Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health (39167 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Celine Dion Hardly Recognizable After Extensive Plastic Surgery (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by xjiggy: 8:37pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Whoever is close to the Celine Dion should tell her to come down to Nigeria.
There is a GOD that does the impossible right here.
There is a GOD that saves, Heals and Delivers no matter what the doctor says.

Tell her to come down to the GOD of CHOSEN here in Lagos, Nigeria. She will be made whole.

It is not a brag, it is a Fact!
What the GOD of CHOSEN cannot do, Does not Exist.
As a Christian, you should know that there's nothing like the GOD of chosen. There's only one GOD....... the Almiighty GOD and the name is JEHOVAH.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by slowice(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
Celine dion... The real NO BAD SONG.

I played lots of your ever green songs and I still do till date.

Get well soon. Love and light
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by IgOga(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7470949/celine-dion-diagnosed-stiff-person#119001289

What covid vaccine has done to the human race...smh
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by sprints1: 8:42pm On May 26, 2023
She did a movie of recent though her health has dropped. Her health was still okay here. The useless doctors don lie give her like they are doing to Ariana grande now. Eat less fat go veggie. She has suffered too much weight loss. Her body lacks so many nutrients coupled with some bipolar drugs those things affect the nervous system eya Pele.

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Kolenda(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Tell her to come down to the GOD of CHOSEN here in Lagos, Nigeria. She will be made whole.

You're so funny. So where she is, there's no God?
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by adonaimart(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2023
Get well soon Queen
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Backlaw406(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

You're fake.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by GreatrAnalyst: 8:58pm On May 26, 2023
This life...

So transient.

Tell those behaving as though all times belong to them to learn.

Once a time, Celine Dion's was the best we had in her genre, selling the number of albums/songs that only very few have been able to beat.

Get well soonest...
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by deavicky(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2023
So she did see Nigeria ti come abi?.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by linearity: 9:11pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Prophet heal thyself and thy people first!
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by PotatoSalad(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

He should fix your country first.
No just annoy me this night

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Maryam1234(f): 9:23pm On May 26, 2023
Billionaire2:
Time to rest Ma
your years of active hustling is over, relax and take care of your health.
Even me wey never reach your level don dey plan retirement.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by salem1996: 9:23pm On May 26, 2023
LAXconfidential:

You have a god that does the impossible yet you're amongst the most poorest countries in the world despite having vast natural resources. Why can't that your god do away with those people plundering your commonwealth for themselves? Or are they stronger than your god? It is either your god is afraid of men or he just loves to see you suffer.

You live in a country where ordinary typhoid fever kills people, yet you're asking someone who lives in a society where cancer is properly managed to come and meet you and that tomato-headed Lazarus Mouka for solution.

Your god that does the impossible but he stood by and watched a known drug mule and an Islamic extremist become President against the sweat and tears of those faithful to him. After all your cries, prayers, and prophecies, he ignored you all and watched you become the laughing stock of the world.

There's an Almighty God, but he's not bound by the shackles of religion. The God that created UY Scuti and other stars and planets does not bow to your whims and caprices. If you claim you serve a living god then whats stopping your G.O from emptying all the emergency wards in Lagos? Surely, a GOD that spun an entire universe into existence won't find it hard to cure a few illnesses here and there? So why haven't any pastor done it?

The problem with you religious folks is that you think you have God all figured and as such; you're little gods yourself. Humanity is yet to travel past the moon, yet you think you have Whoever created this universe on your side. I laugh...

