Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed (2984 Views)

How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Walai(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Borrow another one to pay for the one you borrowed.
What a smart move undecided
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Impersonator2: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Queengolden:
Borrow another one and come let me teach you forex

lol
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by elezmartiz1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
@Ssweetann
I am a victim here and that doesn't make me useless ; besides, me coming here's to stop others not to do the same..
Moreover, someone here makes a confirmation to that, how i wish he raise alarm after his observation...
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2023
windvane:
you are a fool and a slowpoke....May the God of the land strike your family and line with a terrible sickness.Your fellow human being fell for a scam and all you can do is kick him while he is down,very sad.it will never be well with you
This is the beginning of your down fall. From now going forward, happiness shall ceased in your homes. Starting from you, you and your family lives shall be taken in the most tragic way. The day roads crying for blood shall be the day you walk on that road and you life be taken in the most sorrowful way. All things you have acquired shall disappeared before your eyes, soon your shall die in the pool of your blood. TOo! TOo!! TOo!!! Abala Esu!
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2023
elezmartiz1:
@Ssweetann
I am a victim here and that doesn't make me useless ; besides, me coming here's to stop others not to do the same..
Moreover, someone here makes a confirmation to that, how i wish he raise alarm after his observation...
No sensible one need you to warn them because they can never fall for that cheapest scam. Person like you are enriching these scammers and we are here warn you to stop believing someone can teach you how to turn 1 naira to 1 million in an hour even EFCC always warn us.

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by online4business: 3:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Mr stop saying you want to invest you want quick money.

Investment takes time, short investment requires Knowledge which you have non.

Tivs go so unsuo

Youruba go say eni tin wa ifa o wa ofo anyone seeking free gift is looking for trouble.

Never put your $0.1 in a business you know nothing about.

Learn the process instead.

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Typing: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2023
windvane:
you are a fool and a slowpoke....May the God of the land strike your family and line with a terrible sickness.Your fellow human being fell for a scam and all you can do is kick him while he is down,very sad.it will never be well with you

And you have to insult him?

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by windvane(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2023
SsweetAnn:

This is the beginning of your down fall. From now going forward, happiness shall ceased in your homes. Starting from you, you and your family lives shall be taken in the most tragic way. The day roads crying for blood shall be the day you walk on that road and you life be taken in the most sorrowful way. All things you have acquired shall disappeared before your eyes, soon your shall die in the pool of your blood. TOo! TOo!! TOo!!! Abala Esu!
I wish the god called esunworks the way you called it,but sorry esu listens and will never judge wrongly.....Esu lanlu ogirioko will visit your family with pain,the divine messenger will turn your home into shatters,because I have given the divine messenger his respect this morning,he will make sure you see or hear no good....in return I will sacrifice a foul on esu's behalf

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2023
windvane:
I wish the god called esunworks the way you called it,but sorry esu listens and will never judge wrongly.....Esu lanlu ogirioko will visit your family with pain,the divine messenger will turn your home into shatters,because I have given the divine messenger his respect this morning,he will make sure you see or hear no good....in return I will sacrifice a foul on esu's behalf
I'm using Ayipere toponna, not because of you but because of those who I'm working with but gods really want to destroy you that was the reason why you came my way. You can never be anything in life again and very soon Ogun will drink your blood in a tragic way. Your people should forget about you, you're gone already.
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by FunnyDude(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Run from anything Telegram. They'll first gain your trust then strike. I could remembered how I was scammed in 2021 by a guy I followed on FB, about #110,000 to fake crypto investment.
I'd bought the coin and sent to their central wallet.
I will never be part of anything Telegram or crypto.
I prefer my freelancing on Upwork jejely
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Gabreil2121(f): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2023
FunnyDude:
Run from anything Telegram. They'll first gain your trust then strike. I could remembered how I was scammed in 2021 by a guy I followed on FB, about #110,000 to fake crypto investment.

Can you teach me freelancing bro?
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by FunnyDude(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Can you teach me freelancing bro?
Without having a skill you can't do freelancing
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Gabreil2121(f): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2023
FunnyDude:

Without having a skill you can't do freelancing

I want to learn data entry but don’t know how to go about it
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by FunnyDude(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Gabreil2121:

I want to learn data entry but don’t know how to go about it

Data entry is a low income skills and can't do much the competition is much especially with Philippines, Indians and Pakistani very cheap.
You can PM me

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Berrityga: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
I most start scamming. See easy money oo
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Gabreil2121(f): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
FunnyDude:

Data entry is a low income skills and can't do much the competition is much especially with Philippines, Indians and Pakistani very cheap.
You can PM me
Okay sir thanks. I sent a mail with another moniker don’t have access to my mail on this account anymore..

Waiting for your response thanks once again
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Tankful001: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
elezmartiz1:
Someome should please help me.
I juat transfered the sum of #32,500 to this very person for NETELLER FUND but to my surprised, he immediately deleted me from the Telegram group that he created, and God almighty knows i borrowed this money to invest in what he taught us , i am shattered right now

SCAMMER DETAILS
PHONE NUMBER::

Account Details
Palmpay
Adekunle wale wale Akinwale

One random guy showed up ony DM and said some nice things about USDT accounts bla bla bla, he wants me to make a lot of money remotely and this sounds very interesting to me.

But I have questions, so i asked him to describe the business model, then he said he would direct me to a website where I can buy the stuffs USDT very cheap, then he would come and buy them over from me at a profit
Sound simple abii

So I thought to myself, why not give me your money to buy it on your behalf, then pay me a little token for my stress, then you can buy it from yourself at a profits

Why must I invest my money, what if you decided you don't want to buy from me any longer, what happens to my seed money?

That was the last time I saw him/her on my DM
I cannot come and kee myself b4 I die lol
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Activityj(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2023
elezmartiz1:
Someome should please help me.
I juat transfered the sum of #32,500 to this very person for NETELLER FUND but to my surprised, he immediately deleted me from the Telegram group that he created, and God almighty knows i borrowed this money to invest in what he taught us , i am shattered right now

SCAMMER DETAILS
PHONE NUMBER::

Account Details
Palmpay
Adekunle wale wale Akinwale
Take heart, the guy that scammed you is peter enabulu, renowned scammer

Get me on whatsapp
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by elezmartiz1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
I deeply appreciate you all for your expression of sympathy and concerns so far;
have learnt another lesson!!!
Thank you all....

@MR. ACTIVITY, I just sent you a message on WhatsApp...
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Edipet(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
walex2:
. Anyone can register fraudulent account on opay and palmpay without any traceable link to any BVN any legit business that can't provide regular bank account or company account should not be transact with. Sending opay or palmpay account for business transaction is one of the red flag of scammers
that is what I observed too., I think anyone can easily open account with palmpay and opay with wrong identity
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Edipet(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
FunnyDude:
what service do you offer on upwork
Re: Was Scammed Of Money That I Borrowed by Obainoman6: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ordinary 32k, mtchewwww the money is gone jare the money that can not even buy one good bottle of drinks please forget it you have fall mugu and guyman don chop you, end of story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saipem Recruiting Fresh Graduates ! / Cornerstone Plc / Large Hotel In Owerri Imo State Looking For Experienced It Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.