Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise (26878 Views)

Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau / Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility / I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by PHZADDY1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
wahahlawahala:
den swear for u? Oloobuku omo ole😒
Son of an Ekuke grin
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by iSense247: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

They should stop checks on a fraudster?
Did you inherit your mother's madness or your father invested curses in your life?
Them don take scam swear for you muddy bastards.
PHZADDY1

I will be happy if you can honestly answer the questions above. Must be a scammer before you can become somebody in life?
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Miyachi: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Take it with a grain of salt, Hindenburg releases these investigations only because they stand to gain financially. Their recent ones being against Adani Group and Icahn Enterprises.

2 Likes

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by miceroms: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is he not the one currently sponsoring the top 6 of NPL
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by thesicilian: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bigbright7:
I laugh at people trying to criticize others for sharp practices. Take it or leave it, fraud is now a norm in Nigeria, even our president has a record of fraud and drugs to he Curriculum. Just like the old pigin saying “ na who dey catch be thief”. As bad as it is, it’s the truth and we must accept it.
The only truth you need to accept is there's no mandate anywhere for you to claim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by dalaman: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
cao:
I honestly don't understand how people can do business fraudulently. How they don't just panick when they don't have anything worthy of a business? They just continue collecting money and living large. I know my own conscience would not let me be.

Even some the big and established businesses around run like that. The Dangote refinery is one. Its just an advanced Ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by solsticey2k3(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Chai,
Na great miracle e go take to revive Nigeria image
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by NovusHomo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kennyking1234:
Obidient

"KWENU" grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by dalaman: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
petux:
I wonder who keep buying shares of these firms without making proper research...

On the flip side, the article mentioned that the research firm already shorted the stock. This might just be a fossil attempt to create fud, so people could panic sell, thereby giving them crazy returns ...but what do I know?

Most businesses operate based on some fraudulently principle especially those traded using stocks.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Realhommie(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Omo, the red flags are too much for the fraud story not to be true.... Wawu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by beeboy09(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Google is your friend. Who comes out to say a whole conglomerate business is 100% scam?

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by RecentHistory: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
PHZADDY1:
my mum and dad are not your regular Ekuke parents grin

Your parents are useless smelly cowards who lie under the ground in Mondays like earthworms.
In any sane society, your father should have been castrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by iampeterben(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thanks for enlightenment, duly noted and I will spread the message around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Uniquekriss(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tingo foods actually exists, why did the writer not give us links to where Airtel, Stanbic IBTC and co denied having a partnership with Dozy's forms? I was actually interviewed by the HR of Tingo foods some months back but didn't make it because I didn't have a particular experience they required. So I beg to differ in this writeup

2 Likes

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by RecentHistory: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
beeboy09:
Google is your friend. Who comes out to say a whole conglomerate business is 100% scam?

He say na conglomerate.
That's how they use big grammar to hoodwink you blockheads.

Chidosie Wobosie is a thief and them don catch am. Too late for damage control.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by dalaman: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
kingthreat:
Thank you Seun for doing personal investigations like this and putting it on frontpage. Soon people like this will be campaigning for political positions.

Most of your politicians are like that. Dapo Abiodun the governor of Ogun state was in Prison in the USA before.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by JaskanFactor: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by RecentHistory: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Uniquekriss:
Tingo foods actually exists, why did the writer not give us links to where Airtel, Stanbic IBTC and co denied having a partnership with Dozy's forms? I was actually interviewed by the HR of Tingo foods some months back but didn't make it because I didn't have a particular experience they required. So I beg to differ in this writeup

Your mother's prayers saved you from joining Tingo and you are here talking trash.

Some of you will enter jail not because you do bad things but because you're too stupid to see red flags

7 Likes

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by PHZADDY1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

Your parents are useless smelly cowards who lie under the ground in Mondays like earthworms.
In any sane society, your father should have been castrated.
your dad is an agbo drinking champion mining skull to feed you and your lowlife siblings in Ogbomosho ;Dshould I still let them know about your mum? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by akingangan: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
This one that spends lavishly on girlfriends all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
He isn't different from Hadi Sirika

2 Likes

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Gboom: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
There is no difference between a scammer and armed robber, they should face the same consequence.

Imagine this Umobuosi of a guy wanted to buy Shefield United and was even complaining about how he was being discriminated because he is black.

For those of you that normally shout ibo amaka for people you don't really know what they do for a living, a big shame on you

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by MrBONE2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin
HacheNoire:
His head alone will tell you that, he is a fraudster

Why I don’t do business with people who have round or flat head.

And when they are same time short, just run away!
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Flangelo12: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
I knew this man will definitely be a fraud the moment he was bragging about buying Sheffield United. Imagine a man without a traceable source of income talking about spending millions of dollars to buy a premier league club.

Believe me, he was positioning himself as a front.
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
sad
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
I knew this man will definitely be a fraud the moment he was bragging about buying Sheffield United. Imagine a man without a traceable source of income talking about spending millions of dollars to buy a premier league club.

Empty vessels like him and Hushpuppi make the most noise.

If it sounds to good to be true it usually is!

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Flangelo12: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Humbrown23:
grin grin Isn't this the individual who asserts that he is on the verge of finalizing the purchase of Sheffield United?

Who dash am?
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by OlawaleBammie: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
This man said he bought Sheffield United then, he was making noise all around grin grin grin

One yoruba guy bought a club in Norway till he bought it nobody knew about it, silent achievement grin grin

Now the baba Sheffield United buyer na scam, club club he no gree buy, processing factory hin no do, tingo self no free implement grin grin Oloriburuku alariwo oshi grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by amazinghomez09: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
How long shall we continue with this pull him down spirit in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Flangelo12: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Vado2:
When it comes to affluent Igbo individuals, a common observation is that few engage in legitimate business activities without some involvement in fraudulent practices. This prompts us to question whether the Igbos truly possesses a profound understanding of ethical business practices

That's why I endorsed PO, as he was untainted by any accusations of fraud. Such a rarity among Igbo individuals, as they are often associated with fraudulent activities. I want to emphasize that I'm not attempting to promote prejudice here, but rather acknowledging a commonly observed pattern.

Obi na thief.

Just that many of you choose to ignore the truth.

Obi was caught with 250 million Naira cash.

He never denied it but even paid the money back into the Anambra State coffers.

Only because he was caught.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 / Weavon and wig Business-how To Start / Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.