Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? (16924 Views)

What Personal Reasons Do You Have Against Polygamy? / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2023
With the removal of subsidy, how are you adjusting to?
What are you doing differently to cut cost in the fuel hike?
1. Reduce purchase of fuel consumption & the number of times the generator is put on
2. Buy a power bank
3. Applying trekking when applicable
4. Farming
5. Buying only necessities
6. Alternative means of income
7. No more hangout with the girls

Let's hear yours

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Nazgul: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Just pray for a higher income and work hard towards making it a reality so that you can continue to life your life normally.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Templee333(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2023
We'll need to switch to solar power for home and business if one can afford it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Templee333:
We'll need to switch to solar power for home and business if one can afford it.
I agree 💯 but not all business can afford it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2023
We are Just coming from Coronavirus, Cashless and now subsidy. Politicians should adjust first, with all the security votes and life pension and what not angry

Nigerians should adopt bicycle. I am selling if you are interested.

I went to buy beans and the seller put extra normally called fi si or Jara, I told her to remove the extra because I don't have jara or fi si gas.

3KW INVERTER SETUP + SOLAR

1. 3Kw 24volt Hybrid inverter = #260,000

2. 12v 200Ah battery 4pieces = #160,000 x 4 =

3. 270watts solar panels 9pieces = #60,000 x 9 = #540,000

4. Solar mounting rails on roof and its accessories = #40,000

5. DC & AC Cables = #90,000

6. AC & DC breaker, changeOver, trunking, AVS, breaker box, AC & DC Surge, PV combiner Box = #70,000

7. Logistics to site = #40,000 within Lagos

8. Installation = #80,000

TOTAL =

If you interested I am your plug

11 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Solar panels

Electric bicycle

Solar power bank

11 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Failure2019:
Solar panels

Electric bicycle

Solar power bank

In Nigeria, with epileptic power supply

8 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Templee333(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
SMJay:
We are Just coming from Coronavirus, Cashless and now subsidy. Politicians should adjust first, with all the security votes and life pension and what not angry

Nigerians should adopt bicycle. I am selling if you are interested.

I went to buy beans and the seller put extra normally called fi si or Jara, I told her to remove the extra because I don't have jara or fi si gas.

3KW INVERTER SETUP + SOLAR

1. 3Kw 24volt Hybrid inverter = #260,000

2. 12v 200Ah battery 4pieces = #160,000 x 4 =

3. 270watts solar panels 9pieces = #60,000 x 9 = #540,000

4. Solar mounting rails on roof and its accessories = #40,000

5. DC & AC Cables = #90,000

6. AC & DC breaker, changeOver, trunking, AVS, breaker box, AC & DC Surge, PV combiner Box = #70,000

7. Logistics to site = #40,000 within Lagos

8. Installation = #80,000

TOTAL =

If you interested I am your plug
How many nigerians can afford to buy these?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Nazgul: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Templee333:
Lol...fear didn't even allow him write the total cost because he knows that it's definitely over a million naira.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Templee333(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...fear didn't even allow him write the total cost because he knows that it's definitely over a million naira.
i recently realized that fuel price will likely force me out of business, so i went to one man who is using solar power in his house to ask how much it cost him to successfully install it. What we calculated was more than 500k,yet he said he needed to buy more panels and a more powerful inverter to power his refrigerator and pumb water. Just then i knew that it's not a child's play.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Nazgul: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Templee333:
i recently realized that fuel price will likely force me out of business, so i went to one man who is using solar power in his house to ask how much it cost him to successfully install it. What we calculated was more than 500k,yet he said he needed to buy more panels and a more powerful inverter to power his refrigerator and pumb water. Just then i knew that it's not a child's play.
If solar system was as affordable as generators, NEPA would have been out of business cos you would be able to afford to buy up to 3 and have a backup generator to run your business.

The reason why it's still scarce and people still prefer generators is because the cost of purchasing and installing it is out of reach for the average Nigerian.

71 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Templee333:
We can work with your budget
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by IamR: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nazgul:

lol

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Templee333(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
SMJay:
We can work with your budget
As in?

8 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Dogalmighty17: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
I think I'll stop drinking beer.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by dahmie2013: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2023
Reduce fuel consumption, focus on needs & not wants & following the staff bus. Before, leave my house by 6am, but now I leave 5am so I can join the staff bus. I have to cut down on sleep. May God see us through...

51 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Nazgul:

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2023
dahmie2013:
Reduce fuel consumption, focus on needs & not wants & following the staff bus. Before, leave my house by 6am, but now I leave 5am so I can join the staff bus. I have to cut down on sleep. May God see us through...
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2023
grin
Dogalmighty17:
I think I'll stop drinking beer.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Meerahbel: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Job Openings | Scholarships | Entrepreneurship | Premium CV Writing | Consulting | Trainings | More|Upload your CV on Google Drive so that you can always have it handy. https://chat.whatsapp(.)com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ

Professional Massage therapist is what I do now

*Life after petrol-subsidy removal*

*There is no provision for fuel subsidy in the next budget. Prepare to cushion the effect of its removal.*

*1. Register your children and wards in schools at trekking distance from your house.*

*2. Patronize neighbourhood shops and market.*

*3. Attend neighbourhood places of worship.*

*4. Workers cooperatives should purchase vehicles to convey members to and from work at below commercial rate.*

*5. Many of the issues for which you move around can be settled on the phone.*

*6. Embrace virtual meetings.*

*7. Total distance not more than 5km to-fro should be trekked. Trekking is good for health.*

*8. Think of more innovative ways of reducing your exposure to PMS (Petrol or Gas) economy.*

As funny as some of these may sound, it might be helpful 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by slawomir: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by MrBanner(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
This thing no be child’s play

500 per liter no be play at all

What ever you cut pls don’t cut ur life short

29 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Zico5(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
God Almighty will take control.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by BabaIbo: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ok

Earlier this year, I wanted to fix solar system in my business place.

Omoh, the cost no be here.

5 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by trendist: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olosho go hearam

5 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by savcy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Not much really. Cost of transportation here in PH, at least along my route increased by N100 for a 1hr plus journey. Cost of food stuff is pretty much the same, I guess it's because cost of diesel actually controls that sector and not PMS. The major issue now is domestic electricity.

18 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Savedday2: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Have you observed that our politicians no longer loot in millions of Naira? They only loot billions of Naira.

Politicians in Nigeria are very wicked set of people. The want to remove subsidy so that they can have enough money to loot.

As far as am concerned, subsidy is the only thing the common man is benefiting from the government.

Buhari increased the price of fuel he didn't use the money to do anything instead, he borrowed more money for looting.

Make them leave our subsidy for us!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Torosk1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Personally I'm now trekking from lekki to Ikeja every morning, thanks to Bulaba government grin

10 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Meerahbel: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bought a Lotta beans and garris with egusi, oil, onions, tomatoes paste, pepper and crayfish,total of 10k ,manage till month end

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Imo State Ladies This Expensive To Marry?(see Pics Of Marriage List) / The "K" snacks for the Family / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.