Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

What God Cannot Do.., - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Cannot Do.., (575 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
We are tired of all the protocols, procedures and patterns.

God compared himself to our Earthly father...let him come thru for us.

We're tired of different Bible explanations and exegesis.
The clearer teachings/understanding has not resulted in better fellowship or any closer bond or more power/manifestation.

We just go to church, catch fire for the day...and then back to where we were.

I'm just tired of a non-responsive relationship with this Christian God.

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by hashtagged(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
You termed him "Christian God" that seems like you don't think he is your father.

He loves us very much more than a father does a child. But the question is do you accept that he loves you?. He didn't spare his son just to save you, so how much more the things he can do for you, if and only if you submit to him.

Read Matthew and understand his love, then 1st and 2nd John to broaden that understanding. Then acts to learn about his spirit
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Myer(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
MyExpression:

The clearer teachings/understanding has not resulted in better fellowship or any closer bond or more power/manifestation.

Stop looking for shortcuts to God's blessings and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Dtruthspeaker: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
MyExpression:

And this is exactly why He never responds to people no earthly father ever responds to strangers children.

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
MyExpression:
We are tired of all the protocols, procedures and patterns. God compared himself to our Earthly father...let him come thru for us. We're tired of different Bible explanations and exegesis. The clearer teachings/understanding has not resulted in better fellowship or any closer bond or more power/manifestation. We just go to church, catch fire for the day...and then back to where we were. I'm just tired of a non-responsive relationship with this Christian God.
Your Christian gods — your pastors and mogs — are all men such as yourself so what did your early expect to come from your worship of them and their many protocols, procedures, and patterns? undecided
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
hashtagged:
■ You termed him "Christian God" that seems like you don't think he is your father.
■ He loves us very much more than a father does a child. But the question is do you accept that he loves you?. He didn't spare his son just to save you, so how much more the things he can do for you, if and only if you submit to him. Read Matthew and understand his love, then 1st and 2nd John to broaden that understanding. Then acts to learn about his spirit
He is right to term them Christian gods to him because they only exist in that religious circle to which he belongs. undecided

If you are instead referring to the God of Scripture— God of Israel —, then I am afraid you are wrong. God of Scripture DOES NOT love everyone. He specifically said, both in the beginning and up til now that His love is reserved for those who obey His teachings and commandments — His Law—, something you religious folks are averse to. undecided

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
hashtagged:
You termed him "Christian God" that seems like you don't think he is your father.

He loves us very much more than a father does a child. But the question is do you accept that he loves you?. He didn't spare his son just to save you, so how much more the things he can do for you, if and only if you submit to him.

Read Matthew and understand his love, then 1st and 2nd John to broaden that understanding. Then acts to learn about his spirit

He is read it and he got no thing
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by FRANCISTOWN: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
MyExpression:

He is far more silent than a grave yard at 2AM.

He doesn't exist anywhere
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is exactly why He never responds to people no earthly father ever reaskingsponds to strangers children.

He said... behold I stand at the door knocking....
...I've been praying and asking God to relate with me in the way I can flow.

Is He finding it hard to reach me, a common hungry human?
I am a "Christian" by religion, not by TRUE relationship.

It's not just me...if most of you Christians are true to yourselves, you probably also pray in tongues...yet no encounter yet.

Except you're saying I'm the only tongue speaking, holyghost filled born-again Christian that has no real tangible encounter with God.
He speaks to you all...!
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
MyExpression:
■ He said... behold I stand at the door knocking.... ...I've been praying and asking God to relate with me in the way I can flow. Is He finding it hard to reach me, a common hungry human? [b]I am a "Christian" by religion, not by TRUE relationship.[/b] It's not just me...if most of you Christians are true to yourselves, you probably also pray in tongues...yet no encounter yet.
■ Except you're saying I'm the only tongue speaking, holyghost filled born-again Christian that has no real tangible encounter with God.
He speaks to you all...!
You are right to say that no Christian, even with their so-called tongue-speaking and holyghost claims has ever in fact encountered the God of Scripture. It is impossible to have God and that which is against God together in one. God said this when He declared you can not serve two masters. undecided

2. Look, God of Israel DOES NOT speak to Christianity... He has absolutely nothing to do with it because He made clear that Religion is against Him i.e. AntiChrist. So, what you have been investing your time in amounts to an exercise in futility. undecided
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Myer:

Stop looking for shortcuts to God's blessings and you'll be fine.

