Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos (36074 Views)

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by AutoReportNG2: 12:44am On May 08, 2019
The Lagos State Government seems to have kicked start the using of the new 820 BRT buses at the new Oshodi Terminus. The edifice which was commissioned in April by Pres. Buhari seems to be in use for conveying passengers and also the waiting lounge is ready for use.

We all will recall that the Lagos State Govt started the pilot drive on May 1, 2019, with free bus rides and ever since Lagosians have continued to utilize the buses to commute to their various destination on a daily basis as can be seen in the pictures below. The new BRT buses are said to have these following features...

- CCTV cameras as security features are installed in all the new BRT buses
- USB points are scattered at every corner for ease of charging your devices while in transit on the new BRT buses.
- Free Wi-Fi, yes you read it right. All passengers have free Wi-Fi available for users to navigate the internet while onboard the new BRT buses.
- Improved modern transportation facility on board for pregnant women, physically challenged individuals and the elderly.
- Entertainment systems have been installed on the new buses including sound system and TV for showing sports music, news update, and entertaining programs.

This is Oshodi Terminus 3 and so far the place is getting gear up for business.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bX7fP_C7qYM/XNIVQ_H2cWI/AAAAAAAAbP8/emY18t3MeicryF7hqLeKlv1Nb0jT21oJwCLcBGAs/s1600/57308536_585898481905355_7042022661920129024_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0nxjUjpAfDM/XNIVQ4NgVJI/AAAAAAAAbQA/3mj6qO5BVaoGfK-acNXWw4FY7p7toofXQCLcBGAs/s1600/59636072_585898528572017_4232226765927350272_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-N2Ib3TVumGI/XNIVRrA22HI/AAAAAAAAbQE/Uknz90BQSnYMm3AwILbA9Wk2rUm4KVclACLcBGAs/s1600/59661022_585898768571993_262095375601500160_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-V0Lg0NOLBBM/XNIVSfJXenI/AAAAAAAAbQI/izx10p_9lgcXiS2wykapG0jInPYRrb1HQCLcBGAs/s1600/59705858_585898578572012_6367225755746697216_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-sK9mOgXsuY8/XNIVSsJNdVI/AAAAAAAAbQM/QvLYoTaxVVYf_CfJZ5qJ7RXxb543N1x4ACLcBGAs/s1600/59729230_585898658572004_5209544838965362688_n.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/new-lagos-brt-buses-begin-operations-at.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by AutoReportNG2: 12:44am On May 08, 2019

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by iammo(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2019
This is wonderfull shocked like foriegn metro busses,

God bless Ambode.
God bless lagos

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Nobody: 12:50am On May 08, 2019
Tinubu go soon become danfo driver while ambode go be his conductor.The way Lagos state politicians carry taxi and molue work for head ehn!See air-conditioned inside passengers park.
I give those buses 5 months them go be like molue.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by AutoReportNG2: 1:00am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
Tinubu go soon become danfo driver while ambode go be his conductor.The way Lagos state politicians carry taxi and molue work for head ehn!See air-conditioned inside passengers park.

Can't we profess good things for once to ourselves in this country? Must we always a negative mindset about government property and infrastructure? The TBS terminus is more than 2yrs now and so far, its well maintained with all its facilities still working, its not based in London or Dubai, it is in Lagos, if they can maintain TBS, I believe they can do same here too... Let's give them benefit of doubt and lets be being a prophet of doom, If you are the owner of this building, will you pray to collapse in 5 months?

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by iammo(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

Can't we profess good things for once to ourselves in this country? Must we always a negative mindset about government property and infrastructure? The TBS terminus is more than 2yrs now and so far, its well maintained with all its facilities still working, its not based in London or Dubai, it is in Lagos, if they can maintain TBS, I believe they can do same here too... Let's give them benefit of doubt and lets be being a prophet of doom, If you are the owner of this building, will you pray to collapse in 5 months?

