikekan30: 12:56am On May 28, 2023
EyenIbibio1:

FOooool go and do research poor church rat, stop disgracing yourself when you know nothing about anybody...

Abo'd Useme'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by Mikekan30: 1:03am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=3pointsagree post=123392576]

I have seen many narratives, back and forth akwa Abassey Ibom State is the greatest state with no federal government presence just state government projects

If am wrong quote me

But the state is not heaven, a village state in 1994 when I visited first now has the latest infrastructure in the world with a functional airline that's a miracle compare it to Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers State government.....

There is know such words as village state Mr?
Akwa Ibom State has left your states behind...
It's only state with an Airline, a world class FIFA/CAF approve stadium, a Resort with 5 star hotels, a 4 star hotel in Ikot Ekpene, 21st century dakkadda tower I. The heart of the city.

In 1994 even Lagos was still building, so I don't know the part of Akwa Ibom you visited so write with sense.

Akwa Ibom State is the most developed state after Rivers State...
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by EyenIbibio1: 5:57am On May 28, 2023
Mikekan30:

FOooool go and do research poor church rat, stop disgracing yourself when you know nothing about anybody...

Abo'd Useme'

Just to let you know I saw your write-up, I don't like insulting people.
Have a great day
Re: Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2023
EyenIbibio1:

kop utebe inuan mfo ado! Useme ebot nte afo.
Ku ka ukuyem utom unam but dah yak government uno utop, na hunger go kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) / Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware / Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.