What's the longcut to God's blessing...or better put, whats the real route to God's blessings?

Coz it seems most of these pastors are not teaching us the right thing.

Na only them dey hear from God?
Is God not the father of all?

Its not even about material possession, (which is a part of the blessings) its about a RELATIONSHIP.

There's none.

We pray in our head, and believe in our head...act with same mindset.
We are not experiencing the Biblical God.
Seems we are the ones psyching ourselves with religion of all sorts.
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are right to say that no Christian, even with their so-called tongue-speaking and holyghost claims has ever in fact encountered the God of Scripture. It is impossible to have God and that which is against God together in one. God said this when He declared you can not serve two masters. undecided

2. Look, God of Israel DOES NOT speak to Christianity... He has absolutely nothing to do with it because He made clear that Religion is against Him i.e. AntiChrist. So, what you have been investing your time in amounts to an exercise in futility. undecided

Is God of Israel the biblical God we are supposed to be yearning for?

If he doesn't speak to Christians, ha!
What's going on...don't confuse me.

You're introducing something else...which one is God of Israel again?
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
MyExpression:
Is God of Israel the biblical God we are supposed to be yearning for?
■ If he doesn't speak to Christians, ha! What's going on...don't confuse me.
■ You're introducing something else...which one is God of Israel again?
1. Well, He made clear in Scripture that He is the God of Israel. undecided

2. Where in Scripture is it written that He even speaks to those of you who belong to the religion of Christianity? undecided

3. I am not introducing anything at all since this is an over 3000-year-old fact found in Scripture. undecided
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Myer(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2023
MyExpression:

What's the longcut to God's blessing...or better put, whats the real route to God's blessings?

Coz it seems most of these pastors are not teaching us the right thing.

Na only them dey hear from God?
Is God not the father of all?

Its not even about material possession, (which is a part of the blessings) its about a RELATIONSHIP.

There's none.

We pray in our head, and believe in our head...act with same mindset.
We are not experiencing the Biblical God.
Seems we are the ones psyching ourselves with religion of all sorts.

The summary of it all is to follow Jesus Christ and he'll make you a Fisher of men.

We tend to follow men of God which is not bad but we should only follow them as they follow Christ (the Word of God).

Jesus Christ is the one who came to die to save, redeem and restore us all into the glory of God, not the men of God. He only uses men like you and I including the men of God as ministers (vessesl) to guide and teach others to follow Him. Besides not all men of God follow Jesus Christ especially in this last days as prophecied there are more wolves in sheep's clothing and anti-Christs and false teachers/prophets.

Seek first the kingdom of God andcHis righteousness, all your needs will be added.
Trust the LORD with all your heart lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge him in all your ways and He will direct your paths.
Do not be wise in your own eyes. Fear the LORD and depart from evil.

You will begin to see God in all you do, not only "pysching" yourself, you will experience the reality of His Presence and Power.
Don't define/dictate for God how you want Him to operate in your life, just submit to His Word andHis Holy Spirit.

What's the goal of it all?

John.3.16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John.17.3 - And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

You will love God will all your heart and soul and spirit and strength and love your neighbour as yourself.

I pray for God's Grace and Mercy and Favor for you, that you will encounter the True God and He will make you know him and you will be known by Him in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
MyExpression:

He is closer now than ever before but you are the one who needs to be more attentive than just following misinformed churchgoers.

Will you like to know what God is doing around you presently?
Well it's written in your copy of the Bible that at this time in the history of mankind God will be doing something so if you're ready to know just type "YES" and i will show you right there in your own copy of the Bible.