Am sure he knows all that, even all Fashola and tinubu's inovation(lastma,lawma,lagos yellow cab,BRT lane,ikoyi bridge etc) are still there for all to see, dont lets politicise this beautifull thread.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Nobody: 1:07am On May 08, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

Corruption will dilapidate those buses just like the brt buses fashola introduced.The corruption in Lagos and Nigeria is ridiculously high.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by iammo(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2019
comshots:

it's nice to see this kind of reaction from your type, means Eko is doing something right that got you envious, shown hatred and bitterness my guy... Anytime i see a post on Akpabio and Udoms Giant stride in aviation,tourism and industrialisation i am honestly happya
Afterall that means another Holliday destination for us all

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by EASY39(m): 2:28am On May 08, 2019
J
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by rex444(m): 3:30am On May 08, 2019
Why can't we adopt this in all d states in naija

7 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 3:44am On May 08, 2019
rex444:
Why can't we adopt this in all d states in naija
Bcus all states are not Lagos.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by rex444(m): 3:49am On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Bcus all states are not Lagos.
hahahahaha and you think I don't know ? Some could do better

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 3:50am On May 08, 2019
rex444:
hahahahaha and you think I don't know ? Some could do better
Everybody eye dey Lagos so even if the officials loot, they gats work but other states na "do as u like "

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by technuel: 3:55am On May 08, 2019
If this bus is the same bus I saw at Ikeja then LSG should explain while they will import fairly used Vehicles. Just hope that one is different. And meanwhile while can't they patronise Innoson.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Mace0lane: 5:02am On May 08, 2019
This is what you get in Nigeria tribal bigoted politics. Enemy within everywhere in Lagos.

Just do little research n you’d see this ones are from the tribe powered by chronic irredeemable hate. Has anyone ever wonder why Edo Ibibio Hausa Fulani Kanuri Igbira, Efik, Ijaw and many others will never be this critical on other tribe for a project of this immense standing n am not even a fan of Ambode but this one particular tribe is always filled with bitterness hatred n bigotry.

Yet they do not want to be pointed out as a tribe of scorn woe hate chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry. Where else as any Nigerian critize a project like this that as never been seen in the entire country or why is it that the 3 people I quoted are from this pathetic tribe that is powered solely on hate bigotry n foolishness of the highest order ?!

technuel:
If this bus is the same bus I saw at Ikeja then LSG should explain while they will import fairly used Vehicles. Just hope that one is different. And meanwhile while can't they patronise Innoson.
comshots:
Shikini:
Is it the same Oshodi I visit every day?

Na waoo ... Politicians and lies

But, I thought Ambode was sort of different.

Sorry, I forgot he belongs to APC

Abeg, there's still so much work to be done at Oshodi

I drove past there yesterday morning and afternoon.

I'm going there today morning

Ambode should stop this propaganda
anochuko01:
This is similar to a fixed match in football...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by technuel: 5:06am On May 08, 2019
Mace0lane:
This is what you get in Nigeria tribal bigoted politics. Enemy within everywhere.

Just do little research n you’d see this ones are from the tribe powered by chronic irredeemable hate. Has anyone ever wonder why Edo porcelain, Hausa Fulani Kanuri Igbira, Efik, Ijaw and many others will never be this critical on other tribe for a project of this immense standing n am not even a fan of Ambode but only this one particular tribe is always filled with bitterness hatred n bigotry.

Can't Ambode Patronise Innoson, why can't our Leaders practise what they preach instead of importing fairly used vehicles except it is not the one I saw. The day we start holding our Leaders accountable and not clapping for them whenever they do any project as if they are doing it with their own money. Lagos deserve the best the world can offer to match it bogus IGR.

5 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Mace0lane: 5:11am On May 08, 2019
Like everybody is asking Ebuka go n hold Ikpeazu Emahi n Ugwauyi accountable those are your immediate problem leave others to demand accountability from their own, live n let others live for God sake. How one can be shamelessly displaying bigotry is just wow ?

The foolish market Umahi was building displayed on NL few days ago is not even 1/one million up to this standard I do not see any fool critizicing that glaring failure, the fool that refused to pay salary for 40 years n was sharing kerosene to win re-election is yet to be criticized on NL.

