Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene (19252 Views)

Trump Arrest: Marjorie Taylor Greene Interviewed By Her Lover / Ukraine: US Says Poland Offer Of Mig-29 Fighter Jets "Not Tenable". / Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why're you so triggered?
Why the name-calling?

Because I want us young fellas to live in harmony without ethnic bias, why I'm triggered!
You started the name calling game......." mbise"
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by shomutuski(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gbadebo19:
If you like, kill yourself with propaganda.
The US can fund Ukraine's war for 20+ years without going broke.
Are you aware that the US spends a whooping 800 billion dollars on its defence?
Do you even know maybe it is seized Russian assets they are currently using to fund Ukraine? Keep fooling yourself.

Ode wo leleyi?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by 48noble(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ndi owo ...Your own country is still fighting for petrol and failed healthcare system... una no get shame ahsweh down.
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by stanluiz(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Military industrial complex in the US are the biggest winners in this war.

The likes of Boeing, Martin lookdeeen etc.

They are cashing out billions of dollars from this war while Ukrainians are dying.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by shomutuski(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Every country has debts without which poor nations cannot survive. The US keeps donating to different causes despite your imaginative "debt ceiling"
Think!!!!

USA prints more money from thin air. Its made possible due to its currency used over the world, that will soon change in time.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by shonepa(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
NATO is currently a scam.....no dey cum talk wetin u no know.

Do u even know about the warsaw pact?

obedience4:

Is it's your money
Do you know how much It will cost the usA and the entire NATO if Russia is allow to take over keiv.
If Russia were to have a foothold In Ukraine. It can give it the momentum to invade another country, we have heard how Putin was criticizing the fall of the Soviet Union how the fall was a disgrace and how he wants to create something similar to the dead and buried Soviet Union.

Besides Russian taking Ukraine leaves a strategic NATO member Poland in direct danger from NATO.

What's happening here is wearing and weaking the Russian military and it's economy to the extent it won't be threat.

Commons senses tells you Ukraine won't win a war against Russia, it all about managing the conflict, allowing it run into decades, more and more russsain die, more scantions on the Russian economy.
The Russian economy contracted to a new record of 2.1% according to the IMF.

You really think Russia can sustain this war I'm the next ten years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't worry when anarchy set in you will understand the end game of this war.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Tiopii: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bossly:
"Bloodthirsty murderers...Shame on them, shame on them!"

These are words from this bonafide US citizen & congresswoman to the ruthless & useless Washington terrorists...

She knows what's up.

But brainwashed/ignorant immigrants & refugees are worshipping the bloody terrorists. ๐Ÿคฎ

Tiopii & 1stgenamerican una dey watch?

LOL.. How is this affecting the war? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I already told you people, when action starts proper don't whine or complain, just focus on the war squarely.
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by HacheNoire: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
shomutuski:

USA prints more money from thin air. Its made possible due to its currency used over the world, that will soon change in time.

Do you believe in the coming of Christ?
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Tiopii: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
shomutuski:

But not soon sha

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by shonepa(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Some people are beyond cure.

Abeg leave am.

lhordspy:

After this particular post. I am done exchanging word with you. Maybe forever.

No wonder you hide on nairaland to spew misinformation. You cant even read to comprehend the body of a news well. You just picked 2.1% and started spreading falsehood.

What IMF was saying is that Russia economy upped to 3.3% despite the war, from the 2.1% in 2022, when the sanction started. Even went up a whooping 0.7% from march-May this year. Yahoo, Reuter, independent, all reported the news. It was reported that Russia is actually spending less on the war than expected.

You are ignorant of so many things and unintelligent. No wonder you fill your post will laughing emojis to hide your scarcity of knowledge. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Karnice600: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
lhordspy:
In as much as Amer!can citizens are one of the most educated, learned and advance people. I think they are the most uninformed people on planet earth. Their warmongering government keeps lying to them; keeping them in the dark about the truth behind their foreign war expedition and political meddling. They have been using media propaganda to suppress the people's thinking and reasoning ability for long.

It is refreshing to see the lawmakers are starting to see it the way it should be. The good American citizens are starting to wake up and see their government for who they really are. US is about to raise its debt ceiling, yet keep pumping more billion of dollars into unending war. As of 2023, the total national debt and the debt ceiling both stood at $31.4 trillion. The U.S. government has run a deficit averaging nearly $1 trillion every year since 2001, meaning it spends that much more money than it receives in taxes and other revenue. Yet keep sponsoring different war in different countries, at the detriment of the good people of Amer!ca.

The world are still waiting for the weapon of mass destruction they found in Libya and Iraq. Or is that not the reason they invaded the two countries?
Whenever someone speaks the truth about your situations here on nairaland, una go block am, ban am.
Look at how you foolishly loiter the whole space with toxicity. Seun's choice of mods makes me wonder how civilized he is. Tribal bias and nepotism no allow una reason straight.
You can come and ban me again o.
Nansense and bulaba.
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by bizhop01: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
I thought I was the only one that reason this way
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Bossly: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Una Neva even start, una go cry Taya.
Ukraine remains destroyed.

Nato terrorists are bleeding.
Donate more tears. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

obedience4:

Is it's your money
Do you know how much It will cost the usA and the entire NATO if Russia is allow to take over keiv.
If Russia were to have a foothold In Ukraine. It can give it the momentum to invade another country, we have heard how Putin was criticizing the fall of the Soviet Union how the fall was a disgrace and how he wants to create something similar to the dead and buried Soviet Union.

