Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) (4522 Views)

Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About / I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Aladdin1(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2023
This is aluu "abomination" so a human being created by God would go through these kind of pain and suffering just to become something that the creator has not created them to be! satan is indeed wicked.

4 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Two02: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2023
This is satanic

3 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Gerrard59(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2023
1Sharon:

You should be happy na. Don't you like them? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Gerrard59(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2023
womaniser:

We are in the gay pride month of June. See them everywhere. Men wearing mini skirts and shit. Boys in full make up walking like they got no spine.

God help.

ednut1:
yes o. I see them. There is a lgbt neighborhood near my gym self . To me dem be clowns. They are going after kids so they can transition before puberty . As those that transition in old age are ugly looking and ackward . Canada govt is offering 75k dols for anyone trying to transition for surgery. Even white people are complaining but scared of being cancelled. With time people will rise up to this shit

I no lie you o, if I dey Canada, na Catholic managed schools my children go attend or I move them to Nigeria or Ghana. I can't imagine raising children in a society that says a man can be a woman and vice versa when basic biology says otherwise. It is just pure madness.

As for the bold, maybe in Canada, but those in the US are fighting against it. The Republican does not really favour black people or immigrants, but it is the only force that can fight against this scourge. America is too powerful and influential, should the Democrats win next year, they will spread this cancer across the world. Nothing concerned the GOP with gay rights when Trump was in power, but when Obama was there, he was hawking gay rights around the globe like gala.

Gay rights should have never been legalised. Give these people a yard, they go on to take a mile.

American media is too powerful. New age parents dey try o. God be with them cry embarassed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
They won't succeed I give this lgbtq shit 10years from now they will fade out

It's going to be a pity to those who attempted it,

The home country of such right which is America, are already digusted with their behaviour

6 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
They won't succeed I give this lgbtq shit 10years from now they will fade out

It's going to be a pity to those who attempted it,

The home country of such right which is America, are already digusted with their behaviour

Who wouldn't be grossed out at such sight? As for the fading away, I don't think so. They'll just get better at it.
They'll just refine and redefine it. Make it more appealing to make sure it spreads to every part of the world. Just like every other ideology that was birthed by woke culture.

5 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Baronthecelebri: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Very horrible

2 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2023
ednut1:
the penis starts to rotten after a while. Bunch of idiots
Most certainly. That's why they're placed on different kinds of therapy for long years, so their bodies won't revolt the abomination done on them.

2 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Rich4god(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
What a beautiful and educative thread, but u won't see such on FB. Na only tribal war threads them like to push to FP.
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by MrAgbako: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Stupid confused lots. There are only but two gender which is male and female. The lgbt lots are confused people whom had been lied to lol

3 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by MrAgbako: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
ednut1:
they will still commit suicide. Insurance stops to cover them, the infections get worse etc. see that one with artificial penis. It cant get erect,it cant hold urine, gets rotten too hahaha
Satan will be happy to welcome them to hell. 😂

1 Like

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Anny69: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
How do I unsee this? sad No wonder most trans doesn't want to have a bottom surgery.

4 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Some states in the US have made trangender for children illegal, the push back has already started as more folks there are against them, give them an inch they will take 100 miles, you can't change biology and nature

This should be on front page.

3 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by emmancipated(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
The problem is that,this is not the end. It will definitely get worse, because there is always room for improvement in any sphere of life. Be it good or bad, there must be an improvement. We started with people that practiced homosexuality and what not, to people trying to outrightly transition themselves to another gender. I wouldn't be surprised when another group of persons decides to identify as an igneous rock, or have surgeries to transition to a tree. It's only a matter of time.

6 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rich4god:
What a beautiful and educative thread, but u won't see such on FB. Na only tribal war threads them like to push to FP.

I noticed that too. Lots of expository threads doesn't get to front page, and I wonder why. Even the first thread I made seeking help during my troubled state didn't get to FP for enough replies.
I guess mods know better.
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gerrard59:

You should be happy na. Don't you like them? grin

This one pass me
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Anny69:
How do I unsee this? sad

When you find out, please do let me know. I want to unsee it too.

4 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
emmancipated:
The problem is that,this is not the end. It will definitely get worse, because there is always room for improvement in any sphere of life. Be it good or bad, there must be an improvement. We started with people that practiced homosexuality and what not, to people trying to outrightly transition themselves to another gender. I wouldn't be surprised when another group of persons decides to identify as an igneous rock, or have surgeries to transition to a tree. It's only a matter of time.

It's the bolded that gives me an unsettling feeling. Every evil that has branched from woke culture never went away. They only got better and gets a vocabulary of flamboyant words to make them sound more appealing. angry

3 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Vesilli: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Moments like this make me wish i didn't know how to read.

For heaven's sake how can I unlearn and unsee these gory details?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Gerrard59(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
cc: dominique, Sissy3, Seun, Mukina2, Mynd44.

Please send this thread to the front page o. Wokeness no good o. If na so e be, na to enter Nigeria begin dey worship at Deeper Life or Lord's Chosen or Mountain of Fire. No to House on the Rock, Christ Embassy and those phonee pastors wearing suit and tie. As it is, we are fighting against principalities and powers.

