Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Under The Knife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Under The Knife (1072 Views)

Iggy Azalea Has Gone Under The Knife Again To Have A Nose Job / Nicki Minaj Goes Under The Knife To Reduce A$$ – MTO Reports / Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under The Knife by ritchboi: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
Wats ur take on plastic/cosmetic surgery,wil u do it,even if it was free?
Re: Under The Knife by SiropMiel(f): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2007
Its bad for the body. I would not do it even if was free and no pain associated with it.

Can you imagine your grandchildren looking at you telling you lets go have fun cause you look young but you can't even lift your leg to go up or down some stairs.
Re: Under The Knife by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
Can you imagine not being able to do all those things and also looking old and very ugly?
A lot of old people are very lonely. Maybe if they were more pleasant to look at they won't be?
Re: Under The Knife by naijadiva2(f): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2007
ritchboi:

Wats your take on plastic/cosmetic surgery,wil u do it,even if it was free?

really i don't know. i guess i'll just do it cuz i like the word free but really, i like the way i am. i dont want to change anything on me.
Re: Under The Knife by Bolarge(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2007
There is nothing wrong with having cosmetic surgery. If u can afford it and u're 100% cool with
the outlined possible side effects where there's any, by all means go for it.
Re: Under The Knife by ritchboi: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hmm,was just wondering,all these ladies with implants in their boobs,if they die n they bury them wat wil become of d implants 6 feet under,lol
Re: Under The Knife by moondust(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
not even if I'm gonna be paid 4 it cool

(1) (Reply)

P.diddy Sued To Court Over B I G's Music! / Who Is Better Between Mode 9 And Sauce Kid / Bba 3: Naija Needs A Male Participant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.