Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations (45093 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos) / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Lagos Medium And High Capacity Buses To Begin Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Lightorder: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2023
Sheggy13:

I know your type will never give credit to the successive visionary leaderships in Lagos for the achievements recorded there but pin everything on former capital. Last time I checked, Lokoja and Calabar were also former Capital cities of Nigeria but where are they today in terms of development?

CALABAR
For a short time (1893–1906) it was the capital of the British Protectorate of SOUTHERN Nigeria, before the capital was moved to Lagos, and was the region's principal port during the early colonial days before it was eclipsed by Port Harcourt. Till date , calabar is a very beautiful big city

Lokoja was the capital of British NORTHERN NIGERIA Protectorate and remained a convenient administrative town for the British colonial government after the amalgamation of Northern and Southern Nigeria Protectorates into one nation called Nigeria in 1914.

Mr Shaggy , kindly read carefully and consider the years and time.

I am not as stupid, naive as I may sound.
Before you label me an ipob , permit me to say that Yoruba friends made me what I am today by God’s grace. Few Yoruba hypocrites also work against my progress till today. But I am who and what I am today because of GOOD , sensible and reasonable brotherly yoruba friends.

In the part of the country I came from , we cherish equity, justice and progress over tribe. If our brother messes up , we call him out or even beat him up sometimes, irrespective of their age.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Sheggy13(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2023
Lightorder:

CALABAR
For a short time (1893–1906) it was the capital of the British Protectorate of SOUTHERN Nigeria, before the capital was moved to Lagos, and was the region's principal port during the early colonial days before it was eclipsed by Port Harcourt. Till date , calabar is a very beautiful big city

Lokoja was the capital of British NORTHERN NIGERIA Protectorate and remained a convenient administrative town for the British colonial government after the amalgamation of Northern and Southern Nigeria Protectorates into one nation called Nigeria in 1914.

Mr Shaggy , kindly read carefully and consider the years and time.

I am not as stupid, naive as I may sound.
Before you label me an ipob , permit me to say that Yoruba friends made me what I am today by God’s grace. Few Yoruba hypocrites also work against my progress till today. But I am who and what I am today because of GOOD , sensible and reasonable brotherly yoruba friends.

In the part of the country I came from , we cherish equity, justice and progress over tribe. If our brother messes up , we call him out or even beat him up sometimes, irrespective of their age.
There are bad and good people in every tribe as you alluded to brotherly Yoruba friends. Perhaps you're trying to imply in your last paragraph that people from your tribe don't do tribalism but Yorubas do. I'll like to know this tribe of saints.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by RacistProudIgbo: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
πŸ˜‚ I will go back when you and your over 20million destitute family scattered all over SW searching for green pastures leaves.

What is in South West you guys are parasite to Niger delta both ss/se..gas on oil you have nothing only civil servants that's why Igbos has purchased all and turn you to tenants you can only rant online we are your colonists..go take kogi and Kwara first before facing your superiors.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by drimzsmoke(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Something that is an old format over here in Germany tongue

Thank you, how many state in the country can boast of this
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by wahalawahala: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

What is in South West you guys are parasite to Niger delta both ss/se..gas on oil you have nothing only civil servants that's why Igbos has purchased all and turn you to tenants you can only rant online we are your colonists..go take kogi and Kwara first before facing your superiors.
Mumu illiterate boi, parasite kill u dia, even lagos port has been in existence since 1955 with cocoa money when oil was not a thing, make we no even talk about the gold and gemstones in SW alone ,even Lagos and Ondo are among the top oil producing states in the country...guess what, your destitute tribe ppl dey parks as we dey talk now , waiting to board bus down here to get a chance to make in life.. I'm certain you ursef including your parents dey live in the swπŸ˜‚.

Thiefing tribe ..*spits*
https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by RacistProudIgbo: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
Mumu illiterate boi, parasite kill u dia, even lagos port has been in existence since 1955 with cocoa money when oil was not a thing, make we no even talk about the gold and gemstones in SW alone ,even Lagos and Ondo are among the top oil producing states in the country...guess what, your destitute tribe ppl dey parks as we dey talk now , waiting to board bus down here to get a chance to make in life.. I'm certain you ursef including your parents dey live in the swπŸ˜‚.

Thiefing tribe ..*spits*
https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

Parasite... Lagos is no man's land with money from the Nigerian people.