Besides Russian taking Ukraine leaves a strategic NATO member Poland in direct danger from NATO.

What's happening here is wearing and weaking the Russian military and it's economy to the extent it won't be threat.

Commons senses tells you Ukraine won't win a war against Russia, it all about managing the conflict, allowing it run into decades, more and more russsain die, more scantions on the Russian economy.
The Russian economy contracted to a new record of 2.1% according to the IMF.

You really think Russia can sustain this war I'm the next ten years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't worry when anarchy set in you will understand the end game of this war.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Bossly: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
obedience4:

The USA Central Bank of America holds 70percent of USA debts.

Dude they call it Federal Reserve. ๐Ÿคฃ

There is nothing in the US called central bank of america.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by HacheNoire: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bossly:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You bursted his ass!

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Bossly: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Crying temitope.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Donate more tears...

Nothing can affect ukraine's destruction, it is game over.

Bยกtch ass nยกgga, your nato lords are bleeding. ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿฉธ

temitope:

LOL.. How is this affecting the war? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I already told you people, when action starts proper don't whine or complain, just focus on the war squarely.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by TemplarLandry: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Okay I'm sorry.
Babaibeji2020:

Because I want us young fellas to live in harmony without ethnic bias, why I'm triggered!
You started the name calling game......." mbise"
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Badassniggga(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bossly:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Tiopii: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Without going broke? Lol. The US just raised its debt ceiling two days ago. Do you know what that means atall?

The debt ceiling is the amount of money the U.S. Department of the Treasury is authorized to borrow to pay the nation's bills. In januray they hit about 31.4trillion dollars.

Over trillions of dollar invested in the war already. Yet Russia keeps capturing more cities. And US keep passing more billion dollar bill. Just today, Russia followed up on last week armoury strikes. They struck the weapon warehouse of Ukraine again.

Another billions of dollar of US citizens money going up in flames.

There's no point explaining how nations make money through war and the likes. you'd read bout it sooner than later.

But you should know the US isn't stupid and capitalism isn't for show.
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Okay I'm sorry.
I'm sorry too bro!
We're still young to fight ourselves based on ethnic & religious bias that our politico class are pushing us to.
I respect your person!
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Edusouls(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
obedience4:
one member of parliament can't stop the Ukrainian government from assessing America funds to liberate themselves from the Russians..

The USA and it's allies are committed to the killing of Russia soilders and the depletion of the Russian military.

A weaken Russia is What we want, let's see how far the Russia people will remain silent till they turn on the kerlimin
keep waiting for Russia military to be weak, while at the end Ukraine would be completely destroyed, Nato wonโ€™t even accept them in this their pathetic state, Russia is hell bent on destroying them, zelensky is the greatest 21st century fool I swear, that man is a terrible curse to Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Elonmuzk(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Without going broke? Lol. The US just raised its debt ceiling two days ago. Do you know what that means atall?

The debt ceiling is the amount of money the U.S. Department of the Treasury is authorized to borrow to pay the nation's bills. In januray they hit about 31.4trillion dollars.

Over trillions of dollar invested in the war already. Yet Russia keeps capturing more cities. And US keep passing more billion dollar bill. Just today, Russia followed up on last week armoury strikes. They struck the weapon warehouse of Ukraine again.

Another billions of dollar of US citizens money going up in flames.
Dude, do you really understand how US Treasury and Debt ceilings work?? Next time, do a little google research before embarrassing yourself on the internet grin grin. Debt ceiling doesn't mean that America is broke. And FYI, America is and will continue to be the largest economy in the world. Do you know what it means to have a GDP of over 20 trillion dollars? Smh for some folks here.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gbadebo19:
If you like, kill yourself with propaganda.
The US can fund Ukraine's war for 20+ years without going broke.
Are you aware that the US spends a whooping 800 billion dollars on its defence?
Do you even know maybe it is seized Russian assets they are currently using to fund Ukraine? Keep fooling yourself.

You are wasting your time trying to educate an Islamic fanatic. now he agrees with US law maker

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Elonmuzk:
Dude, do you really understand how US Treasury and Debt ceilings work?? Next time, do a little google research before embarrassing yourself on the internet grin grin. Debt ceiling doesn't mean that America is broke. And FYI, America is and will continue to be the largest economy in the world. Do you know what it means to have a GDP of over 20 trillion dollars? Smh for some folks here.

Common man, have some pity on that goat herder, don't you want the muhajadin wanna-be to survive the night? Stop stating facts to him
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by TemplarLandry: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cool cool.
Babaibeji2020:

I'm sorry too bro!
We're still young to fight ourselves based on ethnic & religious bias that our politico class are pushing us to.
I respect your person!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Edusouls:
keep waiting for Russia military to be weak, while at the end Ukraine would be completely destroyed, Nato wonโ€™t even accept them in this their pathetic state, Russia is hell bent on destroying them, zelensky is the greatest 21st century fool I swear, that man is a terrible curse to Ukraine

If you are in Zelensky's position, what will you do? educate us here on what you would have done when someone starts invading your country

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
What is the gain in the war .. innocent people dieing.... destruction of properties....all this the both presidents are fighting for... the Ukraine and Russian president . whenever you die you will not carry whatever you are both fighting for into your grave,...you will be buried empty with nothing...so it's vanity
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Ojukwu007(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bloodtasty or Bloodthirsty? sad

Las Las..na WW3 go sup!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films / 2 Killed As Terror Attack On Istanbul Courthouse Thwarted(photos) / Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysiaโ€™s $251bn National Debt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.