First of all try to remove selfishness from your heart because He is the Creator and father of all so if you're trying to be His friend don't expect material gain because He never promise anyone that as you can see in the Bible that most of His worshipers aren't rich materially speaking.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Aemmyjah(m): 3:12am On Nov 18, 2023
MyExpression:

Like the Samaritan woman, you will feel thst way if you don't worship God the right way
I used to feel that way before and I was feeling disillusioned until I to search if I was truly worshipping God in the way he approves. It is like trying to call your dad or writing to him using the wrong phone number or address

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26am On Nov 18, 2023
MyExpression:

He said... behold I stand at the door knocking....
...I've been praying and asking God to relate with me in the way I can flow.

Is He finding it hard to reach me, a common hungry human?
I am a "Christian" by religion, not by TRUE relationship.

It's not just me...if most of you Christians are true to yourselves, you probably also pray in tongues...yet no encounter yet.

Except you're saying I'm the only tongue speaking, holyghost filled born-again Christian that has no real tangible encounter with God.
He speaks to you all...!

Since I was born I have never done that tongue rubbish that scammers say you must do. In the bible Tongue means languages and not blebleble. And God still showed Himself to me.

And the fact that you have spoken the Truth that God has still not shown Himself to you tells you how far you are doing the wromg thing and that is of course that you have not done something which God is very very angry with.

Sin always keeps God away and the fact that you are looking for Him when you are hungry also means that maybe He called you when you were belly full but you did not answer so He's gone and now it would be very very hard to get Him again.

That is why the bible warned "call on The Lord while He may be Found"
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Since I was born I have never done that tongue rubbish that scammers say you must do. In the bible Tongue means languages and not blebleble. And God still showed Himself to me.

And the fact that you have spoken the Truth that God has still not shown Himself to you tells you how far you are doing the wromg thing and that is of course that you have not done something which God is angry with.

Sin always keeps God away and the fact that you are looking for Him when you are hungry also means that maybe He called you when you were belly full but you did not answer so He's gone and now it would be very very hard to get Him again.

That is the bible warned "call on The Lord while He may be Found"

I had that thought before, Seek him while he can be found...
But it's not fair.
I'm still a young man...mid 30s.
People still go around for evangelism every day, looking for New souls who do not want to be found...yet,here I am, asking-seeking-knocking, yet He doesn't want to come.

Shey you're seeing the picture?
Na me dey use my hand dey find God, yet Him dey busy dey find new converts. Come and convert me that is willing to be converted, you no gree come.
All those breakdown "genuine" crying in church in repentance, hose old days altar call that would break you.

That's how I started going to Winners...the first day I heard about repentance for first time converts and BACKSLIDING Old Converts.
The thing touch me coz I been dey that category. But now, I'm not backsliding.
I live as rightly as I can, yet God doesn't want to give me a supernatural encounter in this life.

Knowing God by intelligent Bible study, will still show you so many holes in the bible that can't stand rational argument.
So the only way out is to have a tangible supernatural experience.

Biblically, what can be done for God to come to you in a way beyond head knowledge?
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2023
hashtagged:

See what you're saying...am I supposed to THINK He is my father, or KNOW He is my father.

To talk hard?
To show for dream for over 30yr of sleeping dey hard?
Prophesies?
Just Scripture that hits, I'll manage.

Encounter in prayers nko?
Those my conc church days....nothing supernatural for over 15yrs of being in bible and church circle.

I want to believe what others have is real...so am I wrong to also want something real?

I wan get wetin una get also. I want mine to be real too.
I can sound bible intelligent, but spiritually, nothing...just suitable bible verses I can spin into sentences during Christian conversations.
It's not fair to me na...we might be raising the next generation that will not know God o.
Coz how will I teach my kids about this God...I can even try and teach them general God, but what about Jesus and all the Bible says we are and can be in Christ.
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He is closer now than ever before but you are the one who needs to be more attentive than just following misinformed churchgoers.

Will you like to know what God is doing around you presently?
Well it's written in your copy of the Bible that at this time in the history of mankind God will be doing something so if you're ready to know just type "YES" and i will show you right there in your own copy of the Bible.

First of all try to remove selfishness from your heart because He is the Creator and father of all so if you're trying to be His friend don't expect material gain because He never promise anyone that as you can see in the Bible that most of His worshipers aren't rich materially speaking.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Funny man.