There are nations that don't believe in the God of the Christians and are doing well. You seems to claim God doesn't exist but your belief is yet to make the country better like other nations that don't believe too. So the problem is not God nor religious folks, as long as your belief is yet to make the nation better, you are part of the problem too
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by salem1996: 9:27pm On May 26, 2023
PotatoSalad:

He should fix your country first.
No just annoy me this night
He didn't exist to fix Nigeria. He is fixing other nations that believe him and other people that believe him too. If you want your life fixed, then believe
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by PotatoSalad(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2023
Seagodess:
there's a God above whom all powers bow to.. don't even try urself this night.. I might visit u.. just keep shut
Come visit me abeg. Wear something nice too.
If you leave make i piss nails.
You people ehn 🤣
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Gopitoto: 9:29pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:
Auntie Celine it’s time to rest before you fall from stage like Tinubu

Rest in Jesus name
hahahahahaha
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by PotatoSalad(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2023
salem1996:

He didn't exist to fix Nigeria. He is fixing other nations that believe him and other people that believe him too. If you want your life fixed, then believe
Last time I checked, china doesn't believe in your god. Japan too.
All these harebrained Nigerians sef.
See your brain as smooth as chapel tiles.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by salem1996: 9:32pm On May 26, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Last time I checked, china doesn't believe in your god. Japan too.
All these harebrained Nigerians sef.
See your brain as smooth as chapel tiles.

Yea they don't believe but have their countries fixed, you seems to have their kind of beliefs and gods and yet your country is still not fixed, can we now say you are more useless than you thought you were grin

Half-baked atheist grin grin
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by heykims(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

U mean the gods that scam
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by PotatoSalad(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2023
salem1996:

Yea they don't believe but have their countries fixed, you seems to have their kind of beliefs and gods and yet your country is still not fixed, can we now say you are more useless than you thought you were grin

Half-baked atheist grin grin
I wanted to argue with you, but you'd drag me down and beat me with experience.
So keep your brain as smooth and shiny as always. You're doing just fine.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by salem1996: 9:44pm On May 26, 2023
PotatoSalad:

I wanted to argue with you, but you'd drag me down and beat me with experience.
So keep your brain as smooth and shiny as always. You're doing just fine.

Nigeria will be better, the problem is not God, the problem is religion and God didn't introduced religion when he made man, he introduced a system we needed to lived in; a system defined by justice, love, mutual respect and ability to choose and remain happy. Religion is man devising means to reach God and that includes ungodly means, while God's system is man living based on the guidelines he'd given us. God never intended man to have a religion at all that's why if you had attacked religion as a cause of our failure in thus country, i will agree with you a thousand times.

Sorry for my insults, the thing been vex me ne but I don calm down now
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2023
MagicalConcepts:
She has never been herself since her husband died 3 years ago. Rene Angelil was Celine Dion's other heart. She's using just one heart now .
He died 7 years ago not 3 years ago
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Hezmatosky: 9:50pm On May 26, 2023
But some people get mind sha. Who dey see this kin old cargo dey invite for shows? That's why I like naija. Who wan waste money carry onyeka owenu or Daddy showky go show?[left][/left]
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by finallybusy: 9:50pm On May 26, 2023
As a person who prides himself in his health, I cannot imagine the thing failing for any reason. I may kill myself before the stipulated time of expiry.

She’s a multimillionaire the last time I checked. Let her rest. I know she has investments by the numbers. This is the time to proofread her will and spend the last years with loved ones.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Charx122: 9:50pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2023
WestStack:
🪐Wireless clipper designed for all types of hair.

🎯 Smart digital display

🎳 Long battery life.

💡One year warranty

Pay on Delivery
Nationwide delivery

That oraimo clipper na how much
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by MagicalConcepts: 10:26pm On May 26, 2023
tosyne2much:
He died 7 years ago not 3 years ago
Thanks for the correction
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by yemmywesey(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

Iberibeism at work.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Zakkyoz: 10:46pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

And until she comes to Nigeria before prayers of God of chosen can be effective on her. May you speedily be healed of this excessive hallucinations.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Lyricalz01: 10:54pm On May 26, 2023
Righteousness2:

That God in Nigeria is also in the US.
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Truthshotcrazy: 10:55pm On May 26, 2023
embarassed
Re: Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 26, 2023
How You Can Find Rest Round About For Your Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22NaBE2HLk8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) / Adorable Photo Of Anna Banna And Daughter / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.