Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Freelancer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Freelancer (164 Views)

Iwriter Elite Plus Account And Freelancer. Com (5 Star) Account Available For S / EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / MURDERER by the freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer by Joshdboss(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
Hi there.
I'm currently having a lot of free time in my hands and I'm hoping to fill it up with work from clients. So I'm opening up for any jobs from credible clients here on nairaland.
Below are my skills:
-surferseo and contentpace writing/editing
-seo writing
-Youtube scriptwriting
-Fiction/ebook writing
-regular blog post/article writing (no SEO)
-academic writing
-chatGPT prompting
-kdp book creation/publishing
(writing the book, designing cover, publishing, optimising, promoting, etc.)

Niches: Tech, Auto, finance, history, Business, Real estate, Animal/Pet, Science/Discovery, Health, Home and Decor, and Sports.

N/B.
I'm a very serious and devoted person and I give the best quality writing with my creative prowess, without the help of AI. So I'm only expecting serious ppl and those who understand value, please.
I also offer mentorship or training on any of the aforementioned skills.

Kindly contact me for rates or any questions.
Looking forward to a splendid partnership!

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter/content Writer / How To Know You're A Writer / Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.