Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People (31760 Views)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) / Blackberry Mep Zero(0)& Bb Unlocking / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by saif182: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hi Andrew, could you send privately the model solution for each BB, mine is 8520, and my email is sa_love_4@hotmail.com.
thank you very much
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by harrys1: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hi Buddy,

Added you Via Yahoo, if possible can u Share Your Sonork Or any other messenger !

Br
Harry
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by ultrasnow: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2011
I have three 8520 with mep0
I don't mind paying for your efforts
Regards
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by khunleybn: 2:16am On Nov 24, 2011
andrew, sup bro, talk to your niggah
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by amit9000: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People
« #30 on: October 29, 2011, 06:47 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: rico6773 on October 27, 2011, 06:19 PM

Hello,
Please could you tell why your server is full?
I have a storm 9500 who is 0 mep left.
Please help me?
Thanks

SERVER IS NOT FULL BRO, AM USING A PERSONAL SOFTWARE I DONT WANT TO SHARE FOR SOME REASONS BUT SINCE I WANT TO HELP, AM CREATING A SECURED VPN SERVER WHERE USERS CAN CONNECT AND CLIENT AND I RESET FOR THEM. MANY SENIOR GURUS IN THE FIELD ARE HUNTING MY SERVERS TO SNEAF SOURCE CODES EVEN FROM MY RIM DONGLE. IT WILL BE UP VERY SOON AND FREE FOR ALL. bleep DM3 TEAM.

andrew we still wait for free solution one month passed
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by cathy24: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
Make sure you dont short the battery, shorting will render it dead and that means your phone is completly anilhilated.

what causes the shorting when removing the battery? want to do this but i want to make sure i do it right. i dont want to bust my fon.
thanks
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by abdulram: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2011
HI, ANDREW. PLS COULD YOU LINK ME UP URGENTLY. HAVE GOT BUSINESS FOR YOU. smallbintin@yahoo.com
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by FENIX0826: 2:20am On Dec 08, 2011
Hi Andrew, could you send privately the model solution for each BB, mine is 8520, and my email is DELCINE0826@hotmail.ES
thank you very much
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by Andrew3(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2011
Update

We now have a patched mml 4.0 running ok without rtas, you can full erase your phone and reload os with 10 meps left.
All files are 320gb still uploading part by part on my server. www.gsmxpert.net will be online as soon as upload is complete.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by dragnet: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2011
::Andrew:::

Update

We now have a patched mml 4.0 running ok without rtas, you can full erase your phone and reload os with 10 meps left.
All files are 320gb still uploading part by part on my server. www.gsmxpert.net will be online as soon as upload is complete.
Nicey. . .
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by ultrasnow: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dude, ::Andrew::, you're my Hero smiley
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by cakmbruz: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2011
i'm sorry dude but it looks like your server had been suspended. did anyone mirror the entire server?
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by freethisbb: 3:02am On Dec 21, 2011
Hi Andrew,

Can you please contact us info@freethisberry.com for more info on the mep0. Interested in buying the process from you.

Thank you.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by Andrew3(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2011
I was chastised seriously angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by lanriz: 3:13am On Jan 04, 2012
Try Blackberry Revive (http://www.bbrevive.com) Your problem will be solved irrespective of your Blackberry models, we have solved several hardlocked Blackberries with and it takes less than 24 hours.

We do not require you to send your phones down, we get them resolved remotely by putting you through step by step. Once payment is made and steps are followed, our technical personnel connects directly to your PC remotely to complete the process.
www.bbrevive.com
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by hakan2: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hi Andrew,

I am still looking for your reply to solve my Blackberry 9700 MEP 0 problem. Please inform me when you will be online. I have installed Hamachi and USB over Network programs.

My e-mail address: hakancelik77@yahoo.com

I am always checking my e-mail if there is any post from you.

Thank you.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by hakan2: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hi Andrew,

I am still looking for your reply to solve my Blackberry 9700 MEP 0 problem. Please inform me when you will be online. I have installed Hamachi and USB over Network programs. I am also wondering if you are serious or a real person.

