Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life (52163 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by chaloskyx: 6:14pm On May 30, 2023
i also belive in reincarnation i belive Tinubu is a reincarnation of Buhari!!!
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2023
Rostikol:

You are wrong.

Do you know that this Earth is not the way they told you it is? It is actually a flat surface sitting inside a vast ocean, protected by a metal firmament.

You will realise this the day you leave this Earth.
is it this ocean that borehole water comes from?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
are you from sisterfire gang?
tbat drugs addicted werey grin

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 6:19pm On May 30, 2023
Dicado:
Why can't you mind your business you stupid bag of shit!

Brainwashed colonial slave. What makes you think you can infest this beautiful thread with your fake, imported oyinbo rubbish called ‘Jesus’?

Are you fcking mad?

Colonised asswipe.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Badgers14: 6:21pm On May 30, 2023
anthonyuncle:
if your story is true, you need to ask her more about the past life she's talking about now that she can still remember.
it'll help you and your family.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 6:24pm On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
is it this ocean that borehole water comes from?

Absolutely.

All water comes from it.

Even our human bodies are composed of 95% water according to scientists.

One more thing. NASA and other ‘space’ agencies have never ever shown an authentic, genuine picture of the Earth. All we’ve ever seen are computer generated ‘composites’, as they are called.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by newoffer: 6:26pm On May 30, 2023
Ask her for 3 direct lotto. This is why you need to eat healthy food before making babies
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rocktation(f): 6:26pm On May 30, 2023
I once watched on YouTube the acclaimed true story of a little girl in a different country who didn't allow her parents to have peace of mind, until they took her to the country, involving the cops to arrest her killer in a past life. She literally showed them the house of the man in a country she's never been, where he stashed the killing weapon and her former parents.

They said she completely forgot about everything from the age of nine. I would look for the YouTube link, buh I'm a little busy now .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:30pm On May 30, 2023
completey:

I experienced same with my 5years old son. He will say that this time, I should not let him go o. That the last time he came, I let him go that's is why he left. But because he loves me, that's why he came back to me.

It is true that we lost a son 13years ago, he died the day I said I am tired of his constant sickness.

My son now, will be telling his 10 years old sister. That I am older than you o, just that you won't understand.

He will make sure he is first to make a choice if you share anything for them and ask them to choose.

And so many things one dare not say out because people will not believe you. He will describe the place where he died. Meanwhile, I have not visited that area since he died.
Omo pro max

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by WetSmoke: 6:30pm On May 30, 2023
One evening I was relaxing in the sitting room when my husband rushed in panting, and asked if I if I heard what his baby just said, she was around 3-4 years. I answered no. Their conversation went like this:
Baby: daddy, do you know me?
Dad: yes of course, you are my daughter
Baby: yes, but do you know who I really am? I have been here before o
(At this point my husband was becoming scared)
Dad: no, please tell me
Baby: call me grandmama baby, mama in the village
At this point he sprinted out of the room

4 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Rostikol: 6:32pm On May 30, 2023
Rocktation:
I once watched on YouTube the acclaimed true story of a little girl in a different country who didn't allow her parents to have peace of mind, until they took her to the country, involving the cops to arrest her killer in a past life. She literally showed them the house of the man in a country she's never been, where he stashed the killing weapon and her former parents.

They said she completely forgot about everything from the age of nine. I would look for the YouTube channel link, buh I'm a little busy now .

Very believable.

These are things that show us that our life does not end at so-called death, which is just a natural transition back to our original ‘spirit’ condition.

As humans we consider that world ‘spirit world’, but when you’re there, there’s nothing ‘spirit’ or ghostly about the environment. Na full fledged living. Enjoyment galore. And they appear solid to each other just as we do here. But they have more powers..

For instance they can choose how they wish to appear or look. And they can materialise and disappear, and they can create any reality around them just by thinking about it. Imagine a golden mansion and it’s there in front of you to live in as long as you want.

Plus ‘time’ doesn’t really exist there. It’s hard to explain.

Do you know that ‘time’ only exists because you are not happy and content as a human? Even here on earth do you notice how time ‘flies’ when you’re having a good time? In enjoyment?

So imagine having that feeling of ‘enjoyment’ multiplied by a factor of 2,000?

You will not experience the passage of ‘time’ at all!

That’s how it works.

2 Likes

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Yinkaolola: 6:34pm On May 30, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Reincarnation goes against my Christian beliefs nor do I personally believe in it. I would suggest praying over her or taking her for deliverance.

See this.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by occfx: 6:35pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

Guys what do you think and how do I handle this

Ask her if she is sure of any two odds or if the games that played last week are likely to repeat. Don't miss this opportunity, God has given you a link to blow out of proportion.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by FireUpNow(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2023
Be grateful to God almighty for giving you a wonderful and gifted child. Try to understand your precious child. She is a very powerful girl and take her seriously whenever she is talking. Listen to her

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Blacksavage: 6:40pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Pikin wey I go leave run commot from house

If she block door I go brush am enter under fridge

All these people quoting me telling me I’m not a good father yen yen yen

How pikin wey you born go dey tell you she has two mothers and other siblings else where when no be say na group sex you take born am

OP don’t be deceived that pikin senior your grand mother

Carry the pikin go deposit as collateral use am borrow money from UBA

Next time you want to pour sperm inside your wife’s vagina pull out first taste the sperm for your tongue if the sperm taste shrine shrine you pour am for bed

Kuku beg her to dey give you sure odds

OP better be sleeping with cutlass in your hand any funny unusual breeze wey blow around 2am you machete immediately

You fit dey knack your wife thinking she’s sleeping one micro hand go just grab you for blockos

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omo you off me...my guy no want wahala....
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by PoliteActivist: 6:41pm On May 30, 2023
jackcanfield:
Reincarnation does exist but soon her memory about her past life would fade , so don't gamble much on it. We are all here for specific purpose.

