Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? (2957 Views)

Ghanian Bishop Accuses TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome Of Practising Occultism / Bishop Oyedepo Fires Back At Erelu Agbaye, Says Allegation Of Occultism Amounts / Rhema Chapel Pastor Was Into Occultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
This is directed to Atheists.
I want you to strongly convince me that Witches, Spirits, Voodoo, Occcult and Mystiscm is all junks, fakes and hoaxes. I need a convincing reason that they are all just fakes. Explain convincingly. Thanks
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by harakiri(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2011
Why do I have to "convince" you of anything? If you choose to have faith in voodoo or the occult,that's your own perogative. Speaking for myself, I do not have any business stepping up to "convince" anyone of things they ought to know better about. I only respond to people who can't bear their misery in religion alone and desperately try to rope non-religious folks like myself into their category.
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2011
I do not have any business stepping up to "convince" anyone of things they ought to know better about.

That's a good one, mind your own business is the word and let the religious folk get on with their religion.

I only respond to people who can't bear their misery in religion alone and desperately try to rope non-religious folks like myself into their category.

Nobody tries to rope you into any category, you just cannot help taking shots at religious people, that's an instinctive act on your part. Leave religious people alone and go worship at the shrine of godlessness.

It' funny , that the people who look the most miserable and lost in the UK anyway , are those godless souls. I feel great pity and sorrow on their behalf. They drown their sorrows with alcohol , s.ex and drugs and still cannot get any pleasure out of life.

Misery is more akin to Atheism that religion.

Now start spouting your abuse !!! grin grin grin
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2011
@harakiri

have you ever witnessed a witch confessing, in this part of the world? how they meet in covens and drink human blood? do you think its madness or its somehow real? i want to get them out of my head and i need someone to convince me they are fakes.
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by obowunmi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
I believe that the world that we live in is not just limited to the physical. I also believe that people will harm you whether or not they are witches or wizards --- so do I believe in that stuff ? NO.

We cause more harm to ourselves than anyone else ever will. smiley
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by harakiri(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Frosbel, Quit opening hate threads directed at Atheists and see if I'll give you the time of day. Hypocrite.
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by 3kay945(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
Who will say there is no charm or vodoo, , myself have a book of charm inherited from my papa who also got it frm his daddy.
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by mazaje(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
I don't believe in witches and wizards, juju or any thing like spirits. . . There is nothing that I personally have not done to to see if juju is real from sleeping in the grave, to desecrating the temples of juju men back in Nigeria, to using charms, joining cults to see if they can give me power or see if they members truly have powers, all in the name of testing if the supernatural is real, that was when I was losing my faith and religion I really wanted to believe that there was something supernatural out there that i was willing to go to any extent to find it, but realized its all a scam and a BIG FAT LIE. . . Belief in all these things is what gives them life and not the things themselves. . .When you believe hard enough it becomes your reality. . . .

People confessing about being witches is nothing more than people confessing about meeting with aliens(some go as far as saying they are married to aliens from another planet). . . .Many people do crazy things for crazy reason. . . . .If you notice belief in juju and all these nonsense are mostly in the undeveloped world like Africa and some parts of Asia. . .
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by harakiri(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
@3kay945, Following your "logic", I also have a stack of spiderman comics from my childhood days. Does this proof Peter Parker exists in real life?
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by 3kay945(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
harakiri:

@3kay945, Following your "logic", I also have a stack of spiderman comics from my childhood days. Does this proof Peter Parker exists in real life?
Well, am not to convince you but the few ones i tried worked. I couldnt lay on hands on the ingredient of the big ones.
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by globexl: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
It is human nature to label anything we dont understnad as witchcraft, ocultism, voodoo etc. What do thing your ting that your great grandfathers would call your mobile phone if you show them all the magical things it can do? Sorcery. White man's sorcery.
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^^

globexl:

It is human nature to label anything we dont understnad as witchcraft, ocultism, voodoo etc. What do thing your ting that your great grandfathers would call your mobile phone if you show them all the magical things it can do? Sorcery. White man's sorcery.

[size=32pt]HEAR! HEAR![/size]  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

u peoples speak without understanding or experience. angry angry angry angry
Re: Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
Child please!!!! Witches, Spirits, Occultism and Juju are not real, Ancient Aliens are responsible. It's even on the history channel!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth / The Hell Scam / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.