Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack (1090 Views)

Battle For Lisychansk Rages On As Russia Destroy US Supplied M777 Howitzers / Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Watch video on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2sob8k-watch-russia-destroy-ukraine-new-offensive-attack.html

Russia's Shoigu: Ukraine's counter-offensive has been thwarted
Reuters
June 6, 20235:54 PM GMT+1Updated a day ago
Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu chairs a meeting in Moscow
A still image from video shows Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu during a teleconference with the country's high-ranking military in Moscow, Russia May 30, 2023. Russian Defence Ministry/Handout via REUTERS

Summary

Shoigu alleges 3,715 Ukrainian casualties in 3 days
Kyiv does not respond to request for comment
Minister says Ukraine blew up dam as cover to redeploy forces

MOSCOW, June 6 (Reuters) - Russia's defence minister said on Tuesday his forces had thwarted the first three days of a Ukrainian counter-offensive, alleging that they had killed or wounded more than 3,700 Ukrainian soldiers.

Unusually, Sergei Shoigu read a statement himself rather than leaving it to the ministry's regular spokesman.

Ukraine has maintained deliberate ambiguity about whether its long-expected counter-offensive is under way, and Reuters could not independently verify the battlefield claims.

"In the past three days, the Ukrainian regime launched a long-promised offensive in different sectors of the front," Shoigu said.

"The attempts at an offensive were thwarted, the enemy was stopped," he added. "The enemy did not achieve its goals but suffered significant and incomparable losses."

He said Ukraine had suffered 3,715 casualties over three days, as well as losing 52 tanks and 207 armoured vehicles.

Advertisement ยท Scroll to continue

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-shoigu-ukraines-counter-offensive-has-been-thwarted-2023-06-06/

1 Share

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Jostoman: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
I dont know who lie pass between this man and lying muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jostoman:

This is not a lie Ukraine was upset and blew up the dam and pipe line that transport ammonia to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
More Ukraine will be killed because they want to rush the war to use it to elect Biden the Satan associate that wants to bring world War three.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ukraine is in darkness and cold and bleeding lol

Ukraine will be defeated and

1 Like

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by EKONGKING: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jostoman:

You will get the perspective ,when u stop watching western mainstream media as well as Russian mainstream as well .

neutral media in rest of the world except Africa is reporting a scenario totally different to the propaganda by both involved blocks (NATO and Russia).

You need to come out of your rabbit hole . The amount of hatred against western powers is second to none.

The way they destroyed countries like IRAQ,LIBYA ,SERBIA etc is fueling anti western sentiments .
Majority of posters supporting Russia in naira land are not doing out of fun or sadism , it is to bring western hypocrisy to wider world.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by bassdow: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

This is not a lie Ukraine was upset and blown up the dam and pipe line that transport ammonia to Europe.
but you weren't there na. How do you know which is which ?
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2023
EKONGKING:

You will get the perspective ,when u stop watching western mainstream media as well as Russian mainstream as well .

neutral media in rest of the world except Africa is reporting a scenario totally different to the propaganda by both involved blocks (NATO and Russia).

You need to come out of your rabbit hole . The amount of hatred against western powers is second to none.

The way they destroyed countries like IRAQ,LIBYA ,SERBIA etc is fueling anti western sentiments .
Majority of posters supporting Russia in naira land are not doing out of fun or sadism , it is to bring western hypocrisy to wider world.

Your neutral media are Russia's propaganda sites, if I'm wrong you could share some.

so cos the US attacked Iraq, Libya, it is okay for Russia to attack Ukraine? I don't understand how or why you would justify bad behavior with another bad behavior.

The US was wrong for their actions in those countries, same way Russia is wrong for attacking Ukraine. two wrongs don't make a right.

You lot claim you want a multi polar world but Ukraine to be subjected to Russia. you don't know where you stand.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

This is not a lie Ukraine was upset and blown up the dam and pipe line that transport ammonia to Europe.

I could share you a YouTube link if you want where Russia pundits are admitting the dam could only be destroyed from inside the dam with alot of explosives and shelling can't destroy the dam, everyone with common sense understand that Russia did it.

