Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: (5142 Views)

What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? / Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Hamachi(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2023
Here are 9 Sites to get a remote Job that pays in USD:

1. Outsourcely

Using Outsourcely, you'd find part time and full time Jobs

On either Web designing, content creation, Content writing, Web development, Designs easily...

2. Problogger

This is fit for Ghostwriters, Blogger and content writers

Work remotely at your comfort and sign up with your Portfolio

3. We work Remotely

We work Remotely is the Largest remote work community in the world.

It's a website to find remote jobs regardless of whatever location..

4. JustRemote

Here you'd find any remote Job that fits you.

Locate fully and Partial jobs from the Biggest remote working companies at your comfort.

5. Himalayas

You can find a remote Job you'd Love from over 100 categories hoi can choose from

A remote Jon you'll actually enjoy while surfing..

6. Remote OK

Remote OK provides a system that makes finding jobs or job opportunities super easy..

7. oDesk work

Use oFesk work to find perfect freelancing/ Remote projects related to your expertise..

8. Welfound by Angelist

Here in wellfound, you can find unique jobs at startups and tech companies,

you can't find anywhere else.

9. Working Nomads

This platform speciality gives jobs to Digital Nomads

Work remotely at your comfort from any place around the world.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Luckylife(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2023
Nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Pojomojo: 7:02pm On May 29, 2023
Thank you.
Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by ebexofficial: 7:04pm On May 29, 2023
This is helpful at a time like this.
Please add yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by lavylilly: 7:04pm On May 29, 2023
This is a very crucial information. I am thankful.

They are a team of HR professionals providing job vacancies to Nigerians.🤗

Here's the group link; https://chat.whatsapp(.)com/GrjTLGu0ia50LW2PYgqKnz

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by ALFADOS(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=123451706][/quote]nice one

4 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by talk2hb1(m): 4:35am On May 30, 2023
Hmmm
Work Dey Skill No Dey!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Getsaved(m): 6:45am On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=123451706][/quote]

Thank you so much. However, you could make this post better by adding the requirement to get started. Like, letting your readers know they may need a PayPal account, dollar account, e.t.c and the rest requirement.

6 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by QuinModah(f): 7:29am On May 30, 2023
Getsaved:

Thank you so much. However, you could make this post better by adding the requirement to get started. Like, letting your readers know they may need a PayPal account, dollar account, e.t.c and the rest requirement.
Abi
Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by QuinModah(f): 7:30am On May 30, 2023
cheesy
lavylilly:
This is a very crucial information. I am thankful.

They are a team of HR professionals providing job vacancies to Nigerians.🤗

Here's the group link; https://chat.whatsapp(.)com/GrjTLGu0ia50LW2PYgqKnz
Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2023
Hm

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by austine4real(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2023
grin grin

Nice one

I need a laptop

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Ndipe(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2023
Has anyone tried fiverr?

5 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Getsaved(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2023
QuinModah:
Abi

Yes, Quin. Because if its real as he says, he should have made it a bit comprehensive enough. Anyway, we should appreciate his effort.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Hamachi(f): 10:24am On May 30, 2023
Getsaved:

I gave you food and you requesting for meat shocked

4 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Getsaved(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2023
Hamachi:
I gave you food and you requesting for meat shocked

Not so, my dear. I also appreciated you already. So, It's just a suggestion, because I thought you already use those sites your're recommending to people. However, If my comment offend you, I am really sorry..

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Hamachi(f): 10:56am On May 30, 2023
Getsaved:

Not so, my dear. I also appreciated you already. So, It's just a suggestion, because I thought you already use those sites your're recommending to people. However, If my comment offend you, I am really sorry..
Suggestions noted. I am not offended.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by 9gerian: 11:11am On May 30, 2023
Good one!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by sonature1: 11:15am On May 30, 2023
It's easier to land and complete projects on freelance sites than get remote jobs on those remote job sites. When most foreigners learn that you are from Nigeria, na automatic disqualification.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by QuinModah(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2023
sonature1:
It's easier to land and complete projects on freelance sites than get remote jobs on those remote job sites. When most foreigners learn that you are from Nigeria, na automatic disqualification.
Erase this negative mindset from you head. I know of so many people in this forum who are earning $1k in a month, do the maths
Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by sonature1: 11:48am On May 30, 2023
QuinModah:
Erase this negative mindset from you head. I know of so many people in this forum who are earning $1k in a month, do the maths

You know people, but you don't do it. When you start doing it, then, we can have this conversation. Until then, we are done here.

7 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by QuinModah(f): 11:49am On May 30, 2023
cheesy
sonature1:

You know people, but you don't do it. When you start doing it, then, we can have this conversation. Until then, we are done here.
My brother is one of the people.
Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by player007(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2023
austine4real:
grin grin

Nice one

I need a laptop
So do I.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Kylekent59: 2:21pm On May 30, 2023
Once they get to know your country, it's over!

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:01pm On May 30, 2023
Kylekent59:
Once they get to know your country, it's over!
I pity nigerians wey no wan leave that stupid country,them don jam all traffic coming from nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Getsaved(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2023
Hamachi:
Suggestions noted. I am not offended.

Great !

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by InlandTaipan84(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2023
QuinModah:
:DMy brother is one of the people.
Please what do your brother do cause I'm looking for a side hustle also

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by lavylilly: 8:13am On May 31, 2023
📢 Upwork Is Saturated 🤔💬

Hey there, freelancers and remote workers! Let's dive into a hot topic that's been buzzing around the digital landscape lately: Is Upwork saturated? 🌊🤯

As the gig economy continues to thrive and more professionals opt for flexible work arrangements, platforms like Upwork have become go-to destinations for #freelancers #worldwide. But with millions of freelancers vying for projects, some claim that Upwork has reached a saturation point, making it harder for newcomers to break through and find success.

Opinions on this matter are as diverse as the freelancers themselves. Some argue that the increasing competition has diluted the quality of services, while others assert that it's a reflection of the growing demand for freelancers. So, where do you stand? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: by Sprintson(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2023
good info

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drury Industries Interview Invitatiion / State Security Service Past Questions And Answers / More Staffs Needed @ Invsahre... Igando/ikotun Axis (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.