Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Exchange Naira To Euro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Naira To Euro (856 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Naira To Euro by chokit(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2007
Due to constant need of Naira at home(Naija).I am on the look out for any one including the business men/women that usually come to Europe to buy goods to give me naira at home and collect euro here in Holland or any part of Europe.
Re: Exchange Naira To Euro by Kharlos010: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2022
I need euros . I have lots of Naira to change to euro . Anyone in Barcelona , Spain can hit me up for Face to face deal . And if you know someone or somewhere I can change my naira to euros . Kindly let me know

(1) (Reply)

Automobile Business Partners Needed Nationwide / Geniusfunds / Employed Or Self Employed In Nigeria And Abroad: Which Is More Profitable Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.