Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise (26879 Views)

Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau / Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility / I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Flangelo12: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Abi Agbado
Person wey dey help Tinubu push drugs🤣

3 Likes

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Edusouls(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
chemicool:
Afghan eastern!
nothing concerns him with the east but the southwest, he was born and bred in Lagos that’s were he learned and graduated into full blown tactical and super smart GEE BOY
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by wahahlawahala: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Son of an Ekuke grin
awon iyalaya e.. omo ole

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by PHZADDY1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
wahahlawahala:
awon iyalaya e.. omo ole
ikpu nnegi there grin

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Ofemannnu: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
I thought it was Dozy Mmpkpumiri grin
On a serious note,look before you leap..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by AfonjaScud: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Name checkers, where are you ?
Let us know.
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by sangresan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Seun:
Nigerian businessman Dozy Mmpbuosi, founder of American-based Tingo Group Inc, which is listed on NASDAQ as TIO, is a scammer. This was revealed by Hindenburg Research, an American forensic finance firm, which shorted the Tingo Group Inc's shares after an extensive investigation which included visits to the company's offices and facilities in Nigeria. Read their report here.

Key Revelations:

Over 80% of businessmen from that side of Nigeria are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by beeboy09(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
I am so surprised that Seun would post without doing his research. Very poor from the boss of a well known blog. He posted this himself.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by sangresan(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Check very well. Obi himself was exposed by the Pandora Papers. But Nigerians are often blinded by sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by wahahlawahala: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
PHZADDY1:
ikpu nnegi there grin
Chukwudi don clear doubt...den take crime swear fr this Tribe.. 😂 ofo lo ma shey o!

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Sablexxxtoons: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Watch my Tingo..17,18,19
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by kerry57: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
cao:
I honestly don't understand how people can do business fraudulently. How they don't just panick when they don't have anything worthy of a business? They just continue collecting money and living large. I know my own conscience would not let me be.
My sister, the same here too. I can't imagine myself sleeping with a fraudulent money in my acct.
This Tingo Dozzy case, I see him more as somebody that one to make big business money statements for a bigger scam of very well to do individuals and organization who might think they are dealing with a financial vibrant Tingo thereby committing large sums to Dozzy. He looks fraudulent self with those mustach like rev king's

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Omenlon: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Vado2:
When it comes to affluent Igbo individuals, a common observation is that few engage in legitimate business activities without some involvement in fraudulent practices. This prompts us to question whether the Igbos truly possesses a profound understanding of ethical business practices

That's why I endorsed PO, as he was untainted by any accusations of fraud. Such a rarity among Igbo individuals, as they are often associated with fraudulent activities. I want to emphasize that I'm not attempting to promote prejudice here, but rather acknowledging a commonly observed pattern.
how did Peter Obi himself made his money! Which business was he into at the age he became a millionaire? How much do you know about his late father and by extension his family and drugs? How did his father died? Who killed his father and why?

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by KomonSense: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Newyorkitis:
This one coming from Seun is not a joking matter at all.

I dey tell you oooo

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by XAUBulls: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Seun:
Nigerian businessman Dozy Mmobuosi, founder of American-based Tingo Group Inc, which is listed on NASDAQ as TIO, is a scammer. This was revealed by Hindenburg Research, an American forensic finance firm, which shorted the Tingo Group Inc's shares after an extensive investigation which included visits to the company's offices and facilities in Nigeria. Read their report here.

Key Revelations:

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by solonubinho(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
petux:
I wonder who keep buying shares of these firms without making proper research...

On the flip side, the article mentioned that the research firm already shorted the stock. This might just be a fossil attempt to create fud, so people could panic sell, thereby giving them crazy returns ...but what do I know?

When the news of him wanting to buy Sheffield came out, I checked him out because I hadn’t heard the name before. The website was shoddy and far from professional. There were no serious records of a business that claims to have its hands in fintech and agritech asides braggadocios claims of this partnership and that partnership. It seemed shady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by GeneralPula: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
kingthreat:
Thank you Seun for doing personal investigations like this and putting it on frontpage. Soon people like this will be campaigning for political positions.
Seun keh..

A foreign media did, not seun..

https://hindenburgresearch.com/tingo/

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by GeneralPula: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Uniquekriss:
Tingo foods actually exists, why did the writer not give us links to where Airtel, Stanbic IBTC and co denied having a partnership with Dozy's forms? I was actually interviewed by the HR of Tingo foods some months back but didn't make it because I didn't have a particular experience they required. So I beg to differ in this writeup
Check it here..

https://hindenburgresearch.com/tingo/
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Johnn74: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
I knew this man will definitely be a fraud the moment he was bragging about buying Sheffield United. Imagine a man without a traceable source of income talking about spending millions of dollars to buy a premier league club.
cool
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by wahahlawahala: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
PHZADDY1:
the hypocrisy in these afonjas marvel me to my marrows,Bnaira,Mompha and all the useless skull mining ritualists are your brother's,Even Naira Marley as an artist couldn't hide it lol...why Una too dey claim white apparel while you ooze with your agbo smelling agbada upandan grin
omo ofo... How many times u don see ppl defending them or supporting any form of evil like u ppl from the potopoto enclave always do, just like u did....
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Johnn74: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
solonubinho:

When the news of him wanting to buy Sheffield came out, I checked him out because I hadn’t heard the name before. The website was shoddy and far from professional. There were no serious records of a business that claims to have its hands in fintech and agritech asides braggadocios claims of this partnership and that partnership. It seemed shady.
cool
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Codes151(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
It’s because there are not strong laws against fraud.
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by KnownUnknown: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
No shit!
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by PHZADDY1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
wahahlawahala:
omo ofo... How many times u don see ppl defending them or supporting any form of evil like u ppl from the potopoto enclave always do, just like u did....
okay the defence got you? ; Someone that voted a drug kingpin as president is talking lol,stay in your cave and be calling Soth east potoporo :Dwe dey laugh Una,always glorying with Lagos that it's wealth and development Igbos has about 60%... nobody knows a lowlife like you...Anu Ezi grin

1 Like

Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by nymphomaniac(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bashoruntolu:
How about the sponsorship of our FA cup competition in alliance with NFL?
Dey play!
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by Astra101: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Most scammers fail at one of the most important rules of what they do-staying low profile.

Hushpuppi attracted the FBI's attention when he decided it was time to hit on black chyna

Invictus Obi attracted the FBI also when he desperately pushed to feature in forbes 30 under 30.

Dozy aka Tingo scam attracted attention when he toyed around with the purchase of Sheffield FC.

Bn a scammer and hugging the spotlight dont go hand in gloves except if you succeed in acquiring political powers

@ the boldest, that surprised me cos hushpuppi no dey send woman but how him come go America go carry back China look like set up to me
Re: Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise by jacobson662(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
cao:
I honestly don't understand how people can do business fraudulently. How they don't just panick when they don't have anything worthy of a business? They just continue collecting money and living large. I know my own conscience would not let me be.
Ah! Gosh he has already sponsored Nigeria super 6 with a winning prize money of 100 million naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 / Weavon and wig Business-how To Start / Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.