And guess what, The dam was under the control of Russia until it's destruction.

Why would Ukraine destroy a dam, and flood the area when they are going on the offensive with heavy weaponry. This isn't the first time Russia is blowing down a dam to slow down the attacking side.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Ukraine is in darkness and cold and bleeding lol

Ukraine will be defeated and

You're more confident of victory than the actual combatants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. You must think your comments here strengthen the Russians somehow
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Watch video on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2sob8k-watch-russia-destroy-ukraine-new-offensive-attack.html

Russia's Shoigu: Ukraine's counter-offensive has been thwarted
Reuters
June 6, 20235:54 PM GMT+1Updated a day ago
Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu chairs a meeting in Moscow
A still image from video shows Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu during a teleconference with the country's high-ranking military in Moscow, Russia May 30, 2023. Russian Defence Ministry/Handout via REUTERS

Summary

Shoigu alleges 3,715 Ukrainian casualties in 3 days
Kyiv does not respond to request for comment
Minister says Ukraine blew up dam as cover to redeploy forces

MOSCOW, June 6 (Reuters) - Russia's defence minister said on Tuesday his forces had thwarted the first three days of a Ukrainian counter-offensive, alleging that they had killed or wounded more than 3,700 Ukrainian soldiers.

Unusually, Sergei Shoigu read a statement himself rather than leaving it to the ministry's regular spokesman.

Ukraine has maintained deliberate ambiguity about whether its long-expected counter-offensive is under way, and Reuters could not independently verify the battlefield claims.

"In the past three days, the Ukrainian regime launched a long-promised offensive in different sectors of the front," Shoigu said.

"The attempts at an offensive were thwarted, the enemy was stopped," he added. "The enemy did not achieve its goals but suffered significant and incomparable losses."

He said Ukraine had suffered 3,715 casualties over three days, as well as losing 52 tanks and 207 armoured vehicles.

Advertisement ยท Scroll to continue

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-shoigu-ukraines-counter-offensive-has-been-thwarted-2023-06-06/

Shoigu can't mention the places the Ukrainian troops were allegedly liquidated. it's easy to spot desperate attempts like this to reassure the home population everything is going fine.

And his claims couldn't be verified by the sites that reported it. so?
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2023
bassdow:
but you weren't there na. How do you know which is which ?
the dam regulate Crimea water supply.

Can you hurt your drinking water supply.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

I could share you a YouTube link if you want where Russia pundits are admitting the dam could only be destroyed from inside the dam with alot of explosives and shelling can't destroy the dam, everyone with common sense understand that Russia did it.

And guess what, The dam was under the control of Russia until it's destruction.

Why would Ukraine destroy a dam, and flood the area when they are going on the offensive with heavy weaponry. This isn't the first time Russia is blowing down a dam to slow down the attacking side.

So if I wear Ukraine military uniforms and say look I killed ten Russia that now means am a Ukrainian man right

Now there is no dam that can't be hit and destroyed by the way Ukraine hit it before and they even acknowledge that they hit it but it did not break at that point when himmars was working

So they shell it recently and it break.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

You're more confident of victory than the actual combatants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. You must think your comments here strengthen the Russians somehow

You were saying last year that Ukraine was winning while Russia was busy killing them and chasing them away and taking their land that d as big as UK lol

Now your back to saying victory statement

My friend Russia has already won as at now

Unless if Ukraine can chase them out which you know it is impossible m
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

So if I wear Ukraine military uniforms and say look I killed ten Russia that now means am a Ukrainian man right

Now there is no dam that can't be hit and destroyed by the way Ukraine hit it before and they even acknowledge that they hit it but it did not break at that point when himmars was working

So they shell it recently and it break.

I said Russian pundits not military men

HIMARS don't have enough firepower to destroy the dam, it's a dam we're talking about not a normal building. you don't understand how complex and reinforced Dams are, so you probably won't understand, and it's fine.

