Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman (66886 Views)

Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Mayeldah(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
They should resign now? na by force?

Personally I don't like government work, no flexibility, it makes you redundant and prone to laziness and fraud.

Guys who works for private and multi-national organizations are smarter, paid better, can change jobs easily even though job security is low.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Emmanuel909090: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I pity no Nigerians anymore..if you like do hook up na you sabi

Not until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Have been reading some people's comments on nairaland here regarding the removal of subsidy

I can say the tribalism in us is fully out

Imagine this same subsidy removal we all protested against in 2012 is now what some people refer as south east and south south protest in 2023

you're just mere amugbo, if we've a sincere govt without fuel subsidy you would get a decent paying job and not resort to crime

most of you Nigerians are ignorant of the crime, Tinubu protesting years was just being the typical politician, Fuel subsidy is a capitalism of enriching the rich and making the poor lack basic social amenities if the govt is sincere with the money save from that fraud
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by finallybusy: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Immediately i saw the headline. I knew this is definitely from sahara reporter for sure.

Sahara reporter with its gossip-like sensational news. No concrete proof or tangible evidence. Just hearsay and gossips from nonexistent anonymous source.

The 'country is sick crew ' are ready to feast.
Nigeria is a sick country.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by DIntegrity: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Islie:
‘Now I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ Newly Recruited Nigeria Female Police Constable Laments Non-payment Of Unpaid Salaries

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/05/now-i-rely-sex-work-survive-newly-recruited-nigeria-female-police-constable-laments-non

There's no excuse for immorality just to make money. The world is full of people that have faced terrible situations and still decided to follow genuine ways to earn a living. This is just nonsense!

Stop making excuses for yours terrible behaviour. Terrible situations drove alot of people to build great things today we all admire.
Nevertheless, there are two kinds of people. Those who will see challenges, use It as an excuse for living warwardly and those who will brace up, use it as a drive to breakthrough in Life.
In reality, in the midst of problems and challenges there's always an opportunity. Challenges Creates hidden opportunities only few can see
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by finallybusy: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sahara Reporters can never for once tell the truth. Thank God I know to ignore the story.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by FireUpNow(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
My question is why recruit them when the people who recruited them cannot pay salary or maybe they are not needed. But olosho na olosho even if she is bank manager, she will still run things.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by kinkydude: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Oh No!? Selling your koroba just like say?
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by KayB: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
A better Nigeria will start from better policing. PMB disappointed me by allowing this shameless tussle throughout his administration due to nepotism.
If we don't have good police forget the rest, economy, infrastructural growth, better livelihoods, not even soldiers can defend the Nigeria sovereignty without inputs from police intelligence gathering.
Our police must be topnotch first if we want a great Nigeria
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by sacajawea: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
There's nothing sweeter than banging a:

1. Pretty virgin Fulani Muslim girl as a southern Christian.

2. Pretty female army, Navy or air force personnel as an NYSC member.

3. Pretty female police officer as a civilian with no strings attached.

4. Pretty class representative who scolds you for not being serious.

In the first scenario you risk being decapitated. In the second experience, you're making someone who punishes others of status moan and beg you.

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇
I've experienced number 1,2 and 4.

With the useful information from Sahara Reporters, I'll achieve number 3 soon.

Add Married women to it...
Of various variety
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by mightyhaze: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Recruitu recruit 50 million more

Feed them agbado n cassava
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by olatade(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

In the first scenario you risk being decapitated. In the second experience, you're making someone who punishes others of status moan and beg you.

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

I doubt it. 'dem person wey dey do no dey talk am'
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by bitbillionaire: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Baba, I think you are worse than Sahara Reporter you are condemning because you are quick to condemn their story for reasons best known to you without showing us evidence that you have investigated the story and found it to be false.

Let's stop condemning things blindly just because it's too bitter for us to swallow.

lhordspy:
Immediately i saw the headline. I knew this is definitely from sahara reporter for sure.

Sahara reporter with its gossip-like sensational news. No concrete proof or tangible evidence. Just hearsay and gossips from nonexistent anonymous source.

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by vislabraye(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Redoil:
Tinubu once opposed subsidy removal during GEJ administration when cost of living was relatively cheap. His party is in government for the past eight years and they didn't build any refinery. The masses will suffer it the more now his party has removed subsidy in the midst of suffering.
'
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.

and as for EMILOKAN AND THOSE APC EVIL ONLINE MINIONS carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan

Tribalism is one of the greatest problems in this country. GEJ is not from SW so they had to frustrate him. Even if GEJ removed subsidy, Nigerians would never have paid more than N200 per litre. I don't like double standards and hypocrisy. What is good for one is good for teh other.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Bimpe29: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
It is really saddening to read this.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by tonytony208(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Typical of the irresponsible ihordspy to attack the source instead of focusing on the verity of the news item.

So, no one should mention the rot in the police force or other sectors of the country because they want to sound positive?

In other words, you want them to pretend all is well because the government in power is your preferred government?

They should suffer and smile so that the government you support will not look bad?

Boy, you are morally irresponsible
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Exceed15: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Haba! This is touching.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by papaa4: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dis be may be d reason y police does not have no. n name in dia shirt again. 4 dem to be collecting moni on d road without looking right or left
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Heelstarr: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Chai... grin grin Dis guy don ment cool cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by jakD: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

If you have nothing sensible to say, then keep quiet. They got recruited into the service and till today, they've not been paid and here you are condemning the media speaking up for them instead of condemning the authorities involved.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by seetomorrow: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

About 15yrs ago I tried it with a female police, luckily for me and unluckly for my friend I took her to his house, the next day the police come and raid everyone there but I wasn't available and unaware.
I hate them like shit, they are not safe as you may think it is.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by goodheart01: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Congrats bro
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Goddyrichie(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

And this one mama go think say she born human being
wenti concern u na ur sick e use Bleep dem
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

You didn't make any sense
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by mediclife1987(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Islie:
‘Now I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ Newly Recruited Nigeria Female Police Constable Laments Non-payment Of Unpaid Salaries

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/05/now-i-rely-sex-work-survive-newly-recruited-nigeria-female-police-constable-laments-non

That ashawo work go pay you pass government.

No dull yourself...
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Dybala11(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

The issue of nonpayment of the salaries of Police constable for the past 7 months is true though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Package For Nigerian Navy / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.