Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice (1162 Views)

Watermelon Juice Vs Orange Juice, Which Is Your Favourite? / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) / Pineapple Juice Vs Orange Juice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2012
What is it with Nigerian Girls and Orange Juice

Okay here was I minding my own business yet again, some nigerian dude
Runs up to-me seeking advice that his girlfriend loves orange juice more than anything else
She eats amala with orange juice, ewedu with orange juice even most times steal his money just to-buy orange Juice. Help he's my friend and he needs advice

WHy do Nigerian girls like orange Juice so much -
Is it a sign of civilization or hunger cos I'm confused on this issue

Discuss
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2012
lmao
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Temi231(f): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Runs up to-me seeking advice that his girlfriend loves orange juice more than anything else
She eats amala with orange juice, ewedu with orange juice even most times steal his money just to-buy orange Juice. Help he's my friend and he needs advice

Discuss

You and Nigerian girls... Orange juice ke? SMH... Whats there in orange juice?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by k2039: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2012
You need a complete brain transplant,your present brain is beyond redemption.

I finaly give up on you,unless the surgery will be done soon.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2012
I heard the-fast way to-bed a Nigerian Girl is to-buy her 5alive orange juice

Please who's tested this method before-please let me know - its urgent
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23:

You and Nigerian girls... Orange juice ke? SMH... Whats there in orange juice?

smack urself - aren't u a nigerian girl
Don't u know how often u drink orange juice
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Mynd44: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2012
190's brains need a "restore to factory settings" botton pushed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Temi231(f): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

smack urself - aren't u a nigerian girl
Don't u know how often u drink orange juice

You are not well at all... Please how much is orange Juice...
I can get you 10 packs of it if you want or even more..
Orange juice can attract secondary school girls or even some university babe sef..
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2012
Bwahaha...na only orange juice? Chewing gum,sweet,biscuits nko? 190,u dey madt
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: 190's brains need a "restore to factory settings" botton pushed

undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by tellwsdom: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23:

You are not well at all... Please how much is orange Juice...
I can get you 10 packs of it if you want or even more..
Orange juice can attract secondary school girls or even some university babe sef..

Until you show me your face. Then, u have no right to comment undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

Until you show me your face. Then, u have no right to comment undecided undecided

angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by tellwsdom: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

angry angry

Guy, Me wan yansh the babe…Better go spit out the bitter leaf wey u swallow undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

Guy, Me wan yansh the babe…Better go spit out the bitter leaf wey u swallow undecided undecided

Smh
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by cindyrella(f): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2012
*yawns and spit on thread * undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella: *yawns and spit on thread * undecided

yawns and u call yourself a woman- smh
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Mynd44: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

yawns and u call yourself a woman- smh
And you call your self what exactly?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
lwkmd...hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha....:.my ribs hurt.see tears o...lmao...190, you are my clown of the year.buwahahahahah...my friends are looking at me like i just escaped from yaba left.lmao

I can't wait for killz to move this to joke section.lmao.rotflmao..someone help me oooo.the below part got me crying cos of laughter:

"WHy do Nigerian girls like orange
Juice so much -
Is it a sign of civilization or hunger
cos I'm confused on this issue"
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Orange juices are outdated. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by UjSizzle(f): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Orange cost for market undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: Orange cost for market undecided

You sure?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by UjSizzle(f): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
You sure?
#20 per orange
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Temi231(f): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

Show my face....lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:
#20 per orange
Chai. That one cos oo
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by UjSizzle(f): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Chai. That one cos oo
no u know why the orange juice sells well. One week without orange equals one or two packs of 5alive every weekend grin.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Smh
uj_sizzle:
no u know why the orange juice sells well. One week without orange equals one or two packs of 5alive every weekend grin.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Discuss

Never knew orange juice could satisfy hunger. cheesy cheesy
Anyways, answer is simple - it aids digestion, that's all. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Does anyone still drink orange juice?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
ROSSIKE: Does anyone still drink orange juice?

Yes - nigerian Girls. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
what a funny guy you are 190!cheesy Your issues with Nigerian girls is just sooooo hillarious. Efritin 9ja gerz. mstcheew.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by laykhorn(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
190 at it again... Man! yhu mad
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Love For Orange Juice by 190theclown: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
I couldn't get orange Juice 2buy today cos Nigerian black girls don buy all finish angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka / Python Was Killed Yesterday In A Bakery / List Of Food In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.