HIMARS can't even destroy the Crimean bridge take less of a Dam.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

Shoigu can't mention the places the Ukrainian troops were allegedly liquidated. it's easy to spot desperate attempts like this to reassure the home population everything is going fine.

And his claims couldn't be verified by the sites that reported it. so?
you are funny lol I can show you even tic tok videos Ukraine took them self where they were running and hiding

Last year I was busy telling you Ukraine was running and Russia was taking Thier land you refuse to believe now USA has admitted to defeat by telling Ukraine to go back and take their land lol

And you still refuse to accept that they are been wiped lol.

Nothing will ever make you feel happy because you are hurting.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You were saying last year that Ukraine was winning while Russia was busy killing them and chasing them away and taking their land that d as big as UK lol

Now your back to saying victory statement

My friend Russia has already won as at now

Unless if Ukraine can chase them out which you know it is impossible m

Ukraine are pushing them back already, Bakmut is a prime example.

Ukraine has a simple goal and it is reclaim all lost territories, and they are in the process, it won't happen overnight but the signs are good.

What is Russia's goal in Ukraine, and how close are they to achieving it? Instead Ukraine are getting stronger
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
you are funny lol I can show you even tic tok videos Ukraine took them self where they were running and hiding

Last year I was busy telling you Ukraine was running and Russia was taking Thier land you refuse to believe now USA has admitted to defeat by telling Ukraine to go back and take their land lol

And you still refuse to accept that they are been wiped lol.

Nothing will ever make you feel happy because you are hurting.

What land are they taking? be specific
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

LOL.. since Russia annexed Crimea, Ukraine stopped providing Crimea with water that's since 2014. And only when Russia started the war and took control of that area they started providing Crimea with water.

so dead the narratives, Crimea has other water supply source. so it is expandable
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

Ukraine has a simple goal and it is reclaim all lost territories, and they are in the process, it won't happen overnight but the signs are good.

What is Russia's goal in Ukraine, and how close are they to achieving it? Instead Ukraine are getting stronger

Media hype Bakmut is still in Russia hands I saw tik tok video where Ukraine were burnt up in Bakhmut where there were hiding lol.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

What land are they taking? be specific
how many times will I show you.

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

LOL.. since Russia annexed Crimea, Ukraine stopped providing Crimea with water that's since 2014. And only when Russia started the war and took control of that area they started providing Crimea with water.

so dead the narratives, Crimea has other water supply source. so it is expandable

Do you know Russia placed mines around Kherson east so Ukraine saw this and blow up the dam now those mines are in the water and any thing they make contact with they blow that thing

Stop trying to justify your Ukraine they just wanted to hurt that part because they can't get it back Russia is not Afghanistan or Libya or Syria or Iraq that your evil nato can terminate

USA is a child when it comes to land warfare.

1 Like

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by somehow: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Except if you're the Ukrainian president or one of their soldiers
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
how many times will I show you.

Hope you're seeing the purple patch, held or reclaimed by Ukraine. Ukraine is in the process of reclaiming their territories and no one expects it to be overnight. (First map)

Russia hasn't taken any new territory bar Bakmut after about 9 months and Ukraine are making progress there.

So this proves that Russia isn't taking land but rather losing the ones they have been holding.

In the 2nd map

see the area Russia occupied before the war, remove those areas and see Russia's actual progress in the war against Ukraine.

Check Russia gains and objectively weigh it with their stated objectives in the SMO. how soon are they going to achieve their objectives if ever, and compare Ukraine's gain and it's objectives.

Who seem in better position to achieve their objectives?
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Do you know Russia placed mines around Kherson east so Ukraine saw this and blow up the dam now those mines are in the water and any thing they make contact with they blow that thing

Stop trying to justify your Ukraine they just wanted to hurt that part because they can't get it back Russia is not Afghanistan or Libya or Syria or Iraq that your evil nato can terminate

USA is a child when it comes to land warfare.

Mines isn't a problem for Ukraine army cos of the number of armoured and mine resistant vehicles they got from the West.

And the mines in the water would cause more damage to Ukraine than Russia who know where they placed these mines.

