Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

With This You Don't Need Roll on Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With This You Don't Need Roll on Again (697 Views)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Abuja4man: 7:49am On May 28, 2023
I am a kind of person who sweats a lot. Sometimes I bath up to 5 times a day. I shave my armpit regularly, but it still has this unpleasant smell. I experimented something last week and since then armpit smell has been a thing of the past. Just follow these simple steps

1) Shave your armpit clean
2) Get any antiseptic soap of your choice.
3) Take your bath with the soap
4) Towel dry your body
5) Get the already wet soap and rub your armpit(Remember to be generous with it)
6) Allow to dry and you are covered for the day.

Give it a try and give your feed back in the comment section. Thank you.
Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Stubborn82: 8:20am On May 28, 2023
Abuja4man:
I am a kind of person who sweats a lot. Sometimes I bath up to 5 times a day. I shave my armpit regularly, but it still has this unpleasant smell. I experimented something last week and since then armpit smell has been a thing of the past. Just follow these simple steps

4) Towel dry your body
5) Get the already wet soap and rub your armpit(Remember to be generous with it)

Trash thatπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†.
Find lime orange and rub on your armpit and thank me later

1 Like

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by judatech: 8:23am On May 28, 2023
Is it sapa remedy?

9 Likes

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by fyzaila: 9:09am On May 28, 2023
Stubborn82:

Trash thatπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†.

Seconded!
Very true πŸ‘
Tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2023
judatech:
Is it sapa remedy?
La him la. Imagine wearing soap all day

3 Likes

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by cyborg123(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2023
You need to check up the effects of prolonged contact of soap on the skin and body because what you are proposing is against the prescribed use case.

5 Likes

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2023
Abuja4man:

4) Towel dry your body

am confused...does that stop the foul smell or the sweating?

the issue is that many people confuse ANTIPERSPIRANT with DEODORANT. they both are for different use, yet sadly many people dont understand that one will stop you from sweating but not the foul smell, while the other is to get rid of the smell and not the heavy sweating.

4 Likes

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On May 28, 2023
I don't think soap is designed to be left on the skin.
Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On May 28, 2023
1Sharon:
I don't think soap is designed to be left on the skin.
I can almost see the damage that soap would do to that armpit. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Love800(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2023
Sir is it the normal lime that we know?

Any side effect?
Stubborn82:

Trash thatπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†.
Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Love800(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2023

Any side effect?

How do u apply it?
fyzaila:

Seconded!
Very true πŸ‘
Tested and trusted
Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Stubborn82: 12:56am On May 29, 2023
Love800:

Any side effect?
Yes, normal lime, lime is a natural fruit that remove toxins from the body, it has no effect, in fact it is better than roll on.
You can extract the lime juice in an empty roll on bottle and reels it on your armpit or if you like, cut it into two and apply it directly on your armpit

1 Like

Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Love800(m): 6:06am On May 29, 2023
Tankz so much

If i put it inside the bottle, how many days will it stay b4 it gets bad?
Stubborn82:

Yes, normal lime, lime is a natural fruit that remove toxins from the body, it has no effect, in fact it is better than roll on.
You can extract the lime juice in an empty roll on bottle and reels it on your armpit or if you like, cut it into two and apply it directly on your armpit
Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Stubborn82: 9:43am On May 29, 2023
Love800:
Tankz so much

If i put it inside the bottle, how many days will it stay b4 it gets bad?
Lime is acidic and have longer shelf life preservation, but I will advise you to cut 2 or 3 pieces that can last you a week or more, after the colour starts turning dark you can get another one, lime is not expensive
Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2023
Lime it is then.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: With This You Don't Need Roll on Again by Love800(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Tankz alot.

I appreciate so much
Stubborn82:

Lime is acidic and have longer shelf life preservation, but I will advise you to cut 2 or 3 pieces that can last you a week or more, after the colour starts turning dark you can get another one, lime is not expensive

(1) (Reply)

School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / Change Of Name / Don't Loose Your Woman To A Stranger! Know What Your Woman Wants In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.