Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

"Doing Butt Enhancement Is Not A Sin" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Doing Butt Enhancement Is Not A Sin" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma (370 Views)

Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead / None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Doing Butt Enhancement Is Not A Sin" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma by marvelck: 10:01am On May 31, 2023
'I've Nothing Against Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma

Popular Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Uzoma has taken to her Facebook page to throw her weight behind ladies going for butt enhancement.

According to the star actress, there's nothing wrong with it so far you are willing to go through the pain to gain what you want. Though despite not ready to go through such, herself, she also added that doing BBL helps ladies to have confidence, and have their desired figure.

In her words

I have nothing against it . It gives ladies the much desired confidence.. while I don’t think I’ll ever go through with it cos I don’t like pain and the dangers that come with Bbl .

If anyone goes to the right doctors and get it done right while being made aware of the pros and cons , I have nothing against it

Recall a lot of Nollywood actrrsses and celebs have been accused of going under knife to have perfect back side and hips. Though a lot of them have neither deny nor confirm it while flaunting their acquired backside here and there.

The likes of Nancy Isime, Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa, Chika Ike, Regina Daniels, Destiny Etiko, and Iyabo Ojo are some of the celebs who are constantly slammed for doing BBL...

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gift His Diamond Neckchain To Former Arsenal Player Thierry Henry / VIDEO: Hilda Baci Breaks Down In Tears After Guinness World Record Certification / Davido Not Bothered About The Recent Pregnancy Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.