Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) (2491 Views)

Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2023
This python was sent to meet its maker this morning, will probably end in the pot of the final bidder.........there are still alot of them, cos we leave closer to the lagoon.....Badore Ajah-Lekki.

https://youtube.com/shorts/hynsXsL_43I?feature=share

1 Share

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Hhansome(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2023
Lala come and see something!

My FTC is dedicated to all Nigerians and the lovers of Nigeria. We shall succeed and not fail.

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2023
All Snakes Eaters will roast in HELL FIRE after their deaths. embarassed angry

How can a Sane person eat a Serpent which God cursed in the Garden of Eden?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by donbachi(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2023
Put pot for fire na.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Brimstone77: 7:50am On May 31, 2023

Front page stuff..

Those that eats snakes how do you sleep at night without having nightmares of snake chase??

3 Likes

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by ASHIWAJU2023: 7:50am On May 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Foreign231(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2023
Before this reaches front page, make I book space down. E go pain me if dem no push am to fp.

Amapiano..
Olamide na baba abeg. That man dey sing , he’ll influence your song in a positive way. I’ve come to realize that respect can be earned only.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by HacheNoire: 7:53am On May 31, 2023
Space for sale!

600sqm
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by ebenezary(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2023
See them ftc
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Ever8090: 7:57am On May 31, 2023
Very soon, snake will go into extinction in Nigeria...
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by CuriousCart: 7:57am On May 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:
cos we leave closer to the sea...Badore Ajah-Lekki.

Badore Ajah is not close to the sea.
Pythons don't live close to the sea.

You don't know where you live bro.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by SHINJA: 7:58am On May 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

E tire me ooo...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest...

1 Like

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

Badore Ajah is not close to the sea.
Pythons don't live close to the sea.

You don't know where you live bro.

Greenville and Silverpoint estate is closer to what? Where do you know in Badore? Where do you cross to before getting to Igede? Where do you cross before getting to Tom? Let me even remove the "sea" say Its a sizable Lagoon that runs to as far a third mainland bridge. If you don't know anything just keep quiet. Go to Langbasa and see if you will not be sighting Third mainland bridge from there.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Agbadocassava: 8:02am On May 31, 2023
Harmless creature
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by OVB123: 8:06am On May 31, 2023
Hot pepper soup is ready.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by baralatie(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2023
That is not python
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Depriest2020: 8:13am On May 31, 2023
Why kill it? It's not a threat, it's not venomous. One great reason I respect Anambra people, they don't kill it (African rock python).
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by NoahHadNoArk: 8:19am On May 31, 2023
When the mother 🐍 comes for you people, be prepared to answer.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Goodlady(f): 8:20am On May 31, 2023
FalseProphet1 isn't here yet so I declare the prophecy.
I see this hitting fp so fast & so soon than Lamborghini.

Meanwhile, who has eaten snake before?
It taste like chicken. Aside watching out for it's bones, snake skin is so yummy & slimy if you fry it and use it to eat rice. Especially jollof rice!

1 Like

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:20am On May 31, 2023
Stop killing this innocent animals
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:32am On May 31, 2023
You that eat goats meat have you ever dreamt of rearing goats while sleeping tongue
Brimstone77:

Front page stuff..

Those that eats snakes how do you sleep at night without having nightmares of snake chase??
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by CuriousCart: 8:34am On May 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Greenville and Silverpoint estate is closer to what? Where do you know in Badore? Where do you cross to before getting to Igede? Where do you cross before getting to Tom? Let me even remove the "sea" say Its a sizable Lagoon that runs to as far a third mainland bridge. If you don't know anything just keep quiet. Go to Langbasa and see if you will not be sighting Third mainland bridge from there.

That's a lagoon not a sea you dummy.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2023
grin grin This African rock python was in the wrong place at the right time, and so ended up a potential bush meat for those who killed it.
African rock pythons come in different subspecies and colours, and vary considerably in size and length.These snakes can be medium brown,sandy yellow, medium yellow,moss green, silver grey,deep brown with a golden stripe down the back,ash grey according to subspecies, and some are semi-aquatic.
The largest subspecies can take down prey as big as an antelope especially the bigger species,wild pigs and even crocodiles.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

That's a lagoon not a sea you dummy.

Mumu I did the correction.....May bitterness drain your day today. Nairaland accidental Socrates.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by CuriousCart: 8:50am On May 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Mumu I did the correction.....May bitterness drain your day today. Nairaland accidental Socrates.

I reject and revert your words unto you and your entire extended household a thousandfold and worse.

Amen.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Lanshile(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2023
Goodlady:
FalseProphet1 isn't here yet so I declare the prophecy.
I see this hitting fp so fast & so soon than Lamborghini.

Meanwhile, who has eaten snake before?
It taste like chicken. Aside watching out for it's bones, snake skin is so yummy & slimy if you fry it and use it to eat rice. Especially jollof rice!
What's wrong with the bone
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

I reject and revert your words unto you and your entire extended household a thousandfold and worse.

Amen.

I don catch you already as long as you don fear grin grin
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Goodday90(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Some Nigerian Christian select what to follow in the Bible,I was telling a friend of mine that it’s in the Bible not to eat Snake,pork etc,he told that that is Old Testament

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by CuriousCart: 9:00am On May 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:

I don catch you already as long as you don fear grin grin

I was more disgusted than scared.
You are ashamed to take corrections so you decide to curse. You and your whole family will pay for it.
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:04am On May 31, 2023
In the Western world, the catch Snakes and free them back to the wild

In Nigeria... we start boiling water...

Africans are really different been... just hunt here... you need licence
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Sucre6: 9:57am On May 31, 2023
Op you should be more worried and start clearing the bushes in and around the estate, that crawling crawler must have friends and relative that would likely pay you guys a visit in future
Re: Python Killed at My Estate Gate This Morning(Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2023
Sucre6:
Op you should be more worried and start clearing the bushes in and around the estate, that crawling crawler must have friends and relative that would likely pay you guys a visit in future
There are many of them there even bigger than this, but it's all at the National institute of Oceanography compound which is about 5 hectares and sharing fence with us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam / “if You Eat Fufu Or Eba With Your Hands, You Have No Home Training” – Lady / Fresh Palmwine Now Available For Sale @ Www.kegs.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.