Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria (11395 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Kay25(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2023
I pray the God will use the incoming president for our good and I pray that I will have a seat among the ones that this government will benefits...I see a good life for me in this new government a Change of story men in high places of this government will Walk to favor me in Jesus mighty name amen
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2023
My prayer point is that Criminal Tinubu will be disgraced out of office and finally end up in prison where he belongs
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Peacecore: 10:52am On May 28, 2023
4tomandchi:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Today is the last Sunday of the month and the last Sunday before the inuaguration of a new government.

What will be your Prayer Points for Nigeria today?
That the Lord give our incoming government to succeed in all the good plans they have for the country and her citizens. That the new administration will Favour us in all aspect of our lives and endeavors in Jesus name!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2023
By the way praying for a Criminal Empire is just deceiving yourself
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by sukkot: 10:55am On May 28, 2023
Tomorrow is going to be crazy mayne. Game 7 of the Miami heat vs Boston celtics and the tinubu first day in office swearing in . It's going to be crazy .
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Jackbaur88: 10:56am On May 28, 2023
Our stolen mandate must be returned. Destiny delayed is never denied
Nigeria will win
Peter Obi is coming
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by MrAgbako: 10:57am On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:
https://youtube.com/shorts/zU6ZQ3hx1Wc?feature=share

Is Nigeria going to war? Look at the tons of Armored tanks deployed to protect Tinubu at his inauguration.

What are they scared of since they know they he won the election legitimately?
Ferdinandu:
By the way praying for a Criminal Empire is just deceiving yourself
why not? Ipob the tenth world deadly terrorist will be use to do shoot practice if they try any nonsense tomorrow😂
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by wasi9ice: 10:58am On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
Let the will of God prevail over Nigeria.
Since nothing happens without God's support, whichever team is in position of authority should bring positive change for a drastic turnaround on the prevailing situation in the country.
Joy cometh in the morning.

That is all
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by orisa37: 10:59am On May 28, 2023
THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION WILL GRANT MIGHT POWER SAFETY AND SECURITY FOR THE HOPE AND SUCCESS OF TINUBU AND NIGERIA IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!!!

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by DaRuud(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2023
4tomandchi:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Today is the last Sunday of the month and the last Sunday before the inuaguration of a new government.

Ya Allah give us the best of leaders ,
Surround the New President with the best of policy advicers , that will help move this country forward, reduce banditry, kidnapping , rituals , religious war , unnecessary killings. . .to the bearest minimum , may the rains bless and enrich our soil so that we can get abundant food,
Unite Nigerians ,
Unite Nigerians ,
Unite Nigerians ...
Make our currency rise again , make our oil profitable to us , guide our leaders aright , may our schools be functional, hospital be functional, our roads be good , enough jobs for the youths , make Nigeria great again in the eyes of the world,
Ya Allah , anybody trying to divide Nigeria , make the person go blind and deaf.
What will be your Prayer Points for Nigeria today?
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by MT: 11:00am On May 28, 2023
Shattuck:
the big question is does the new govt want to achieve this?

We do not know. We cannot say but let us be cheerfully optimistic, and play our own roles as citizens.

1 Like

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2023
We've been urged to pray 4 d peace and progress of Jerusalem.... So I pray for the peace and progress of Nigeria
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Goziesam: 11:04am On May 28, 2023
Lord, let Tinubu government favour me and my family.... Amen
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make Tinubu no fûck up!
He's the past hope!
You are putting the last hope on APC grin...

My prayer for you is that your Japa plans work out so that by the time APC burns out your last hope, you are already abroad.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by cocoduck: 11:05am On May 28, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
May God bless those who want NIGERIA to prosper under Tinubu, vice viser to those who want vice versa
Nigerian god is stupid
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2023
Na Ogun go kill Buhari, Tinubu and all Nigerian politicians from A to Z...

Tribulations shall befall dem all...

Criminal bastards...
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by cocoduck: 11:08am On May 28, 2023
My prayer is for Tinubu is for him to dissappoint me, but I know he will not.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by hammerT: 11:09am On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:

Is Nigeria going to war? Look at the tons of Armored tanks deployed to protect Tinubu at his inauguration.

ARMOURED TANK?

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING.

I PITY THE SOLDIERS INSIDE THOSE DEATH TRAP.

ABI, NIGERIA GET ARMOURED TANK PASS RUSSIA?

U NO SEE RUSSIA SOLDIERS RUN LEAVE ARMOURED TANK?
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by dododawa1: 11:09am On May 28, 2023
Grace to all NIGERIANS
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by KelvinRukky(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2023
Nigeria will favour me during the presidential and governorship administrations of Tinubu and Sheriff Oborevwori respectively. Where things don't work for others, they shall work for me. I and my household shall be a great beneficiary of the aforementioned administrations. My business and whatever company that I work for shall flourish. My eyes shall see the good policies and programs these administrations shall initiate. These and many more positives shall be my experience during their administrations. Amen
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by JJuanMiguel: 11:10am On May 28, 2023
N2B2:

See them. Your man hasn't even been inaugurated yet and you're already begging for alms.

You cannot fill your plate with manure and pray it tastes like meat. In the same way, you cannot support and vote in an openly, unapologetically corrupt man and then beg others for help.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Did he tell you Tinubu is his man?

Or you think there are no millions of hungry and suffering people who voted obi expecting him to come and perform miracle and end their suffering after obi deceived them that he's a messiah.

I know you are in pain but don't add foolishness to it
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by OLULAW: 11:12am On May 28, 2023
No amount of prayer will change Nigeria. Tell me which developed country in the world got to where they're due to praying and fasting. Not even USA, those founding fathers were more satanic than satan. Until Nigeria and Nigerians change their ways, Nigeria is eternally doomed, irrevocably.

Watch this guys to see how in the last few days in office, Buhari embezzled funds.
ICHABOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRA9aSX9aTQ
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by JJuanMiguel: 11:12am On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:

They should exposed the president and allowed the cursed bastards that removed an elderly man's cap to attack him
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by JJuanMiguel: 11:15am On May 28, 2023
Jackbaur88:
Our stolen mandate must be returned. Destiny delayed is never denied
Nigeria will win
Peter Obi is coming
Even if it's not Tinubu, it can never be Obi

If Obi is coming, he's Cumming in your anus
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Inner19(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2023
I am tired of Praying.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by loydsis(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2023
H
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22am On May 28, 2023
Does prayer work in Nigeria?I don't think so
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by olarent: 11:23am On May 28, 2023
Man i dont like comment on nairaland,but that was much from you to ur fellow human because you disagree on politics,help if you can and keep mute when you can,We all should learn to be mature.
N2B2:

See them. Your man hasn't even been inaugurated yet and you're already begging for alms.

You cannot fill your plate with manure and pray it tastes like meat. In the same way, you cannot support and vote in an openly, unapologetically corrupt man and then beg others for help.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by michlins(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:

they're not protecting Tinubu. They're protecting Nigeria democracy which was hard fought for and gotten.

Tinubu will come and go just like Buhari but our democracy must outlive them. We can not destroy our democracy because of the anger of some people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital / How Joagbaje Became God / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.