The US has the best army, even Russia admits this as they constantly referred to themselves as the second best army in the World.

Ukraine is the biggest nation Russia has battled, and it isn't going well for them even though the share a land border.

Your personal view of the US capabilities doesn't affect it's effectiveness or efficiency.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Tiopii: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Media hype Bakmut is still in Russia hands I saw tik tok video where Ukraine were burnt up in Bakhmut where there were hiding lol.

Only Ukraine has casualties in Bakmut??
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2023
somehow:

Except if you're the Ukrainian president or one of their soldiers
yes Ukraine hit the dam.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by bassdow: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Yes I could, if I have a reason to.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by bassdow: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

Mines isn't a problem for Ukraine army cos of the number of armoured and mine resistant vehicles they got from the West.

And the mines in the water would cause more damage to Ukraine than Russia who know where they placed these mines.

The US has the best army, even Russia admits this as they constantly referred to themselves as the second best army in the World.

Ukraine is the biggest nation Russia has battled, and it isn't going well for them even though the share a land border.

Your personal view of the US capabilities doesn't affect it's effectiveness or efficiency.
Ukraine knows Russia could end them whenever they feel like. But then again, Russia isn't so much interested in Ukraine. Russia seems to be more interested in harming the WEST more than Ukraine hence why they're using kids gloves on Ukraine so as to have more external support.

Russia don't need weapons from other countries - all they need is for other countries to be emotionally on their side.

Do you think a lot of countries would be looking to drop the $ , โ‚ฌ , ยฃ if Russia hadn't ensured they have them emotionally on their side ?

What about the countries who have (or are looking to) joined the BRICS ?

What about the increased trade between Russia and lots of other countries ?

Do you think all those would have been possible had Russia used their military strength on Ukraine ?

Why do you think CEMENT which sets slowly gets much stronger than the CEMENT that sets faster ?

Why do you think that a CONCRETE work which dries too FAST would crack while one which dries slowly doesn't ?

Why do you think SLOW death or pain is more than a QUICK one ?

Those involved in these things knows the absolute truth hence why they're avoiding themselves. me and you na common muntula we be.

To me, Russia is not interested in harming Ukraine, and the few times they've done - they target military installations / supply chain. Russia is more interested in hurting the WEST and her NATO + EU allies.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by bassdow: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

Hope you're seeing the purple patch, held or reclaimed by Ukraine. Ukraine is in the process of reclaiming their territories and no one expects it to be overnight. (First map)

Russia hasn't taken any new territory bar Bakmut after about 9 months and Ukraine are making progress there.

So this proves that Russia isn't taking land but rather losing the ones they have been holding.

In the 2nd map

see the area Russia occupied before the war, remove those areas and see Russia's actual progress in the war against Ukraine.

Check Russia gains and objectively weigh it with their stated objectives in the SMO. how soon are they going to achieve their objectives if ever, and compare Ukraine's gain and it's objectives.

Who seem in better position to achieve their objectives?

Russia is never interested in taking any Ukraine territory. The few they took from Ukraine, was caused by Ukraine and I would be more suprised if Ukraine could ever taking back any of them.

It's more like a forexTrader (Ukraine) looking to get back at the market (Russia) just after lossing some monies - e go continue to loose.
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by bassdow: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

From look of things both historically and present, Peterobi + Atiku have better chances, than Ukraine
Re: Watch Russia Destroy Ukraine New Offensive Attack by bassdow: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

I said Russian pundits not military men

HIMARS don't have enough firepower to destroy the dam, it's a dam we're talking about not a normal building. you don't understand how complex and reinforced Dams are, so you probably won't understand, and it's fine.

HIMARS can't even destroy the Crimean bridge take less of a Dam.
Really

To best of my small knowledge, even dynamite can damage a dam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oxford's First Black Leader (i Hope D Dude is Not Related 2 Inec' Boss) / Ghanaian Boy With 419 Facebook Friends Cost Bank $2 Billion! / Photos Man Wed 4 Years Old Girl In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.