Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? (1254 Views)

The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / Panla Fish - What Is The English Name / How To Make Fish Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by EntertainKiki: 2:24pm On May 29, 2023
You will certainly love this Panla fish stew recipe.
https://youtube.com/shorts/GAX1esMonTk?feature=share

Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by Collins4u1(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2023
useless tasteless fish that's only good in pepper wey my Yoruba friend dey cook that time.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by Advancedpenis: 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Collins4u1:
useless tasteless fish that's only good in pepper wey my Yoruba friend dey cook that time.

Very useless fish

3 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by Mom007(f): 11:34pm On May 30, 2023
Every dog has its day. It may be tasteless to some but to get the best from this fish, you got to fry it first, preferably in red oil and then use to make a peppery sauce. Yum! Also, go for the bigger sizes, the small ones are almost tasteless...

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by mariahAngel(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2023
Collins4u1:

Advancedpenis:

Very useless fish

You both don't know what you're missing.
How the fish is prepared determines the taste.

Have you both tried it in noodles?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On May 31, 2023
The fish is tasteless even when fried.

Unless it's pepper that gives it taste.

I would like to know.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Jun 01, 2023
EntertainKiki:
You will certainly love this Panla fish stew recipe.
https://youtube.com/shorts/GAX1esMonTk?feature=share

That looks very inviting! undecided
Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by devoutpraise: 4:31am On Jun 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That looks very inviting! undecided
Re: Have You Tried This Panla Fish Stew Before? by Advancedpenis: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

You both don't know what you're missing.
How the fish is prepared determines the taste.

Have you both tried it in noodles?

Remaining to use this fish eat quaker oath .

It's tasteless

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Buy With #5 / Aboki Suya And Nodles, What Is The Difference? / pls which Nigerian Food And Exercise can help flatten a big Tummy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.