Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) (31923 Views)

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by orikoku: 10:28pm On May 31, 2023
There's hungry in the land. Forgive him please.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by NohurryInLife: 10:29pm On May 31, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
going by the type of apartment and the educational level of the neighbours, I don't think that guy is hungry as you said. You can see he looks a bit affluent even though haggard. This drugs menace of a thing especially crack cocaine and heroin isn't something you wish on your worst enemy. After selling all your stuff, you target your loved ones including shield children's stuff until they start hiding things from you. At this stage, they're covering your shameful acts so you can have respect outside not knowing you've graduated to stealing from neighbours who respect you. This isn't fiction, it's a regular scenario which I've witnessed firsthand
Na when them no see money buy the thing again abi?? Them go kom begin steal shocked
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:29pm On May 31, 2023
Kizyte:
One of Peter Obi's online supporters, they will go offline and steal from well meaning Nigerians. One stole my phone 2 weeks ago, I tracked him and recovered my phone with the help of the Nigeria Police, he's rotting in jail.

Na so we see am o!
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by bamitinn(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2023
I LOVE THE WAY YOU POST VIDEO ON YOUR CHANNEL, NO WASTING TIME ON ANY STUPID INTRODUCTION, 👍👍👍 THUMBS UP

4 Likes

Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Neddstark: 10:35pm On May 31, 2023
He don thief before, them come curse am say he go continue to thief untill e enter big shame.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Gentew(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-buk-b11I8

Man nabbed after ransacking & stealing from neighbor's apartment.

He claimed to be under some sort of drug influence.

Please what's his name because this man looks like Emeka....
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by rollandben(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2023
Mozino007:
Please forgive him na hungry cuz ham!
Shut up bro, no hungry justify stealing from neighbor. Na so you dey do ni
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:04pm On May 31, 2023
Berrityga:
e go pain me if you marry man whey him legs thin like this.
She is a baby mama and you can never tell how her men's legs looks like!
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by MrAmbrose(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2023
The amount of stealing will increase with what I'm seeing.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by oglalasioux(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2023
All I see is a bleached leg.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Mogazi1(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2023
Them say shame no dey catch witch, na who know am shame dey catch, na the wife I pity.such a stupid man.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by AfonjaPriest: 11:38pm On May 31, 2023
Daylight10:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:Faith
First Bank

The beggar cum scammer is here.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by CaptainFM1: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
I heard the woman said "Weyrey no sabi theif he de leave evidence for house", so she too de thief or why

A criminal will always leave a trace.

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Dozie32(m): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2023
Alvin212:

They're learning work from Thiefniibu

Thunder fire Oshiibannjo the fake pastor

Am telling you
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Funflipper: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2023
Mozino007:
Please forgive him na hungry cuz ham!

It is not hunger. He is desperately in need of cash to get his next hit. He must have fallen in love with lady heroine. The most scandalous female who wants you under her spell and send you on a highway to hell. Besides, she has a very jealous boyfriend who goes by the name OD which stands for overdose and and whenever he catches anyone pushing up on his girl, he makes them comatose.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by KingMack(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Sister jus dey show us her fresh legs 🙄🙄
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by shevchenko(m): 1:01am On Jun 01, 2023
This guy should be forgiven .He is not a thief
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Iretekhale(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2023
God I beg oooooo, tinubus regime just started two days ago and all this funny news.

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Mozino007(m): 5:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Funflipper:

It is not hunger. He is desperately in need of cash to get his next hit. He must have fallen in love with lady heroine. The most scandalous female who wants you under her spell and send you on a highway to hell. Besides, she has a very jealous boyfriend who goes by the name OD which stands for overdose and and whenever he catches anyone pushing up on his girl, he makes them comatose.
Hunger for drugs/addiction still the same bruv!
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Mozino007(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2023
rollandben:

Shut up bro, no hungry justify stealing from neighbor. Na so you dey do ni
Hmnn do you know who you are talking with?..Please take like easy ok!
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by GetSenseNow: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2023
grandstar:

He doesn't even look Yoruba. Guy seems to be under Colorado
True, he looks to be on drugs.

Also, does Yorubas look a different way from other tribes? The only tribe I know that seem to look different is the Fulanis, probably because they're of Shuwa Arab descent
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Ofemmanu1: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Na so we see am o!

Na dem..

Potopoto people and crime are inseparable.

Wait till next week and see how flatti will kill themselves to taunt Tinubu.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by Ofemmanu1: 6:25am On Jun 01, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

The beggar cum scammer is here.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

Na those potopoto people
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by TsbAfrica: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2023
Alvin212:
Ewedu and Amala people

Ndi oshi
may your hate fuel you consistently.... You are the one who has to carry it around like a hump back. Haha carry on. It's helps your ego.
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by MikeMicheal(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2023
The innocent man was looking for fuel. grin
Re: Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) by sameks08(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
I heard the woman said "Weyrey no sabi theif he de leave evidence for house", so she too de thief or why
. The lady na skillful thief that is why she sabi all the method. The husband f dn hearam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) / Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.