Talk of Osun ekiti etc with nothing to show bloody coward.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by wahalawahala: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let's first talk about your thieving tribe
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/we-came-from-anambra-to-rob-in-ogun-suspects-confess/amp/
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by RacistProudIgbo: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let's first talk about your thieving tribe
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/we-came-from-anambra-to-rob-in-ogun-suspects-confess/amp/

Does that change your parasite nature? Unproductive and uncreative thing.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by wahalawahala: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Does that change your parasite nature? Unproductive and uncreative thing.
thief ... Ole .. tribe

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/454223-police-arrest-two-for-allegedly-robbing-warehouse.html&ved=2ahUKEwiehu7277D_AhWLzqQKHUnTAr0QFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1ouPOAj5vfrnAK5_HLXhDa
Police arrest two for allegedly robbing warehouse
The suspects, Nnanji Emmanuel and Christian Chukwu, were arrested on Thursday while moving the stolen goods from the warehouse,
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Lalar27: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Did I hear you mention Osun state? My state? The adelekes state? Well I don't blame you guys that is how you guys are broke shaming oyo until the media start opening up eyes and you see that oyo state is better than all the state in east combined now you guys are shifting to Odin state abi... just come to osogbo you will be humbled... Osun state bigger than your best state in the east take it or leave it!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by RacistProudIgbo: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Lalar27:

Did I hear you mention Osun state? My state? The adelekes state? Well I don't blame you guys that is how you guys are broke shaming oyo until the media start opening up eyes and you see that oyo state is better than all the state in east combined now you guys are shifting to Odin state abi... just come to osogbo you will be humbled... Osun state bigger than your best state in the east take it or leave it!!!

Keep kwayet, it's now that your dancing governor started something because Igbo blood runs on him too, if not you are like zamfara state..what did Osun have that little underdeveloped State.

Pray that the dancing governor do wonders.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Sammy101111(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2023
izubext007:
i just imagine if the vehicle get stuck in a mud in oshodi

Electric cars or bus are not good for flood or mud nothing to cool the engine just watch and see na Lagos the bus won’t last 2 month na today
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by ba7man(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Leave German progress for Germans.

You are not one of them to be shamelessly boasting about the achievement of another man.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Lightorder: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sheggy13:

There are bad and good people in every tribe as you alluded to brotherly Yoruba friends. Perhaps you're trying to imply in your last paragraph that people from your tribe don't do tribalism but Yorubas do. I'll like to know this tribe of saints.
I am not trying to vilify Yorubas. To be sincere with you, I grew up in my place seeing and believing that strangers or visitors should be considered first but on the contrary, when I came to Lagos, the reverse was the case.
Step into the street in the East , if you come across a visitor fighting with an indigene , people would make comments like , β€œ so you are fighting him because he is not from our place abi β€œ. Visitors always have advantage and are most likely going to be protected than the indigenes . But it is the opposite here in Lagos . I once lived the same compound with 3 Yoruba neighbours. They always fight with alhaji , our tribalistic landlord for my sake. Guess what , three of them one studied in Nsukka Enugu state, one served in Ebonyi state where he said he was treated like a king and had visited them again after his service years. The other I can’t remember.

Just ask anyone who has ever LIVED in the Eastern part of the country
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by computer0810(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Mumu dis is Nigeria and not Germany.....even d old brt dey don't have it in ur region here in Nigeria but lagos has moved far already
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Sleekfingers: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
HomoDroid:
WHY ALWAYS LAGOS?

Because Lagos is the only viable state in Nigeria.

The rest states are totally useless
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by vannessa7(f): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
To you daft beings, anyone who criticize the government is an hater... And surprisingly, a moderator shared this comment.

Quite a shame. πŸ™‚

Painment, you have just started crying
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by JasonScoolari: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
vannessa7:

Painment, you have just started crying
Are you buying fuel N65? If your answer is NO, then you're daft. πŸ™‚
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by vannessa7(f): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Are you buying fuel N65? If your answer is NO, then you're daft. πŸ™‚

Cry me a river grin
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by JasonScoolari: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
vannessa7:

Cry me a river grin
You have certified that you're DAFT.

Lol, we both buy fuel same price. But like an E-diot, you think those of only us who did not support your foolish president will be the one to buy fuel at 500 per litre.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Kekydiv(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
CivilEngineer90:
your iq seem very low, EVs don’t behave like fuel engines, when they are not working the power is conserved not utilized. The power used is the exact power required to be used!!

It is your IQ that’s low! you will tell me the use of an electric bus on bad roads!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video) / Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.