Does your bible agree that God can and will communicate with us individually?

That's the God I'm looking for. The one that relates, anyway He knows will work on me. He's the Omniscient and Omnipotent God na.
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2023
MyExpression:

Funny man.
Does your bible agree that God can and will communicate with us individually?
That's the God I'm looking for. The one that relates, anyway He knows will work on me. He's the Omniscient and Omnipotent God na.

Can you quote a verse where Omnipotent or Omniscient is found in the Bible? undecided

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by achorladey: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
MyExpression:

Where will you put faith in all of these you mentioned above?
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by achorladey: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote a verse where Omnipotent or Omniscient is found in the Bible? undecided

You want to open another channel to start peddling lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains abi?

Your NWT Bible says the below about your God....

So God said to Moses: “I Will Become What I Choose* to Become.”*And he added: “This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘I Will Become has sent me to you.’”

*I Will Prove to Be What I Will Prove to Be

Your I will become whatever I choose to become including being Omnipotent and Omniscient.

Stop peddling madness and Insanities when reading the scriptures you carry.

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
MyExpression:

I had that thought before, Seek him while he can be found...
But it's not fair.
I'm still a young man...mid 30s.
People still go around for evangelism every day, looking for New souls who do not want to be found...yet,here I am, asking-seeking-knocking, yet He doesn't want to come.

Shey you're seeing the picture?
Na me dey use my hand dey find God, yet Him dey busy dey find new converts. Come and convert me that is willing to be converted, you no gree come.
All those breakdown "genuine" crying in church in repentance, hose old days altar call that would break you.

That's how I started going to Winners...the first day I heard about repentance for first time converts and BACKSLIDING Old Converts.
The thing touch me coz I been dey that category. But now, I'm not backsliding.
I live as rightly as I can, yet God doesn't want to give me a supernatural encounter in this life.

Knowing God by intelligent Bible study, will still show you so many holes in the bible that can't stand rational argument.
So the only way out is to have a tangible supernatural experience.

Biblically, what can be done for God to come to you in a way beyond head knowledge?

Clearly, Winners did not teach you about God and the bible properly or you did not learn them properly.

For if you had truly learnt, then you would have known that there are no holes in the bible which I have proven here tirelessly.

And that you can never see until God opens your eyes hence why you are looking for a big supernatural event to happen which will almost never happen to you because you are not worthy of them.

And that God is not looking for new converts (it is scammers who need new customers aka converts) but for those that understand.

And for you to have reached mid 30, proves why you are experiencing all these, for you did not answer The Lord when He called on you and now, as I told you, it is very very hard for The Lord to hear you.

And of course mid 30s means that there is no way that you are a virgin so, you are way way behind in the righteousness department.
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
MyExpression:
■ See what you're saying...am I supposed to THINK He is my father, or KNOW He is my father.
To talk hard? To show for dream for over 30yr of sleeping dey hard? Prophesies? Just Scripture that hits, I'll manage.
■ Encounter in prayers nko? Those my conc church days....nothing supernatural for over 15yrs of being in bible and church circle. I want to believe what others have is real...so am I wrong to also want something real?
I wan get wetin una get also. I want mine to be real too. I can sound bible intelligent, but spiritually, nothing...just suitable bible verses I can spin into sentences during Christian conversations. It's not fair to me na...we might be raising the next generation that will not know God o. Coz how will I teach my kids about this God...I can even try and teach them general God, but what about Jesus and all the Bible says we are and can be in Christ.
But God said He is only father to those who do His Will.. so do you claim He is your father because you in fact do His Will or because some ignorant pastor/mog somewhere filled your head with tales of How He is your obligated to being your Father? undecided

2. Glad you are at least honest with yourself. Something most who carry Christian badges for head mostly refuse to do as they are afraid they would be ousted from the group or something. undecided

Regarding Prayer, God made it clear that He does not answer the prayers of the Unrighteous(unholy). He only answers the prayer of the Righteous and grants the Righteous answers to all of their prayers. So, if you are not holy and righteous, God will not answer any of your prayers. It is for this reason that Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness so that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God including forgiveness of sins and answers to prayers — are added. There is no other way. undecided