@bolded, not everybody. For example what specific purpose is Tinubu here for??
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Inner19(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by occfx: 6:43pm On May 30, 2023
Kinghenry1315:
As she grow older she will forget it was in the news a boy who claim to be lady Diana incarnate names his two son prince Henry and Harry check the news for more info the more you realize the better God is not going to throw any of his children in hell we reincarnate according to our behavior in past life some as animals or slowpoke that is your own hell there is judgement on earth you come back and face your karma

Everybody wey dey Nigeria lived a bad life before that's why God threw all of us in the hands of deadly leaders. Those whom there sins are forgiven will be made rich or shown road to japa.

1 Like

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Ayatullah(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:
My first daughter happens to live with her mum and i only get to see her Like once a week or less.

I have noticed that when ever she talks to me on phone, she talks like an adult. She says things only an experienced person would say.for example, she called me to buy 3 cakes for her birthday and I questioned why.

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

Even though this sounds incoherent and funny, I don't expect such answer from a 4 years old girl.

Today, I called her to myself and ask her what of her mum and she answered "which one" I was shocked .

I proceeded to ask her how many mum does she have and she said "my mum dies long time ago and this one is her second mum" I was shocked to the bone.

So I separated her from her siblings and asked deeper questions even tho I didn't want her to feel scared. She also told me she had 2 othere siblings and called their names. Told me where she lived before and this is where I stopped.

I have always wanted to belive In Reincarnation and this is proof before my very eyes .

Since you already got the proof of your so-called reincarnation of which you said: "I have always wanted to belive in", then why are you bothering people here?

But the TRUTH is that when you die, there is no coming back to the world again until resurrection day BUT if you are the type of father or you have a wife that has alliance with SATAN instead of dedicating your life to GOD, then it is possible for GOD to permit SATAN to mess up your life with such child you are talking about.

I will however advise you to be very careful with that 4 years old child and not jump into the conclusion that you have come to, because that child might just be talking innocently. The child might have watched too much Nollywood weird films (if you and your wife have exposed the child to such).

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by occfx: 6:55pm On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Genesis 1:2
[2]The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters.

Psalm 24:1-2
[1]THE EARTH is the Lord's, and the fullness of it, the world and they who dwell in it.
[2]For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the currents and the rivers.

Earth was a water planet, asteroids were created with all the human ingredients and was sent to smash the earth to create dry land and start rotation
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by mirinder: 6:57pm On May 30, 2023
jameshow:

You don't even know Bible, who is John the Baptist? He was the Elijah reincarnated. Go and read your Bible
get out fool. John came on his own
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Foreign231(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

She said because the last time I bought her cake was for her 1st birthday and I have to buy for all
the years I did not buy.recently, I asked her who is God and she said God is a spirit that lives in heaven and is on the water and he created everything from the the water.

She watches too much cartoon
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by MrAgbako: 7:06pm On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
tbat drugs addicted werey grin
I swear😂
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

@bolded, not everybody. For example what specific purpose is Tinubu here for??
Adopted pikin can elevate your family name...
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by BluntCrazeMan: 7:11pm On May 30, 2023
kekakuz:

Guy..

Continue this thread..

Ask her more questions and post all your findings here on this thread.

This is a PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE.. SCIENTISTS ARE READY TO PAY EVERYTHING TO GET EVERY POSSIBLE USEFUL INFORMATION FROM HER..

Meanwhile...
GUY, YOU DON HAMMER 🔨🔨
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Illegal1(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Pikin wey I go leave run commot from house

If she block door I go brush am enter under fridge

All these people quoting me telling me I’m not a good father yen yen yen

How pikin wey you born go dey tell you she has two mothers and other siblings else where when no be say na group sex you take born am

OP don’t be deceived that pikin senior your grand mother

Carry the pikin go deposit as collateral use am borrow money from UBA

Next time you want to pour sperm inside your wife’s vagina pull out first taste the sperm for your tongue if the sperm taste shrine shrine you pour am for bed

Kuku beg her to dey give you sure odds

OP better be sleeping with cutlass in your hand any funny unusual breeze wey blow around 2am you machete immediately

You fit dey knack your wife thinking she’s sleeping one micro hand go just grab you for blockos

omoh.......senior man,u dn finish me with laff...

my ribs oooh....
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by BluntCrazeMan: 7:12pm On May 30, 2023
neonly:
Ask her baba ijebu results you will thk me later
She knows her past.

Not Future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by BluntCrazeMan: 7:14pm On May 30, 2023
jackcanfield:
Reincarnation does exist but soon her memory about her past life would fade , so don't gamble much on it. We are all here for specific purpose.
For the fact she still remembers, best is to reunite her with her past, and help her remember..
She might have come back for a reason.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Seankhalifa: 7:14pm On May 30, 2023
Your daughter fit get money for her pass liv... locate the address... link up with the pass family... u fit go meet dangote
Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by mipeesoft(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
Please make verifications about her revelation of her past life, this should authenticate her claims. If she gave you the address of former house, then you can start from there. Also. Ask her the names she bear in her former life, ask for the names of her siblings too. The world is full of mysteries and only GOD can understand better. It is well.
kekakuz:

Re: My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:24pm On May 30, 2023
Rostikol:

We were all alive in the ‘spirit world’ before we were born as humans. A ‘veil of forgetfulness’ is placed on us before birth, so that we won’t remember our real life as powerful immortal beings. When we ‘die’, we return to all that and we remember who we are etc.

The exact summary of a blockbuster K-Drama. 😂

People basing all their reasoning on Films and movies of various cultures, its funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.