Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking (1165 Views)

Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Glass cooking pot,yes glass cooking pot that you can use on ur gas cooker , stove, electric cooker etc.....this cook like ur normal conventional cooking metal pot.....this resist heat,will never crack or break while boiling.....price 55k....in bulk purchase we give you discounts

Whatsapp 07010213925

Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
[s][/s]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by samwash(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Looking at the third pics, am trying to read the name of the cooking pot.
Pls can someone help me with the name of the pot.
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Magnetic010: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
I knew it was made in china even before I open the thread
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2023
[left][/left]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2023
[s][/s]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
[left][/left]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2023
[i][/i]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2023
[i][/i][left][/left]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 1:40am On Jun 13, 2023
[left][/left]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
[/i][i]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
[s][/s]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Peachy14: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
samwash:
Looking at the third pics, am trying to read the name of the cooking pot.
Pls can someone help me with the name of the pot.
5.5L
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
[i][/i]
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by samwash(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peachy14:
5.5L

Thanks Ma, but I mean those ABADABIDI when Dem use Chinese write.
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Peachy14: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
samwash:

Thanks Ma, but I mean those ABADABIDI when Dem use Chinese write.
my dear 5.5L is the only thing I grab from there
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by samwash(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peachy14:
my dear 5.5L is the only thing I grab from there

My sister, I just wan kwn the name of the product so that I can go to market to get that same product.
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2023
We produce it,not in the public market like other goods
samwash:

My sister, I just wan kwn the name of the product so that I can go to market to get that same product.
Re: Magical Glass Cooking Pot,that Cooks On Stove , Electric Cooker Without Breaking by Megyucy: 3:14am On Sep 15, 2023
[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Global Food Crisis: What Is The Way Forward? / Someone Show Me How To Make Puff-puff Plsssssssssssssssss! / Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.