3. LOL.... you want what they have also even if what they have is not real but imagined? undecided

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
MyExpression:
Funny man. Does your bible agree that God can and will communicate with us individually?
That's the God I'm looking for. The one that relates, anyway He knows will work on me. He's the Omniscient and Omnipotent God na
First thing first, you cannot find God in any religious circle because the religion of men is antiChrist i.e. against God. You have to go out on your own, abandoning all the lies religion has ever fed to you about its God to find Him. You also need to do what He has always asked those who seek Him to do which is to submit to and obey the terms of His agreement/contract, His Law, that He will in turn interface with you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But God said He is only father to those who do His Will.. so do you claim He is your father because you in fact do His Will or because some ignorant pastor/mog somewhere filled your head with tales of How He is your obligated to being your Father? undecided

2. Glad you are at least honest with yourself. Something most who carry Christian badges for head mostly refuse to do as they are afraid they would be ousted from the group or something. undecided

Regarding Prayer, God made it clear that He does not answer the prayers of the Unrighteous(unholy). He only answers the prayer of the Righteous and grants the Righteous answers to all of their prayers. So, if you are not holy and righteous, God will not answer any of your prayers. It is for this reason that Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness so that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God including forgiveness of sins and answers to prayers — are added. There is no other way. undecided

3. LOL.... you want what they have also even if what they have is not real but imagined? undecided

Hahahahhahahahaha
This guy dey funny.
That means all of us are just imagining 🤣
Naaah...it has gone on for too long to be just jonsing.
Well, if you ask me, I was also jonsing for 15yrs...kai.

I live holy o.
I rarely have occasions to sin, except when we're telling technical business lies.
I keep the laws of Nigeria as much as I can.
I really no dey sin like that.
I have some morality in me.

Well, instead of arguing with pastors in my head, make I just dey house dey pray to my God.
I believe in prayer as a means of declaration, setting my mind to avail myself to successful living everyday.
If connection comes, good.
If it doesn't, we keep praising the God that does for us, what we cannot do for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is exactly why He never responds to people no earthly father ever responds to strangers children.
The fact that you don't see anything wrong with this is appalling.
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
MyExpression:
■ Hahahahhahahahaha This guy dey funny. That means all of us are just imagining 🤣 Naaah...it has gone on for too long to be just jonsing. Well, if you ask me, I was also jonsing for 15yrs...kai.
■ I live holy o. I rarely have occasions to sin, except when we're telling technical business lies. I keep the laws of Nigeria as much as I can. I really no dey sin like that. I have some morality in me.
■ Well, instead of arguing with pastors in my head, make I just dey house dey pray to my God. I believe in prayer as a means of declaration, setting my mind to avail myself to successful living everyday. If connection comes, good. If it doesn't, we keep praising the God that does for us, what we cannot do for ourselves.
1. If you did it for as long as you did and are finally able to admit it to yourself. What makes you think all of the others around you couldn't have been living the same lie for even longer than you? undecided

2. Well, what has living the Nigerian law and your many morality standards to do with God or any of what He said of sin? undecided

3. Contrary to what your pastors and mogs fed to you, prayer is not the key to God or His Kingdom. Praising God does not get you anywhere closer to God than those who don't praise Him. So, even if you stayed home and prayed and praised all day until you were black and blue in the face, you would still not get anywhere further than you were able to when you had your pastors in your face. So long as you carry around with you and practice the same lies they fed to you, you remain under them shackled by their same lies. undecided

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
achorladey:

Where will you put faith in all of these you mentioned above?

This is a truth that hits.
I realised that in all these, the first thing I lost was Faith.

I started rationalising God.

But for real, we are humans...our ability to think is for a good reason...including proving the integrity of religion.

What happened?
Is biblical God universal?
Why is what is happening really happening?
Why doesn't He answer us like we learnt in the bible.

Is this bible really for the entire humanity, or a vastly spread religion of the Europeans. But the Israelis dis not colonize Britain...so why would Europeans be spreading Christianity that doesn't concern them?

