Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

“thank God For Growth” – Old Video Shows Hilda Baci Cooking Big Pot Of Rice With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thank God For Growth” – Old Video Shows Hilda Baci Cooking Big Pot Of Rice With (1974 Views)

Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / E-money And Kcee Staring At A Big Pot Of Soup / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“thank God For Growth” – Old Video Shows Hilda Baci Cooking Big Pot Of Rice With by Mathe231: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
The mighty chef Hilda Baci has continued to inspire many social media users online as an old video captured her former cooking skills.

The Akwa Ibom chef shared the clip as she looked back on where she came from and where she is at the moment.

The video showed a younger Hilda was preparing a large pot of jollof rice and showed when she cooked in a food show. It also captured how she set up her restaurant in Lagos.

Hilda Baci appreciated God for her progress in life and urged netizens to never give up. She stated that she can testify that if one believes in God and remains diligent in labour, he will crown the person’s effort with success.

Words layered on the clip reads, “I can testify that if you believe in God and remain diligent in your labour, he will crown your efforts with success. So please, don’t give up. Let the spirit lead cos God is with us.”

She captioned, “I give thanks to God for where i am and where i came from for I know its only by his Grace and Mercy.”

Watch the video below:👇👇

https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/06/thank-god-for-growth-old-video-shows.html

1 Like

Re: “thank God For Growth” – Old Video Shows Hilda Baci Cooking Big Pot Of Rice With by ItisWell22(f): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thank God for growth.

May the Almighty reward our efforts with success… 🙏🤲

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tulips---why Genevieve Got Kicked Off / P_square's Peter Nd Paul Who Fine Pass / Jim Iyke - Www.jimiyke.net Is Used As Bait For Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.