My e-mail address: hakancelik77@yahoo.com

I am always checking my e-mail if there is any post from you.

Thank you.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by hakan2: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
I think that Andreas and BB Revive Team (www.bbrevive.com) working together.Because they operated both from Nigeria.

I paid 60 USD to "B Revive Team (www.bbrevive.com)". However, they haven't solve my problem since two days. They are not giving any answer most of the time. The only given answer, please wait we well solve your unlocking problem soon.

I don't know how to take my payment back from them. I wrote to PayPAL. But, I am not sure if they can help me.

Please be carefull.

Regards,

Hakan
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by hakan2: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
lanriz

Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People
« #79 on: January 04, 2012, 03:13 AM »

Try Blackberry Revive (http://www.bbrevive.com) Your problem will be solved irrespective of your Blackberry models, we have solved several hardlocked Blackberries with and it takes less than 24 hours.

We do not require you to send your phones down, we get them resolved remotely by putting you through step by step. Once payment is made and steps are followed, our technical personnel connects directly to your PC remotely to complete the process.
www.bbrevive.com

Please don't believe the above information.
They are saying that " we have solved several hardlocked Blackberries with and it takes less than 24 hours." It passed 50 hours and no solution yet. They are lier, and may be a defrauder.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by hakan2: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Hello all,

I know that I wrote bad things above about "BB Revive Team (www.bbrevive.com)". They called me and explained me the connection and server problem in detail. After that they connected online and solve my problem.

I am apologizing from them ("BB Revive Team (www.bbrevive.com)"wink for all because they solve my Blackberry 9700 MEP 0 problem one hour ago.

You can thrust them. But, you need to be in connection with them. If you can't communicate (like me), you may consider bad things. Although they (BB Revive Team) promise that they can solve it in 24 hours, my problem solved in 54 hours. That is the case.

Regards,
Hakan

1 Like

Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by Andrew3(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2012
hakan:

I think that Andreas and BB Revive Team (www.bbrevive.com) working together.Because they operated both from Nigeria.

I paid 60 USD to "B Revive Team (www.bbrevive.com)". However, they haven't solve my problem since two days. They are not giving any answer most of the time. The only given answer, please wait we well solve your unlocking problem soon.

I don't know how to take my payment back from them. I wrote to PayPAL. But, I am not sure if they can help me.

Please be carefull.

Regards,

Hakan
Please start your own thread and advertise your bb revive team. Too many scams out there. I have nothing to do with bb revive team and i dont collect a dine for doing this for anyone.

Please note i have reseted a totral number of 57 new security phpnes for people, my server has even been suspended because of inundation.

Most important. Anyone who claim he can reset your phone without asking you to put it in Nal mode is a scammer as the nvm and secured blocks can only be written in Nal mode.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by bbrevive: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2012
Hello to everyone,

I will like to officially let you know that we have no connection with Andrew like he said, we have actually unlocked several 0 mep left blackberry for different people around the world. 0 mep left remote unlocking is not as easy as unlocking with codes so with the increasing number of customers we still strive to do our best to get your blackberry unlocked in good time which migh not always be 24 hours like we used to do at the beginning of the service.

We do experience situations too like any other business out there and we won't deny that fact but our ultimate goal is to see our clients happy.

We are proud to be from Nigeria and we won't lie to our clients about ou company. We have verifiable testimonials and we are always glad to provide you the solution that you need from us.

Please note, we may delay sometimes to respond to your mails but we will surely respond to your messages.

Thanks a lot and we are glad to be part of Nairaland.

BB Revive . Com
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by Matty956: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hi andrew i was wondering if youd be able to help me out with my blackberry 9300 that has 0 meps left. any help would be greatly appreciated, Email me matty966@live.co.uk
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by Andrew3(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
Matty956:

Hi andrew i was wondering if youd be able to help me out with my blackberry 9300 that has 0 meps left. any help would be greatly appreciated, Email me matty966@live.co.uk
Put it in Nal mode and share with me on hamachi. The last i will do for this week.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by Matty956: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
andrew hamachi is saying your network is full?
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by drdre4life: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2012
Sup Andrew?

