Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria (11398 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by GOVERNORR: 10:25am On May 28, 2023
Shut dat fvked up and put pragmatic act in order.

The game is real and prayer version is outdated.

It was meant to keep you on your knee with eyes closed while the game play politically and economic wise

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2023
To hell with this country
Ain’t wasting my prayer praying for a stupid country with foolish citizens

Make everybody get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Flick490(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2023
N2B2:

See them. Your man hasn't even been inaugurated yet and you're already begging for alms.

You cannot fill your plate with manure and pray it tastes like meat. In the same way, you cannot support and vote in an openly, unapologetically corrupt man and then beg others for help.

You haven't seen anything yet.

You're senseless
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Sheriman(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2023
2015 Naira was 200 to Dollar
2023 Naira was 800 to Dollar
Let see what will happen in the next four years
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2023
Obrigardo:
Nigeria is a failed state. No prayer can save it.

The worst part is that many so called prayer warriors across the nation's are bigoted, hypocritical, hateful, and selfish!

...And their prayers will reflect as such!

Waste of time!!!

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by saucygal193: 10:30am On May 28, 2023
Dear God, as for me and my family, we shall prosper and know peace in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by godofuck231: 10:30am On May 28, 2023
No spotter needed , just the right weather

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2023
Flick490:

You're senseless

He is right!

This is why I quit acknowledging most beggars or listening to their pleas!

I can't be giving alms or aid to bigoted retrogressive people!

Same way most Nigerians help destroy the nation by voting along ethnic and religious lines, then later start praying for Divine intervention!

Absolute bonkers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:31am On May 28, 2023
Flick490:
The odds are against Tinubu and he must prove Nigerians wrong by his good and people- friendly Economic policies.
Somebody should pls help me with any amount so I can feed. It has been hell for me. Nobody would understand how terrible it is with me. If you ever read this comment, pls don't scroll without intervening. I'm getting increasingly frustrated with everything about Life. I've done everything to change my situation but no results. I won't give up. Insults are welcomed, but do so with civility and decorum. Thanks
1-four-8-seven-5-zero-6-three-7-nine
John LANEN

Access Bank

Check, i just sent you 50k
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by hush15: 10:31am On May 28, 2023
4tomandchi:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Today is the last Sunday of the month and the last Sunday before the inuaguration of a new government.

What will be your Prayer Points for Nigeria today?

Nigerians never seems to stop to amaze me.

How can a man who robs you in broad day light of your dignity and rights, then rubs it on your faces and keep telling you, to hell with what you feel or think, nothing will happen. Then tells you, he wants to make your life better and then, you believe him. Is that not
KOLOMENTALITY, SLAVE MENTALITY....

My prayer for Nigeria is simple, I pray for justice and equity, peace and progress in the affairs of this country. May Nigeria be good, in my time and those that want to force their leadership on us, be gone in the only name I believe in, Jesus's name.

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by gazilion: 10:32am On May 28, 2023
Our concern about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

When shall we get it right as a nation? People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2023
The Quality Of Your Life Is Tied To This

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWhpvUy5Wak
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by lekkyy: 10:33am On May 28, 2023
Isaiah 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying

Father according to your words, let voices of weeping and crying end in Nigeria and among all Nigerians. Sounds of joy evermore in Jesus name.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by BabaCommander: 10:34am On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is only holding the seat, and must vacate it for the rightful owner.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:34am On May 28, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I have two prayers May WAILERS continue to WAIL
And make I see my own do for this new regime

lol, bro we are in this together, both you and the wailers.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
To hell with this country
Ain’t wasting my prayer praying for a stupid country with foolish citizens

Make everybody get lost

Seconded.

No too much talk.

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Nigeria problems is beyond some useless prayers. All hands must be on Deck.

When China and Singapore was among the third world countries, they just don't sit back and be praying to one God for solution. They do the necessary.

They UNITED! That was the first thing!

Nigerians failed severally to unite when such was needed! Border closure, Kaduna Train Attacks, Boko Haram, EndSars, etc!