Face your foolish cursed God forsaken leaders n leave others to their leaders.

technuel:

Can't Ambode Patronise Innoson, why can't our Leaders practise what they preach instead of importing fairly used vehicles except it is not the one I saw. The day we start holding our Leaders accountable and not clapping for them whenever they do any project as if they are doing it with their own money. Lagos deserve the best the world can offer to match it bogus IGR.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Shikini: 5:22am On May 08, 2019
Is it the same Oshodi I visit every day?

Na waoo ... Politicians and lies

But, I thought Ambode was sort of different.

Sorry, I forgot he belongs to APC

Abeg, there's still so much work to be done at Oshodi

I drove past there yesterday morning and afternoon.

I'm going there today morning

Ambode should stop this propaganda

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by KingLennon(m): 5:30am On May 08, 2019
My problem is that we lack manitenance culture. Check back that bus after 2 years

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by technuel: 5:33am On May 08, 2019
Mace0lane:
Like everybody is asking Ebuka go n hold Ikpeazu Emahi n Ugwauyi accountable those are your immediate problem leave others to demand accountability from their own, live n let others live for God sake. How one can be shamelessly displaying bigotry is just wow ?

The foolish market Umahi was building displayed on NL few days ago is not even 1/one million up to this standard I do not see any fool critizicing that glaring failure, the fool that refused to pay salary for 40 years n was sharing kerosene to win re-election is yet to be criticized on NL.

Face your foolish cursed God forsaken leaders n leave others to their leaders.

If it is Ibadan I have no business with whatever that goes on there but since it is Lagos, a Benin Land occupied by all Nigerians and therefore termed a "No man's Land" it is my duty to voice out my Opinion." Ambode is also my Governor because I am a Lagosian and also pays tax in Lagos I have right to criticise any Government project or policy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Seetto: 5:42am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

If it is Ibadan I have no business with whatever that goes on there but since it is Lagos, a Benin Land occupied by all Nigerians and therefore termed a "No man's Land" it is my duty to voice out my Opinion." Ambode is also my Governor because I am a Lagosian and also pays tax in Lagos I have right to criticise any Government project or policy.
No mans land! I guess you should inform kanu to include Lagos to his project Biafra....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by jarkbauer: 5:49am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

Since he didnt patronize Innoson you can hug transformer. How many transport companies from the east patronises Innoson. From Ekenedilichukwu to Peace mass transit. How many? None!!!!! If you see the bus please no enter oooo, wait for Innoson bus its coming

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by anochuko01(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2019
This is similar to a fixed match in football...

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by cvibe2: 7:28am On May 08, 2019
Something that is not completed
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by bluke(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

with one innoson bus, u get two and half overseas

3 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by HigherEd: 7:37am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

You are very funny. Even mega brands like Hyundai still battle with issues of product safety in their product design even after awarding billions of dollars in research. Yet you expect Lagos to award the bus projects to innoson when it is not sure of the safety track records.

Ensuring the safety of human lives is more important than trying to consume local content by all a means. There's nothing wrong in admitting that we aren't there yet in the area of manufacturing.

Innoson vehicles should have to be subjected to international standards before her products are consumed end mass.
Lalasticlala

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2019
We have serious problems in this country and most of it has to do with eye service.

U start using a uncompleted project then end up not finishing the project properly according to necessary details because Ure in a hurry to show off a shabby job. We need to finish jobs perfectly not in a rush.

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by SouthSouth1914: 7:57am On May 08, 2019
I’d like to comment after 5 months.. see you thrrr
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by fecta: 7:57am On May 08, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2019
Na maintenance be the main thing
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by dacylove: 7:57am On May 08, 2019
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN THIS 2019 IN 4 WEEKS!

Do you know that many Nigerian companies, brands, businesses, organizations and even celebrities/entertainment artistes have budgeted billions of naira to put their businesses, products, services and brands online? They are looking to employ Digital Savvy, influencers, and experts to manage or market their online campaigns and accounts because marketing is moving from basic traditional sense of marketing to highly digitalized methods.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email
FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

NEW TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 13th of May, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport / NRC Releases Timetable, Begins Lagos-Ibadan Railway Service On Tuesday / Turkish Visa Experts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.