Was hoping you could help me when u get tha chance?

My Bold 9700 has MEP 0, can you assist,

e-mail: drdre4life@gmail.com
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by maga12: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hello all,

This is conversation with Andrew, hi did'nt help me, and i wrote to 4 more people from this forum, no one can confirm that he helped to anybody to unlock their phone, this is my conversation with him during couple of days:

Me:
Hello,

I know you receive a lot of e-mails, but could you pls help me with my bb9700.

How can i reset mep counter?

Will appriciate your help.

Thank you a

Ali Magomedov

Andrew:
I am working very hard with luigi to finish the patched mml 4.0 for free public use, my hamachi network is too full I reset at least 20 everyday.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du

Me:

Are you located in Dubai? I can pay you cash there,  pls help me i located in Russia, but i have a friend in Dubai who can pay you for service.

Andrew:

No am in ireland now, in dublin, maybe will be going back to dubai but not sure. Try and join my hamachi I will try and make for
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du

Me:
ok, thank you, i'm trying (it's full), once i in, i'll tell you

Andrew:
I will create a new usb over network and make it for u when I have time
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from vodafone ireland

Me:
ok, pls inform me when i should sign in, thank you very much ,

Andrew:
U are welcome

Me:
I'm be able to connect to hamachi to ready phone during next 8 hours (at home), then 2 hours without possibility, than 8 hours also can join (at work), pls tell me which time is more convinient for you.
Me:
I will be able to connect next 9 hours, pls tell me if you find time to unlock my phone.
Me:
i have connected to nairaland in Hamachi
Me:
i know it's 7 am in ireland, pls tell me when you able to help,
Me:
can't connent to gsmxpert on hamachi since yesterday,
Me:
pls see my print screen in attachments,
Me:
Dear Andrew, Hello
I really don't want to disturb you, but i'm waiting last 20 hours for your reply.
Now i'm going home from my work.
I'll be able to connect after 2 hours, pls send me message when you can help me.
Me:
Is everything ok with you?
Me:
Will you help me?

Andrew:
Pls hold am going up and down for something

Me:
will you have time to unlock it during next 1,5 hours?

Andrew:
Am in a meetin in lisbon, will have to go back to dublin

Me:
in order not to disturbing you, pls write approximate after how many hours you can do it,

Andrew:
Ok let me findout how long our meeting will last

Me:
are you in Portugal? i thought you have laptop with all that you need ))

Andrew:
Am in dublin, ireland.

Me:
So,when do we start?

Andrew:
I will get back to u

Me:
If you can't do that, just say "I can't"

I have choosed www.hardlocked.com, they have solved problem for 60 USD (BB 9700 mep code 0 left)

Adrew, don't lie to people,

Bye.
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by ernal(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
maga12 if i offer you the cash equivalent in naira can u help me,i can give you the phone pin and the model,its mep code left 0.I have had this fone for over 7months.Please help. i dont own a credit card or paypal
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by bansi1: 5:45am On Mar 10, 2012
cheesy I have 9780 WITH mep 0 Can u help me plz Help me
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by ojeffo: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
hello andrew,how r u?longest time, i am dat guy Oracle dat u deleted from bbm a long time ago,, i hv sent u a lot of emails which u never replied, i had to give a long time not to disturb u.i am asking if u can readd me again plss, i am still looking for solution to that problem of imei/pin change(suspended pin), thanks as i await our reunion
Re: Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People by CristianM: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
hello, i have the same problem with a 9700, i pay'd 60 usd and send my phone to a nother country and got it back the same way ( i'n not sure if it's the same phone, the imei is the same but you never know ). People in my country ask like 100 usd to do the service.
is someone is in a position to help me please contact me at cristi.matu@gmail.com
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 List Of Budget Friendly Phones Priced Under NGN30,000 / Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.