Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) (59205 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Younghacka(m): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2023
My Younger Brother Was Working On The Farm Behind Our Compound When He Came Back And Told Me He Saw A Snake.

I Went Back With Him And We Killed The Baby Snake Which Might Be The Child Of This Ones I Later Beheaded.

He Could Not Continue With The Work Again So I Took Over And Continued Working.
I Was Clearing When I Saw The Husband Snake Run Out Of The Heap I Was Clearing, I Ran After It And Terminated It.

Shortly After, I Saw The Wife Under The Grass I Was Clearing, She Tried To Escape But I Was Faster, I Detached Her Head From Her Body.
I Wanted To Eat Them But My Dad Advised Me Against It So I Diced Them And Gave To Our Fish.

This Must Be A Sad Day In The Family Of Mr And Mrs Snake, Double Tragedy.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Younghacka(m): 3:40am On Jun 06, 2023
1. The Husband
2. The Wife
3. Group Photo Of The Couple

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by gaby(m): 3:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Na these rope you been wan eat?

What sort of hunger is "hungrying" you even as a farmer?

180 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by princeade86(m): 5:01am On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

What sort of hunger is hungrying you even as a farmer?
did he tell u he want to it them?

42 Likes

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Ihateheadslamer: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2023
La la is not happy with the way you killed the entire family of the snakes you are supposed to keep them as pet tongue
Younghacka:
Cc: Realistically (Snake Master)
Nlfpmod
Freiburger
R231

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by oz4real83(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2023
The lord of the snakes cheesy grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by dawnomike(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
My Younger Brother Was Working On The Farm Behind Our Compound When He Came Back And Told Me He Saw A Snake.
I Went Back With Him And We Killed The Baby Snake Which Might Be The Child Of This Ones I Later Beheaded.
He Could Not Continue With The Work Again So I Took Over And Continued Working.
I Was Clearing When I Saw The Husband Snake Run Out Of The Heap I Was Clearing, I Ran After It And Terminated It.
Shortly After, I Saw The Wife Under The Grass I Was Clearing, She Tried To Escape But I Was Faster, I Detached Her Head From Her Body.
I Wanted To Eat Them But My Dad Advised Me Against It So I Diced Them And Gave To Our Fish.
This Must Be A Sad Day In The Family Of Mr And Mrs Snake, Double Tragedy.
You've just made Lala's day.... You're a legend!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by MrAgbako: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2023
I love your choice of words. .
See full vawulence nah😂👏

Terminate, ran and detach the head, Beheaded grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2023
How did op know they are married

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2023
A generation of serpents wiped out…

Thou hast bruised their head… they shalt never be able to bruise thine heels.

But… how will you have the mind to eat these ropes? shocked

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy The snakes obviously were there to mate, and the Op sent them home to their Maker, with his matchete.
Snakes mate with multiple partners, often for days, and use pheromones to attract potential mates.These chemicals are released by the females to signal she's ready to mate.But many times,a female snake will mate without releasing her pheromone, and afterwards she starts releasing, which ultimately results in multiple impregnation.
Sex in snakes often involve courtship display which is started off by the male.
In some snakes, like the venomous king cobra,sex for a male is filled with danger and death.King cobras are cannibalistic and a female snake that doesn't like the male's approach will attack and devour him.Likewise for the male.
Male can equally eat a female if she approaches his territory in a gate crashing manner.
Female green anacondas devour the males during mating, especially if they are surrounded by so many males.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by MrAgbako: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:

What sort of hunger is hungrying you even as a farmer?
calm down 😂 call your girlfriend or wife make dem cut pkekus give u make your body relax😂

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Olachase(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2023
Why you con day cover ur eyes

Are you ashamed of your hustle undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Thomasankara(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2023
[/color]how did u discover their sex[color=#770077]
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Skiborobo(f): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
undecided
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by prodeveloper200: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Died in active service.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by atobs4real(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Soup marriage.
Keep cooking

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by marlow1962(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
princeade86:
did he tell u he want to it them?
eat not it

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Crysallis(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by CivilEngineer90: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Pre wedding shoot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by AK481(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
No nonsense Terminator .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Kharol1234: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations na 2 generations you slay so.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Sucre6: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nah u marry them together ? grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by PlayerMeji: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
OK
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Starships4u(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
FAMILY GONE...
GENERATIONS WASTED!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.