Die by fire, die! die!! die!!!

ahiboilandgas:
Good warm weather at no cost ! Low cost of living relative to income , ease of setting new business , more return on investment .prestige, culture , bigger houses (all paid ) zero racism and no glass ceilings. Natural organic food . For electricity we now have over 22 hours daily band A solar cover up for the rest .no student debt (70000 USD) per child, no 40 tax on incomes no inheritance levy no Mass shooting .family values ( state promoting gays and gay bishop) cheap subsided fuel .low debt burden car insurance is just 20k .no property sharing on divorce. Polygamy .community engagement (no invidualism) no old people home to dump me when am old ! no child care bills ( 400 USD per months ) .

Odikwa very important. You were right o. embarassed embarassed

Baba Kumuyi, na you biko o. In Kumuyi I trust. Say no to woke culture. It is for your children's sake o. embarassed embarassed

Wahlai ta lai, I don't envy Nigerian parents with young children who relocated to Western countries. I know what it takes to properly raise children. Then imagine doing your best in an environment where the state backs demonic characters to teach your children. Tufiakwa! Once una nack passports, jejely return to home o. Tinubu might be corrupt, but he would never force your kids to claim another gender and mutilate themselves. Imagine your three-year-old daughter telling you she wants to do a change of gender and become a boy? Mmmbo atata mmbom. embarassed It is either I send you to my mother or donate the child to orphanages. I no fit.

2 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by wonder233: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Over there, normal people have started fighting back. Lots of people have overcome the initial fear of being "cancelled". They are now tackling them headlong and protecting their kids

1 Like

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by b3llo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
This scared me to hell!
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Djoel: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
RavagedHeart:
And do hormone therapy for years trying to become what you're not designed for

Bible is spot on. Men that reject God's wisdom make a mockery of themselves. I had no idea that this mockery includes this level of self inflicted pain and regret. Just read this boys state of loss and hopelessness.

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Blake755: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
I can't continue with my food again after seeing this angry sad
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Odunharry(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Extreme graphic..
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
The US is such a crazy country, people are not allowed to drink alcohol till they're 21 but they can choose to change genders at ages as young as 12. What these children are put through is so gut wrenching to say the least. First they are injected with puberty blockers to suppress the hormones that brings about puberty, then they start injecting the children with all sorts of hormones to accentuate the gender they want to transition to. Disruption of hormonal activities can lead to clinical depression but the woke doctors don't care. As the years go by, they begin with the excruciatingly painful surgical process to transition. So far, Texas and one other state have outlawed gender transitioning in children and they were met with harsh criticisms by the woke crowd. The parents and doctors that put innocent children through that awful process deserve to burn in the hottest part of hell after rotting in jail for the rest of their lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Tunde835(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
ednut1:
they will still commit suicide. Insurance stops to cover them, the infections get worse etc. see that one with artificial penis. It cant get erect,it cant hold urine, gets rotten too hahaha
It's not a real penis if you can't masturbate
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Impersonator2: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
nice peice of research op kudos to you. but i doubt they will put it to front page now
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Juliearth(f): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
RavagedHeart:
I don't know if the caption read "the horrors of woke culture" instead, as there's nothing pleasant about the whole idea of gender change thing. All I see is delusion, gore, mutilation and misery. Opened my Twitter after a long time off, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Why do people still do this?

Take a look at some horrifying pictures

Trans men having their period. What could be more disgusting?

Order in chaos!!!
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by dreamxhaser: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
DreamXhaser💰💴💰

The F......

Oyinbo don lose their minds. I've always known them to be mentally weak, but this. This is just madness.

I used to dream of living in the states with my family in the future. But I have changed my mind not long ago. It would be a badove for my children future
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
RavagedHeart:
I don't know if the caption read "the horrors of woke culture" instead, as there's nothing pleasant about the whole idea of gender change thing. All I see is delusion, gore, mutilation and misery. Opened my Twitter after a long time off, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Why do people still do this?

Take a look at some horrifying pictures

Trans men having their period. What could be more disgusting?
Imagine derailing an ideology you know nothing about. Something created to ensure racial justice is what you reduce to LGBTQ? You don't call a dog a wolf because you want to shoot it.

But for woke people you may have been in the file of slaves with glittering and sonorous shackles hoping earnestly for freedom while a whip makes a map out of your sweaty back.

Why are immigrants of your color now having good paying jobs to the extent that white nationalists fear you will oust their natives from the job market?

Keep blabling ignorantly, I guess you don't mind being the slave of a white man. As expected,as long a black man is convinced he is better than a woman or esteemed above a woman, he doesn't mind being esteemed below a white person. He will gladly lick the butt of a white man and then go turn on his black women to feed his ego and give him the respect he normally will not earn when dealing with "superior people".
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by jamesversion: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
These pictures are fvcking repulsive. I almost threw up seeing them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally / Human Hand Found Inside Pepper Soup Somewhere In Ngwa Land. / Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.