Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Know You're A Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Know You're A Writer (165 Views)

Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / You're Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You're A Writer by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
I've had several job titles before I started writing professionally.

For example, I've done customer service, coding, graphic design, social media management, etc.

Looking back, I'm grateful I failed in those other career paths since writing is one of the few things I'm good at and willing to do every day. So yeah, I enjoy working.

But I imagine some natural-born writers are in a different field of work. It can take time before writers start making money. Or they may be pressured by family and friends to do something else.

But do you suspect you're a born writer? I've written an article to help you decide.

16 Obvious Signs You're a Writer: https://lawrenceogri.com/16-obvious-signs-youre-a-writer/
Re: How To Know You're A Writer by wittywriter: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice

Wittyness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will AI Replace Writers? / Content Writer / Calling Experienced Igaming/gambling Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.