Religion is a mental bondage.
Subject you to an alter-persona in your head that you talk to everytime in prayer.
And if you open your eyes, and stop being afraid of death, you'd see that nothing is really under our control. We're just doing what we can to be safe and successful for as long as we eventually live for.

I never see devil, I never see god....something is missing in the teaching.
Something no add up...and we can't ask questions in mid-week Bible studies anymore.

Faith no dey again...na just positive mindset we dey use.
Others wey do the church Faith pass us, no dey do better than us.
Even those wey no know god dey get some lucky alignment of their stars...some are rewards of hardwork.

We have left Faith for material blessings, all we ask for now is light.
Light to a willing unbeliever. I want to believe again.
What do I hear, say or do to start believing again.
The one wey I believe before no pay off...so e dey hard to go back to being a Prayer warrior. It's like work now. Like Prayer is not even the key anymore.

In my mind, I live rightly.
You can actually retrospect and count how may times you've found yourself in wrongdoing withinthe past week.
Gone are the days they threaten us with Righteousness.
Living holy is not that hard. Just say no to occasions of sin.
Make better judgement calls.
E no really dey that hard if you're not exposing yourself to occasions of sin.

Faith is that factor that says...shut down your senses and believe it as it is written.
Faith also says...there's a force beyond the physical that works in our favor if we believe in that force, as thought by the bible and other religions.

Truly, no Faith.
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by MyExpression(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If you did it for as long as you did and are finally able to admit it to yourself. What makes you think all of the others around you couldn't have been living the same lie for even longer than you? undecided

2. Well, what has living the Nigerian law and your many morality standards to do with God or any of what He said of sin? undecided

3. Contrary to what your pastors and mogs fed to you, prayer is not the key to God or His Kingdom. Praising God does not get you anywhere closer to God than those who don't praise Him. So, even if you stayed home and prayed and praised all day until you were black and blue in the face, you would still not get anywhere further than you were able to when you had your pastors in your face. So long as you carry around with you and practice the same lies they fed to you, you remain under them shackled by their same lies. undecided

The bible still says to keep the laws of the land also.
As for spiritual sins, I don't find myself in sin anymore.

I've dropped the practices I don't believe or understand or have tested and didn't work.
I'm inclined towards the good virtues the bible espouse.

Do you have what works? Infact, I'm not even doing again.

I'm ok at this point.
Let's just keep pushing coz...finally, we still have it better than most that have given more than we have given in this Christian race.

We go dey alrite...on God
Re: What God Cannot Do.., by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
MyExpression:
2. The bible still says to keep the laws of the land also.
3. As for spiritual sins, I don't find myself in sin anymore.
4 . I've dropped the practices I don't believe or understand or have tested and didn't work. I'm inclined towards the good virtues the bible espouse.
5. Do you have what works? Infact, I'm not even doing again. I'm ok at this point. Let's just keep pushing coz...finally, we still have it better than most that have given more than we have given in this Christian race. We go dey alrite...on God
1. Law of which Land? In Scripture, the Israelites were commanded by God to uphold the Law of Moses which God gave to them as the Constitutional Law of the Nation of Israel in the land of Canaan. That was the same Law they upheld above all else even while under captivity beginning in Babylon. undecided

2. What are "spiritual sins"? Sin is not arbitrarily defined as God's Law clearly defines for us what constitutes sin and what does not. So, which of God's Laws do you define these "spiritual sins" by? undecided

3. What has any of what you decide to do with submitting to and obeying only God's Law above all else including your will? undecided

4. What God said Works for those who are the Lost sheep of Israel is Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, and Law in the Kingdom of God — God's special Nation of priests. Outside of that, there is nothing that is of God. So, whatever it is that you are OK with so long as it does not align with that which God commands, cannot be of God. undecided

It is OK if you cling to your private religious ideals there but do not for one mistake it for that which is of God though since God made explicit that which is of Him from that which is not. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jehovah's Witnesses About To Abandon 1914 Doctrine? / Worried About Fasting, 23-yr-old Muslim Convert Shares How He Survived Day 1 Of / A Very Popular Gospel Music!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.