Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Hosting And It's Wahala - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hosting And It's Wahala (312 Views)

The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. / Create A Wordpress Site With Free Hosting And Domain Name And Premuim Theme / Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosting And It's Wahala by TomTheleader: 7:52am On May 31, 2023
Nigeria hosting don show me wahala. I have been with whogohost, very prone to attack.
Any small thing, blank page.

Abeg, mai una help me

I need better alternative, most likely not from Nigeria hosting company, the cost inclusive.

My tired is tired
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by hostkobo(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2023
Hi there,
Do you need hosting for personal / business?
Chat me up. Digits in my signature..
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by susrite(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2023
TomTheleader:
Nigeria hosting don show me wahala. I have been with whogohost, very prone to attack.

Abeg, mai una help me

I need better alternative, most likely not from Nigeria hosting company, the cost inclusive.

My tired is tired
what are you running? I have an European VPS hosting. I can share resources with you at a very reasonable price.

Like I said, it's VPS and not Shared Hosting. So expect the best.
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by olu122: 12:53pm On May 31, 2023
TomTheleader:

Abeg, mai una help me

My tired is tired
Affordable no downtime no suspension

Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by fastseo: 5:24pm On May 31, 2023
try namecheap, a2hosting, but if u have money try
hostarmada
for security you have to install a firewall and set it up properly , block the login page from cloudflare using their page rule and only open it when u want to post. disable comment option, disable REST. and lots more. I use namecheap vps and they are good
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by silento(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2023
This u dey ask for suspension is like na illegal stuff u wan host if so russia and Netherlands is ur best place
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by techflow: 6:52pm On May 31, 2023
TomTheleader:

Abeg, mai una help me

My tired is tired
If your Website is running on WordPress, I have a super solution for you.
You pay nothing in the first month
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by SConnect: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
TomTheleader:

Abeg, mai una help me

My tired is tired

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We hope our offer will be of interest to you, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by rockfortdigital: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=susrite post=123482820] what are you running? I have an European VPS hosting. I can share resources with you at a very reasonable price.

Like I said, it's VPS and not Shared Hosting. So exp
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by rockfortdigital: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
Is it a window VPS?

Kindly let’s talk

susrite:
what are you running? I have an European VPS hosting. I can share resources with you at a very reasonable price.

Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by susrite(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2023
rockfortdigital:
Is it a window VPS?

Kindly let’s talk

nope! It's CentOs 7 and I have Cyberpanel installed on it. What do you need a windows VPS for? I can make that available... Even on Amazon AWS!
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by bassdow: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
TomTheleader:

Abeg, mai una help me

My tired is tired
Kindly do get in touch via 09020325050 & 08111805040 . We're not fancy, but we hardly disappoint. We started ours for a reason, annd that reason hasn't changed
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by bassdow: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
susrite:

That it's VPS doesn't mean you would always get better service delivery. Shared Hosting, VPS, Cloud, all na marketing grammar.
Re: Hosting And It's Wahala by bassdow: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
olu122:
Affordable no downtime no suspension
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Blogging / Web Hosting - Read Now / Hello Guys Review This Site And Tell Me How It Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.