Critical moments that affected all, and most should have spoken in one accord, especially the educated ones, but we still went the way of bigotry and religion!

No hands will ever be on deck!

It will remain a vicious cycle of mediocrity and corruption in high places shielded by the same people suffering the consequences who would rather protect their tribesmen than unite to correct them!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2023
All the prayers since 1960 wetin don happen? undecided

Abeg make una getat!

3 Likes

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by RapistOnBail: 10:36am On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:
https://youtube.com/shorts/zU6ZQ3hx1Wc?feature=share

Is Nigeria going to war? Look at the tons of Armored tanks deployed to protect Tinubu at his inauguration.

What are they scared of since they know they he won the election legitimately?
You be Mumu
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Flick490(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

He is right!

This is why I quit acknowledging most beggars or listening to their pleas!

I can't be giving alms or aid to bigoted retrogressive people!

Same way most Nigerians help destroy the nation by voting along ethnic andUl religious lines, then later start praying for Divine intervention!

Absolute bonkers!!!

It is well
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Flick490(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Check, i just sent you 50k

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Chief121(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is our hope, emi lol kan .. I pray Nigeria be a better place for the youth b everyone else. Amen
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by gloryman91: 10:40am On May 28, 2023
Praying my May 2023 salary enter today before 12noon with other allowances and benefits Government is owing me.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by MT: 10:41am On May 28, 2023
God should restore this Nation to his rightful place among the comity of Nations.

It is unacceptable for us to be living like paupers in the midst of ample resources.

It is unthinkable for us to be bothered about UK immigration policy.

It is cruel for us to get to western nations before we realise it is possible to enjoy 24 hour power supply.

It is demeaning for us not to be able to access quality health care.

We all need to support this new govt to achieve.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2023
A house built on false foundation must surely collapse or remain cracking and patching until the owner gets tired and another takes over......

Today, Buhari is telling Nigerians to forgive him, but some here calls him Darling Daddy because he pays them stipends to talk rubbish and support evil....

I have checked if the new government has ever talked to Buhari on some policies of intimidations, hunger, inflations and killings of citizens he established that were happening in his regime , but lo and behold....all that the new government asked was ( WHERE ARE THE COWS IF YOU SAY THEY WERE HERDSMEN).....

Here, an interest was protected by that question....and as well , in this new government, more interest will be protected...

Buhari's greatest happiness will be that the government that will find out about the fraud, money laundering and atrocities of his government will come.when he must have gone like the late ABACHA....and never in this new government...

So will you see this new government fight as well in their own atrocities to install the same cabal that will hide their own until ages past....

Let the will of God almighty suppress every other evil will from this government , Amen.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by iammolise(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2023
I pray that we as Nigerians( as God has already bestowed brain in us) get Sense to see that these politicians are taking us all for a ride, and especially the APC lead govt, that God grant us courage to end the stronghold these jokers have on us as a collective, may God penetrate our hearts and remove all traces of tribalism, sentimentalism and bigotry so that we can all live in genuine love amongst ourselves as one people and one nation.

These I pray amen 🙏
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make Tinubu no fûck up!
He's the past hope!
the best you can pray for his cabinet, tinubu is not fully awake everyone knows this, the best you can pray is for his govt not to be hijacked because it would be very easy to hijack his govt. Even tinubu himself is not even known for being morally upright.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Jemex003: 10:48am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=4tomandchi post=123412032]"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Today is the last Sunday of the month and the last Sunday before the inuaguration of a new government.

What will be your Prayer Points for Nigeria today?[/quot

Make BAT government favor me and my family
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2023
MT:
God should restore this Nation to his rightful place among the comity of Nations.

It is unacceptable for us to be living like paupers in the midst of ample resources.

It is unthinkable for us to be bothered about UK immigration policy.

It is cruel for us to get to western nations before we realise it is possible to enjoy 24 hour power supply.

It is demeaning for us not to be able to access quality health care.

We all need to support this new govt to achieve.
the big question is does the new govt want to achieve this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Joagbaje Became God / Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.